Very Lethargic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jingzhe
    what's with people and insulting behind a computer. rofl.. you ain't taking information from a physical therapist.. so how the fuck should you know what you're listening to? find out what's right for you. what works.. that's the best way to do anything. why follow someone else's steps when it doesn't work shit for you? plus.. if you take a break.. why? sure your emotions are fucked but so what. weights and cardio will always be there for you no matter what's happening in your life..

Stop giving advice. time off is crucial for progress. you cant be strict on diet and exercise day in day out year round. your body wont be able to handle it all. ex cheat days, over training, read up about them and come back with a better understanding of the topic and relate to us all how sorry you are for being extremely ignorant.

PS: try to create an educated, argument without the drastic use of profanity as well, people will really start to take you as an intelligent person, not some 12 year old moron (if your over the age of 18, i truly feel sorry for you; and everyone around you on a day to day basis - they say stupidity is contagious)

Comment

feel much better today after two days off.. Just needed a little break thats all.. but anyway.. I'm not the one to talk bad about anybody.. it's all love ... Save the cheerleader Save the World
      Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
      James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

Comment

Originally posted by dazilla
        feel much better today after two days off.. Just needed a little break thats all.. but anyway.. I'm not the one to talk bad about anybody.. it's all love ... Save the cheerleader Save the World
        I don't know about the cheerleader thing, but that is great your feeling better ! Time off is key !

Comment

Originally posted by dazilla

Hero's is a great show!

Comment

JThompson you got it... I love that show... I like it better than lost now...

Thanks RenegadeRows
            Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              Stop giving advice. time off is crucial for progress. you cant be strict on diet and exercise day in day out year round. your body wont be able to handle it all. ex cheat days, over training, read up about them and come back with a better understanding of the topic and relate to us all how sorry you are for being extremely ignorant.

PS: try to create an educated, argument without the drastic use of profanity as well, people will really start to take you as an intelligent person, not some 12 year old moron (if your over the age of 18, i truly feel sorry for you; and everyone around you on a day to day basis - they say stupidity is contagious)

well.. lifestyle is highly indifferent. sure cheat days, over training.. what does over training mean? when someone says you train the muscle twice a week? wow.. hey, fuck your shit. i don't need you to tell me what to do. i don't tell anyone what to do.. i just tell them the experience i've had. so fuck your shit..

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
                well.. lifestyle is highly indifferent. sure cheat days, over training.. what does over training mean? when someone says you train the muscle twice a week? wow.. hey, fuck your shit. i don't need you to tell me what to do. i don't tell anyone what to do.. i just tell them the experience i've had. so fuck your shit..

Again; grow up.

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...t=overtraining

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...t=overtraining

if i had to stab at overtrianing i would say overtraining is pushing your body behind the limits which the CNS and/or PNS (i assume it could include the wholre nervous system) can handle. It could be done in a short amount of time (within a week) or an extended time (4 months etc). Depending on diet, genetics, experience, etc each individuals level of training/overtraining will be slightly different. commons signs due to overtraing may be irregular bowl mvements, anxiety (mental), increased physical tension, abnormal fatique, serious soreness/tightness/cramps, decreased appeptie... basically anything extremly out of the normal

it can actually be a serious issue, and cause a wide variety of health related issues and abnormalities.

ex: when women reach a certain bodyfat % (extremely low), they lose their menstration cycle, resulting in an early form of menopause... if that isnt enough science that overtraining exists, i dont know what more there could possibly be..
                Last edited by jiritt0; 11-09-2006, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Can't we all just get along ?

Results and opinions will vary and we can all learn from each other.... either that or it's back to the stone age ?

Comment

stone age would be some serious cutting!

or bulking depending how intelligent you would be

lol
                    Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

Well, I'm glad the break / rest worked for dazilla. Everybody's different.

Comment

yea matey me too!

go!! dazilla!!

RR is hitting on ya
                        Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

Thanks again...

Took time to evaluate my diet and training for the next 6 to 8 weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by Gaara88
                            RR is hitting on ya

Comment

Working...
                            X