No announcement yet.

Am I alone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another time I dropped a lot of weight was doing heavy BB shrugs and my strap broke and had 495 crashing to the floor.

I did get stuck in the down postition once on hack squats, lucky for me a guy was there to help me back up.

Comment

Originally posted by strester
      i'm in tears thinking about the strangling of oneself with the headphones

well done
      That has to be one that I have done several times. Its the wires they get caught. I'm pretty sure I'm on my 5th or 6th set of headphones/ear plugs whatever you wanna call it! yeah it is funny
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
        Sorry, I meant StoneCold's post!
        I'm glad my faceplant turned into something good.
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          Sorry, I meant StoneCold's post!
          lol

I have to agree, that is some funny stuff!
          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

was lifting real early at school one day.. like 8amish.. and a girl was on a treadmill and straight up fell off it..faceplanted on treadmill part and just got thrown behind it from the speed..

hillarious! haha
            she was cute too...i always wanted to discuss it with her, maybe buy her a drink, take her back to my apt and show let her run my treadmill..ya kno..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              was lifting real early at school one day.. like 8amish.. and a girl was on a treadmill and straight up fell off it..faceplanted on treadmill part and just got thrown behind it from the speed..

hillarious! haha
              she was cute too...i always wanted to discuss it with her, maybe buy her a drink, take her back to my apt and show let her run my treadmill..ya kno..
              I have never witnessed someone falling off a treadmill, but I sure would love to see it one day! That has to be by far the funniest thing ever (as long as they dont get hurt).
              Last edited by Booty; 06-02-2006, 10:14 AM.
              What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                I have never witnessed someone falling off a treadmill, but I sure would love to see it one day! That has to be by far the funniest thing ever (as long as they dont get hurt).

BOOTY!!!!!! Such a meanie!!!!!!! LOL That would hurt like hell!!!!!!!!

Boots your girl is here

Comment

Originally posted by FitnFirm
                  BOOTY!!!!!! Such a meanie!!!!!!! LOL That would hurt like hell!!!!!!!!

Boots your girl is here
                  HA HA You know me, I'm not mean. I just like to be entertained!!! j/k

LOL Yes I know, I just posted in the welcome thread! Welcome!!!
                  What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    was lifting real early at school one day.. like Amish.. and a girl was on a treadmill and straight up fell off it..faceplanted on treadmill part and just got thrown behind it from the speed..

hilarious! ha ha
                    Never seen anyone face plant but did see someone launch off the back, treadmills + young girls + friend + talking = entertainment!

Comment

You don't know how confident I feel now lol

Comment

The other day at the gym, this kid was taking off weight on the curling bar. Needless to say he took off one side first then, you guessed it, the other side tipped over, onto in water jug casuing that to break and spraying me with water. So I gave him the Look of death, and he aplogized. I said it was cool, becasue it happens..
                        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Hahaha. Sucks that ya got wet.

No water jug beside me though. Just a 10 x 30 foot peice of glass that I'm glad I don't have to replace!! Left a battle scar on the wall though.... stupid wall..

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                            Hahaha. Sucks that ya got wet.

No water jug beside me though. Just a 10 x 30 foot peice of glass that I'm glad I don't have to replace!! Left a battle scar on the wall though.... stupid wall..
                            Now the wall knows not to mess you with you anymore..
                            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                              Now the wall knows not to mess you with you anymore..
                              lol
                              What typos?

Comment

one day i was in the gym and there was a 3lb plate on the floor in front of me.. Some fool came up and asked me if I was using it?!?!?!??!!??! I was standing there curling my 80lb dbs and he asked me if I was using this little 3lb plate??!?!?!??! I dind't say a damn thing, just looked at him...
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                                X