Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You go

I am proud of you for pulling it back together!!! You look great either way, your just so damn pretty!
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• You crack me up but thanks.

Last night was the Warriors game. I've never been to a basketball game before and it was a blast. Very different from a Raiders game. No fights, people were more mellow and friendly and a lot more kids. Oh and they were sobber!!!

And being the female that I am...competitive, I compared myself to the cheerleaders. I was actually quite pleased with myself. A couple of them had muffin tops (not too bad but enough that it showed). When they moved around you could see that they were soft. It was nice to know that I'm damn near in my 40's but I was still in great shape. (More motivation!!)

Hit my old gym today for some legs. Felt good to move some weight. Legs I keep at a higher rep, did more hamstring work than I did quads but only because I'm hammies are not as strong as my quads.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Chest and Triceps

Had a great day in the gym today. Strength was good and pump was insane. Started with some pushups, haven't done those in a long time but they came pretty easy.

Tried to do the stairmill but my legs were so sore from yesterday and I couldn't seem to catch my breath so I stuck with the treadmill. Did about 20 minutes. I didn't stretch after my workout yesterday and I could really feel it today. When I got off the treadmill my back hurt so bad I could barely bend over to pick up my stuff. So I made sure to get in some really good stretching today. Abs will have to wait til tomorrow.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• keep it up

I am researching the competition we will be in next year. Time to pump up the game... 90% diet!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227
            I am researching the competition we will be in next year. Time to pump up the game... 90% diet!!!!

We?

Comment

• Yeppers!!!!

WE.....

Comment

• No gym last night. Was too sore from legs and chest. Diet was good, until I got home. Half a box of chocolates later...........oops. Took the rest to work today so I won't be tempted anymore.

Comment

• Good job

Good job bringing them to work. We need to get through the holidays and come out on the other end not heavier...lol.. June 9, 2009... Seems far away, but is not really that far.

Time to pump up the game!

Comment

• How do I stay warm in the winter if I don't have any fluff?

Comment

• cute stuff

It is time to wear all the cute stuff! Lots of sweatshirts and scarves and boots. Love the boots.

Comment

• Awesome pump at the gym last night. Hit back and biceps. Strength was good and worked up a good sweat. Something has been popping in my right shoulder for a while now. Doesn't matter how much warm up work I do, it's still there so today I'm going to start the Blue Gene and see if that helps.

Comment

• Shoulders last night. Great pump, felt good. Did some cardio on the dreadmill. Nothing exciting to report. Diet was spot on. No chocolates, cookies............no sugar..............life sucks!

Comment

• life sucks?

I was driving in Modesto past a Del Taco yesterdy. I remembered the last time I had gone in there I ate french fries. With the cool air outside fries sounded soooo good. Then i thought back about how chubby they made me. So, no eating the fries is definitely not worth it. However, somewhere in the back of my mind I was telling myself. "You better have enjoyed that crap for the price you paid in how unhealthy you were." So the truth is there is a price either way... Eat to satisfy your hunger and feelings and suffer the health consequences. Or eat healthy and suffer the emotional consequences. Hang in there

Comment

• Thursday was a light leg day. My hamstrings were still a little tender from last Saturdays workout. Did go heavier on squats (105) but kept the sl leg press light.

Friday was a shitty day, day off from the gym. Hardly ate all day and ended the night with MickeyD's. That meal came with a stomach ache. My stomach has shrunk some so it was a pretty large meal for me. (filet fish and fries).

Today I dusted off the jump rope.

3 rounds (20 each):
                              Jump rope (1 min)
                              Push ups
                              Kettle bell swings
                              Jumping lunges
                              Figure 8's (kettle bell)

Cool down:
                              3x20~roll ups

Time: roughly 30 minutes

Had to help my son with his homework this morning. I swear sometimes I don't feel smarter than a fifth grader. Maybe if I had actually showed up for classes instead of running the streets I would be a CEO at some fancy company. But than again.........I wouldn't be me if I had and I like who I am.........Independent and always a Rebel!!

And in case you can't tell, mood is MUCH BETTER TODAY!!!!

Comment

• laurie@controlledlabs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X