No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your gettin me all hot and bothered to try this stuff out! Can't wait till the UPS man shows up with it.

Comment

• YOu better watch the UPS man DOnt steal it on you, and drop it off here
      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• SO Glycergrow acts as a catalyst?

Comment

• What is GlycerGROW ?

GlycerGrow is the most advanced standalone cell volumization breakthrough ever to reach the market. GlycerGrow combines a proprietary and synergistic blend of pharmaceutical grade ingredients to increase cell volume, aid the osmotic effects of creatine, and enhance the natural anabolic responses of weightlifting. When combined with a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet, and a solid workout protocol, this product helps give the user increased gains in size, strength and vascularity.

During a cutting (calorie deficit/fat loss) phase, GlycerGrow can be stacked with Red Acid and Green Bulge to keep workout intensity levels high. GlycerGrow may also help minimize cramping. As an added bonus, GlycerGrow appears to have little impact on insulin and blood sugar levels.

During a bulking (calorie surplus) phase, GlycerGrow can be stacked with Green Bulge and White Blood for extreme pumps and to optimize your lean gains. GlycerGrow may also enhance your extreme stretching protocol.

During a bodybuilding or fitness-related contest preparation phase, GlycerGrow can be used to improve vascularity as well as maintain both workout intensity and electrolyte balance, which may help reach the muscle hardness, fullness, and density needed to win.

During endurance training, GlycerGrow may improve hydration and stamina.

During power-lifting training, GlycerGrow may improve explosiveness, recovery, and conditioning, helping to avoid the symptoms of over-training.

Comment

• That FAQ section is comming in handy. Wonder who ever thought of posting that stuff up

Comment

• Good stuff Gimps....:

Comment

• I tried the FAQ, and got nothing in my search results.

Comment

• Yea, I plan on reading the FAQ and then touting myself as a suplementation expert with years of experience. That's what most of the guru's do anyway as far as I can tell.

Comment

• I have to stay away from supplements, Im a supplement whore. I just spent over a grand on my current supp stash..

Im gonna have to go to SUPPS anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                      Yea, I plan on reading the FAQ and then touting myself as a suplementation expert with years of experience. That's what most of the guru's do anyway as far as I can tell.
                      Yea, not a bad Idea. Wan't an understudy? I try to read up on the supps out there, and see what works for most people and what not. I' just havent read too much on Glycergrow yet.. Im know as the Supplement Guru by my lifting buddies. I tell them what I hear is good and they go out and try it, there like my experimental gym rats, don't tell them...

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                        Yea, not a bad Idea. Wan't an understudy? I try to read up on the supps out there, and see what works for most people and what not. I' just havent read too much on Glycergrow yet.. Im know as the Supplement Guru by my lifting buddies. I tell them what I hear is good and they go out and try it, there like my experimental gym rats, don't tell them...
                        Yea, it's interesting how little you need to know to be looked at as the "expert". My garage gym has become the local private gym. I have a lifting partner who comes over twice a week for some intense upper body work, but I always design the routines for us.

Then I have another friend who brings his son over twice a week for a full body routine (that I put together). I'm basically the personal trainer in that one, showing them the lifts, correcting from, and so on. I do the routines, but at their weights I'm not exactly straining. I do it just to keep me moving.

Then my wife and her best friend workout in the garage now and then, and once again, I put together the routines for them baised on their goals. I have to go out and show them what the lifts are, and then leave, as they don't want me laughing at their "girlie weights".
                        Last edited by GimpyPaw; 05-23-2006, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Oh, and I do get in some lower body work each week (much as I hate it). That's tuesdays, and I do it alone. I don't want other people to see me whine and bitch like a little girl

Comment

• I take it you hate legs, I love doing legs and back. I wish I could squat right now, but I can't .

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                              I take it you hate legs, I love doing legs and back. I wish I could squat right now, but I can't .
                              Same

Comment

• Why can't you squat?

Comment

Working...
                                X