A Thread Dedicated to Booty!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dee213
    how do u do pre workout supplementation when ur at the gym so early? ..yes u are crazy!
    Guilty as charged
    Well, I wake up @ 4:30 so that gives me enough time . . . kinda . . . although probably not "ideal"
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
      Guilty as charged
      Well, I wake up @ 4:30 so that gives me enough time . . . kinda . . . although probably not "ideal"
      dude ur crazy. i used to go to gym at 6am, that was early enough for me. riding my bike there at 5:30am. but i must admit, i was at my strongest strength increases back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee213
        dude ur crazy. i used to go to gym at 6am, that was early enough for me. riding my bike there at 5:30am. but i must admit, i was at my strongest strength increases back then.
        I'm not arguing Being sane is boring anyway!
        I'm just more of a morning person. By the time I get to the gym I am ready to go. When I used to workout in the evening I was more likely to be tired by the time I got to the gym. Early morning workouts also get's the metabolism going ahead of time as an added bonus.

With my as of yet unknown new schedule starting next week I may be forced to workout in the evening . . . I'm not sure yet. I guess I may see if there is a difference in the 2 work out times.
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
          Good Morning! I'm feeling about 85% this morning!
          I should be at the gym by 8:15!!!
          That's great news! I have been out all week, maybe I can still get a couple days in.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
            That's great news! I have been out all week, maybe I can still get a couple days in.
            Thank You! I had a good workout, so I'm pretty dang happy!

You most certainly can!!!! I plan to go tomorrow after I take my mother to her doctors appoitment. I will most likley go Saturday too, since Sunday I will be gone all day. (grad partys)

I'll post my workout in a lilttle bit.
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
              I'm not arguing Being sane is boring anyway!
              I'm just more of a morning person. By the time I get to the gym I am ready to go. When I used to workout in the evening I was more likely to be tired by the time I got to the gym. Early morning workouts also get's the metabolism going ahead of time as an added bonus.

With my as of yet unknown new schedule starting next week I may be forced to workout in the evening . . . I'm not sure yet. I guess I may see if there is a difference in the 2 work out times.
              I wouldnt mind working out that early. It must be nice to get it done 1st thing in the morning. The earliest I can go is a little after 8am. I drop my kids at school then go, but I dont know what is going to happen during vacation! lol
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Hi Booty
                -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                  Hi Booty
                  Hello storm shadow

How are you today?
                  What typos?

Comment

• Todays workout

CHEST/BICEPS

Pec Dec (Standing) (top grip)
                    1x10 60lb
                    1x10 67.5lb
                    1x8 75lb
                    1x7 75lb

DB Decline Bench Press
                    1x10 22.5lb DB's
                    2x10 25lb DB's
                    1x10 27.5lb DB's

Wide Grip Hammer Chest Press (machine)
                    1x10 74lb
                    1x10 84lb
                    1x10 94lb
                    1x8 104lb

Pull Overs (lying on flat bench)
                    2x10 27.5lb DB
                    2x10 30lb DB

Hammer Preacher Curls
                    2x10 34lb
                    1x10 44lb
                    1x8 44lb

21's
                    3x21 20lb EZ bar

AB's
                    Decline Bench Ball Twist
                    3x20 10lb ball

CARDIO 30minutes
                    What typos?

Comment

Hello storm shadow

How are you today?
                      Well since you asked, pretty damn good. I recieved my GB Tank sent me, and I'm waiting for the Satelite guys to come install a dish at my house, I finally get tivo!

So hows bootyville?
                      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                      -Jack Bauer

Comment

So hows bootyville?

it's missing a big ram.
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Well since you asked, pretty damn good. I recieved my GB Tank sent me, and I'm waiting for the Satelite guys to come install a dish at my house, I finally get tivo!

So hows bootyville?

Oh very nice storm!!!
                          Dont ya just love when things go smoothly!?! I tell ya its always bananas here, so I get super happy when things go as planned.
                          What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                            it's missing a big ram.
                            Ha ha
                            I have a few comments but I cant bring myself to say them!

How are you today Mr.Aries?
                            What typos?

Comment

Ha ha
                              I have a few comments but I cant bring myself to say them!

How are you today Mr.Aries?

mr. aries is happy now that booty is well again

I had a good cheat day yesterday and this morning I'm back to my diet.. It's going great and I'm definitely below 8% bf now... hehehe... 2.5 weeks to go until miami...

oh, and what can't you bring yourself to say? SPILL EM!!!
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                                mr. aries is happy now that booty is well again

I had a good cheat day yesterday and this morning I'm back to my diet.. It's going great and I'm definitely below 8% bf now... hehehe... 2.5 weeks to go until miami...

oh, and what can't you bring yourself to say? SPILL EM!!!
                                Thanks, I feel much better today. I'm still stuffy but its not going to keep me home!

The last few days were like cheat days for me since there was some junk food involved.
                                8% you say....well I cant imagine any fat on you! You are super lean!

I can't...I just can't!
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X