• another

Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• picture

[ATTACH]1076[/ATTACH]
      Attached Files

Comment

• I don't know what your complaining about. Your looking lean (even through fuzzy pictures).
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Finally

Finally and just in time I am starting to lean out a bit. The reduction is really kicking in. If I can continue to lean out, there may be a chance that I may even consider competing. I read a few blogs that different people wrote about eating 800 calories for a couple months and doing cardio for several hours a day and I was like, no thank you. I think I really am at the point right now that I could be photo shoot ready by reducing my carbs and water intake for a few days.

My workouts for the past few days have been pretty steady. I have a plan that I am sticking to pretty well. I am lifting monday, tuesday, thursday and friday with 20 minutes cardio and Wednesday and Saturday are 40 minutes cardio and abs with Sunday off. It is working well for me.

Here is a picture from yesterday. I hope it is a little more clear. I am going to have to change cameras, lol..

Comment

• You abs are looking lean and tight. Nice job!!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Chest day

I had a pretty good workout today. I had a spot for the bench press so I was able to lift a little more. It was nice! Feeling pretty good. Slow and steady!
              I did 20 minutes on the stair master. That is my new cardio. I read that the elliptical doesn't really give you that great of resistance so I am trying to stick with the stair master or running.

Comment

• progress

I had a very stressful day yesterday and I didn't make it to the gym. So, I went this afternoon to work back and calves. My workouts haven't been anything spectacular. Just consistent. I weighed myself today for the first time In a long time. I was only 127. I am happy about that. I can' tell that I am slimming down. I ran 20 minutes after weights with hills. It felt good to get the running cardio in. I love running. I don't know why, I just do. lol..

Comment

• Leg day

Missed my monday workout due to work conflicts. I was happy to get to the gym today. I had a great leg workout. The kind that leaves your legs shaking, lol....

Today is my last day with orange triad. I suppose I should order more. I will certainly learn what it was doing once I go for a few days without it.

Comment

• I want my orange triad back

I ran out of orange triad, and I am dragging!!! I am going to have to order some more.
                    Today I worked my biceps and triceps, which was difficult because I burned my hand this morning and I have a million knots in my back. My whole workout I wanted to puck from the pain... But I got through it, glad to be done.

Comment

• When's your shoot?

Comment

• hmmm

I haven't given Mike the green light yet, lol... Not really sure. Both of us are so busy right now.Thinking maybe take a few shots in Beverly Hills when he is all set up and there are hair and make-up around. On the beach maybe with a volleyball. Some time this month. Were you wanting to be there?

Comment

• If I can, sure.

Comment

• If we happen to shoot locally I will let you know!
                            Last edited by smorgan1227; 10-02-2008, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• current

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227
                                On the beach maybe with a volleyball. Some time this month. Were you wanting to be there?
                                Yes !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X