No announcement yet.

what's your day job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sell supplements.....and a personal trainer.
    SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
      I hope my future wifey has the same job you do!
      Just find a woman with 3 kids and you can work out the rest

Comment

By day, I'm a network admin and an applications programmer for a small government agency. By night webdesigner/developer... In other words I'm a jackass of all trades and spend way too much time behind a pc.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
          I agree, this was the plan my husband and I made. There is no other option for me. I cant imagine not being with them all the time. Dont get me wrong they drive me bananas 60% of the time, but they are my boys!
          We are doignthe same thing, my wife loves staying home with our son. There is no alternative as far as we can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
            Just find a woman with 3 kids and you can work out the rest
            NO WAI!!!

unless its booty!
            -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
            -Jack Bauer

Comment

NO WAI!!!

unless its booty!
              Uh oh, look out Booty. You got all these fans here, they're probably all crazy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
                Uh oh, look out Booty. You got all these fans here, they're probably all crazy too.
                crazy in love that is!

j/k

Disclaimer: all flirtatious posts under the name of storm shadow are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.
                -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                -Jack Bauer

Comment

crazy in love that is!

j/k

Disclaimer: all flirtatious posts under the name of storm shadow are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.
                  LOL

Can you I use this disclaimer too?
                  What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    We are doignthe same thing, my wife loves staying home with our son. There is no alternative as far as we can see.
                    Its great to be able to watch them grow. I dont think I missed a "1st" anything!
                    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
                      LOL

Can you I use this disclaimer too?
                      ooooooh sorry booty I just had it copyrigted, but for you I make the exception, everyone else $5 a post.
                      -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                        crazy in love that is!

j/k

Don't be messing around with one of Mr Aries' girls, he'll come after you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                          ooooooh sorry booty I just had it copyrigted, but for you I make the exception, everyone else $5 a post.

Excellent! Let me go add it
                          What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty

Excellent! Let me go add it

We need a female flasher smilie for the girls.

Comment

• I teach probability/ statistics to undergrads, the best jobs I have ever had.

Comment

• full time student

full time athlete

Comment

Working...
                                X