Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John if your looking for a photo shoot look at my web site
    www.jeniferstudio.com we've done so many male and female strippers
    models for head shots and portfolio's but the meat and potatoes are weddings sweet 16 and so on and where in jersey city and you guys will get a sweet deal! and my day job is a engineer for the airlines i specialize
    in bowing aircraft 757-767-777 my techs keep you guys in the air!

Comment

lol i said that the other day after running 20 miles hahaah

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
        btw id rep you guys but its doesnt exist now. thanks for the comments, most of you dont know the long journey ive had to being lean. iwas the chubby kid everyone picked on growing up

I'm with ya, you look damn lean so congrats on the good work.

I'm a Senior in College for Mechanical Engineering and I co-op (like an intern but i work half the year every year) for General Motors at the Spring Hill TN Assembly plant (Saturn Vue and Ion).

P.S. GM is making a comeback
        Ht: 6'1"
        Wt: 200 lb.s
        BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
        17% (8/2/06)
        Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Originally posted by trizz
          John if your looking for a photo shoot look at my web site
          www.jeniferstudio.com we've done so many male and female strippers
          models for head shots and portfolio's but the meat and potatoes are weddings sweet 16 and so on and where in jersey city and you guys will get a sweet deal! and my day job is a engineer for the airlines i specialize
          in bowing aircraft 757-767-777 my techs keep you guys in the air!
          would you guys fly down to texas for a shoot? or you dont go that type of distance?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

by day im an analyst programmer/test analyst/QA guru ( i pretty much take user ideas and help develpers introduce them into applications properly)

by night im a web designer/developer and all around jerk. ive doen some pro work with a few adult production companies but mostly its just design work and flow ease of use type.

I also live a life of adventure being from New Orleans im sure you all know what i mean most of it is documented on my personal site www.digi-thug.com (Not Safe For Most Workplaces)

i pretty much live on the web

Comment

Originally posted by bis
              by day im an analyst programmer/test analyst/QA guru ( i pretty much take user ideas and help develpers introduce them into applications properly)

by night im a web designer/developer and all around jerk. ive doen some pro work with a few adult production companies but mostly its just design work and flow ease of use type.

I also live a life of adventure being from New Orleans im sure you all know what i mean most of it is documented on my personal site www.digi-thug.com (Not Safe For Most Workplaces)

i pretty much live on the web

Your site is going to give me nightmares
              Ht: 6'1"
              Wt: 200 lb.s
              BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
              17% (8/2/06)
              Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                it sucks are prisons are aimed at punishment rather than rehabilitation into healthy citizens...

I hate to say this bro but....get fukin real!
                + =

Comment

bartending is my bill paying job
                  but today i bought almost all my equipment for my in home training biz
                  and i am depositing the money for my insurance tonight most likely
                  woo

also attending collage for exercise psyh
                  Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
                    I hate to say this bro but....get fukin real!
                    It should be punishing enough to be excluded from society for X number of years, but the fact that all that happens in prison is the inmates anger and rage grows and develops toward an even deep hatred for the established government, and form of power in general, once they become free again they are more likely to commitee more social deviances to even larger extremeties, and I know there are statistics to show the % of released inmates that are reconvicted, and the #s are amazingly high.

Once your convicted its like your placed into a fulfilling prophecy of resenment and brewing hatred, which leads to increase aggressive acts one your released, and than if caught you will be put back even harder/longer...

just think of how difficult it is for a former inmate to find a job once their released..and the chance of that job paying well enough to provide any kind of enjoyable life is unlikely..

though of course, as always, there are deviates from this whom get out of prison and go on to live a healthy, better life than they had before... but rest assured in general that is not the case.

Comment

My day job is a Systems Analyst for the largest potato manufaturer in the world. By night I train people and give advice on supplements and diet to people at the gym and that I come in contact with. My personal dream is to have my own gym some day with a real supplement store that only sells good quality products.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                        It should be punishing enough to be excluded from society for X number of years, but the fact that all that happens in prison is the inmates anger and rage grows and develops toward an even deep hatred for the established government, and form of power in general, once they become free again they are more likely to commitee more social deviances to even larger extremeties, and I know there are statistics to show the % of released inmates that are reconvicted, and the #s are amazingly high.

Once your convicted its like your placed into a fulfilling prophecy of resenment and brewing hatred, which leads to increase aggressive acts one your released, and than if caught you will be put back even harder/longer...

just think of how difficult it is for a former inmate to find a job once their released..and the chance of that job paying well enough to provide any kind of enjoyable life is unlikely..

though of course, as always, there are deviates from this whom get out of prison and go on to live a healthy, better life than they had before... but rest assured in general that is not the case.

I dont really have time to get into this into depth but I will agree that it'd be nice if some could be "rehabilitized". The problem is that very few are actually capable of being rehabilitized. What does rehabilitized mean anyways? That they aren't going to commit the same crime that put them there again? That they've learned good from wrong? I hate wasting my hardearned tax dollars so these scum can go in out of the penal system their entire lives.
                        + =

Comment

tank, some more info for ya from my studio

full day shoot is $1500. In terms of flying down, my studio would only require you pay for airfare (studio covers hotel and rental car).
                          as far as the images go, it really depends on what exactly you are looking for/need.

my employer can give you a direct quote if you email her. If you're interested, let me know and I'll PM you the email addy.

Comment

I work overnights as a hotel auditor.

Some common questions.. Yes I do get cheap hotel rooms all over the country, no I will not 'hook you up for spring break' and yes, strippers will flash for a cheaper room, lols.

I'm going back to school for financial services/business management in the fall, and have plans to do one of two things.. 1) join the military, 2) open a PT studio.

Josh
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              my wife starts her 3rd year on july 5th. surgery is a tough one, that sucks getting it first.

edit, my wife wants to know how the boards were? remember any answers?
                              I don't mind having saurgery first b/c they know this is our 1st rotation so theoretically the bar should be set a little lower. Plus I like surgery, so it's all good
                              The boards were not too bad . . . about what I expected. Answers . . . ahhh . . . there was a mix of As, Bs, Cs, D, Es, Fs, and a J . . . yeah that was lame, but I can never pass up the opportunity for a bad joke. I honestly don't remember much specificly. I just remmeber that mine had a lot of cell bio and genetics. However, everyone pretty much get's a different composition of questions. I had friends who had a lot of pharm, others had a lot of pathophys, and others a lot of biochem. I honestly do not think I learned all that much extra in the time that I devoted purely to studying for that test. I felt like the majority of the info was covered during the 1st 2 years pretty well. It's nothing to get too stressed about
                              Oh and tell her to be prepared for a few small, poorly focused images. The pics they include were pretty bad. You mainly had to go with the info they provide you in the question. AND remember that 50 of the 350 are experimental question and do not count for or against you . . . now if you only knew which those were . . .
                              If she has any questions feel free to PM me.
                              Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

I am a sales rep for Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina and travel all across the US which is really cool and I get to see new gyms every week. I really think a new gym makes you workout harder maybe trying to prove yourself to the veterns and show a few of them up...... I do trade shows about two a month and spend about 80% of the month traveling. You get used to it plus the bonus checks always motivate you to get your ass on the road.
                                MY GREEN MAG LOG
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Working...
                                X