Sonya's Road to Lean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues, sorry

I have had serious issues getting into this website. I found a way to bypass the main page and go straight to the forums. I have so much to say. haha... My photo shoot was Saturday.

First, about two weeks ago I stopped taking the Reduction. Mostly because I was going to run out a few days before my shoot and I was afraid of what would happen when I stopped taking it. It ended up being that not big of a deal to stop. I was sleepy for maybe a day. I did notice that I stopped sweating as much. It took several days to even break a sweat at the gym. Before I had been sweating so much that my hair would be drenched.

I also used Purple wraath only on Monday of last week because I have noticed that I retain water a little bit with it. Not any big deal, but to much for pre-photo shoot.

Today I will be going back to my purple wraath with my leg workout.

I have also been asked to participate in the Andrew Oye survey on fittribe.com. I am really surprised and honored to be a part of those beautiful people. The question are hard to answer. But it was fun, and you can see my answers soon.

I only have two pictures back from the shoot so far.
    Here is the one I have posted on my bodyspace. My other picture is my favorite. I am not sure I can post it yet, as it is probably the one I will use for Oxygen Mag.

Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• ok, here it is, my favorite so far!

Comment

• The pictures came out awesome! Looking really lean.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Thank you!

As always you are way to encouraging... I had a great time with my brother. I am looking forward to the Fitness Model International contest in Beverly HIlls this weekend. I am going to have to bring my own camera so I can take ton of pictures.

Comment

• both pictures look awesome but personally i like the first one a bit more! im not sure why, i just think you look amazing in that photo! keep up the good work...
            Impressive Fitness
            Undress To Impress

If IT was easy, everybody would be doing IT!

Comment

• thank you

I appreciate the input! It seems like we always see something different in ourselves. I did not pick either of these pictures for editing. I leave that up to my brother. I figure he will not see me the same way. I look at my flaws and go, yikes....

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz
                The pictures came out awesome! Looking really lean.
                Agreed !

WOW !!

Comment

• Thank you

This is a really great moment to say thank you to controlled labs for their support. I believe that the supplements really helped me to work out hard, stay healthy and get lean. I know things will only get better from here. I am amazed at the opportunities that have already been afforded to me. It all seems surreal. I have a few things in the works that have not been published, yet, etc. I will let everyone know as they come up.

Comment

• another pic from the shoot

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227
                      This is a really great moment to say thank you to controlled labs for their support. I believe that the supplements really helped me to work out hard, stay healthy and get lean. I know things will only get better from here. I am amazed at the opportunities that have already been afforded to me. It all seems surreal. I have a few things in the works that have not been published, yet, etc. I will let everyone know as they come up.

Comment

• New and Exciting!

The latest new and exciting happening for me is that I am now featured on The Oye Body Survey! Great fun. I wish I could hear all of your answers to these questions as well. lol...

http://www.myfittribe.com/oye_body_survey/sonya-morgan

Comment

• Your on a roll girl! NIce job.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Even more exciting...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bodyspace2008oct.htm

Bodybuilding.com member of the month for October. Check out the link to Laurie's page...

OK guys and gals. I have made the plung to commitment. I am going to compete early next year. I have a trainer, and a goal, to win of course.... Now I just need to decide what competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227
                              http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bodyspace2008oct.htm

Bodybuilding.com member of the month for October. Check out the link to Laurie's page...

OK guys and gals. I have made the plung to commitment. I am going to compete early next year. I have a trainer, and a goal, to win of course.... Now I just need to decide what competition.
                              Look at you! Can I have your autograph?

I'm glad you decided to compete. I think you'll do awesome. You've got the dedication and drive to do this!!

Comment

• Today starts

Today I start my getting ready to compete mode... The first step for me is to decided what competition. There are so many and it is so confusing...lol... So as soon as I figure it out I will let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X