Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a good job with no College Degree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new job career thought: strength & conditioning coach (collegiate or professional) or actually being a football coach w/ hopes of making the big show someday in like 30 years. I could coach baseball too, but the sport bores me - maybe coaching would make it fun to watch but idk, i could never watch from the bench in my day. it was play me or i was in lala land til the game ended. i even got bored playing the field (besides pitcher) in between every pitch. [add]
    Last edited by jiritt0; 01-17-2008, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      my new job career thought: strength & conditioning coach (collegiate or professional) or actually being a football coach w/ hopes of making the big show someday in like 30 years. I could coach baseball too, but the sport bores me - maybe coaching would make it fun to watch but idk, i could never watch from the bench in my day. it was play me or i was in lala land til the game ended. i even got bored playing the field (besides pitcher) in between every pitch. [add]
      true, but its very hard to get into the big leagues and if you dont the money isnt too great.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

It's only in the idea stages right now, as all of my career thoughts are.

I'm figuring (hoping) with a B.A. in psych and M.ed. in sport/exercise psych I will find myself marketable whenever i venture to the real world. (may go phd even!)

I just got an email today about a degree enhancer where if i take 2-3 classes I can add a "certificate in entrepreneurship" to my masters degree -- the main class of interest being "Entrepreneurship for Health Professionals" -- apparantly Temple is ranked extremely high in entrepreneurship as well..

who knows what the future will hold!

Comment

I am heading into coaching/general managing

Comment

i work in medical communications that is turning out to be extremely rewarding. nothing like working with key opinion leaders of their respective therapeutic area (oncology, respiratory, cardiovascular, allergy, etc.) across the world. ill hopefully be traveling to germany in june for a key conference
            (70% chance)

Comment

Working...
            X