No announcement yet.

Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday was my first day without REDuction. I felt pretty good. So I thought. Missed dinner because I fell asleep around 5. Isn't that what old people do? Go to bed when the sun goes down.

Anyways, still sitting around 127-129 which is a good thing. Adding Golden Finish back to my stack today. I got some Green Bulge and I'm debating on adding it now or keep on with my GM til it's gone (I still have a long ways to go before it's empty ).

Tonight's basketball practice so it'll be a quick workout and maybe some bball with the youngling before his practice starts.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• legs

Tuesday is good for me! I am curious about your leg workout! I hate legs and could use the inspiration.
      Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
        Tuesday is good for me! I am curious about your leg workout! I hate legs and could use the inspiration.
        Sweet! I'll see you tomorrow night!! You will also need 2 scoops of wraath.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• lol,

I never take two scoops, always just one....... Perhaps I will use 1.5 and compromise, lol...

Comment

• Last nights workout was a really quick one. Spent more time gabbing with the guys than I did training. What can I say, I'm popular!

Comment

• Today's motivation!

Comment

• Feeling very blah today. Just want to go home and crawl back in bed. Good thing it's my yoga night. Feeling very unaligned with the universe at the moment.

Comment

• Awe

Sorry you are feeling that way. I feel that way too today. Something is in the air.

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
                    Sorry you are feeling that way. I feel that way too today. Something is in the air.
                    Maybe it was the tacos we ate last night?

Comment

• NO....

The taco's were yum.... The end of January is the most depressing time of year for everyone. It is dark and people get disappointed that they broke there new years resolutions, yada yada... I hear that it is when suicide rates are the highest. So just hold your chin up!

Comment

• So my friend finally got up the nerve to train with me last night. We did shoulders and triceps. I had her go really light and just worked on getting her form. She's so funny, she doesn't like looking at herself in the mirror so she was watching me the whole time. I finally had to tell her to quit staring at me and look at herself so she could check her form. She's giggling the whole time watching herself.

Made up with the friend I was having problems with, on that same day her boyfriend.....or exboyfriend now shows up to talk to me......guess what the first things out of his mouth are.....I know she's cheating on me. Leave me out of your drama.....

What's funny is that I was starting to doubt myself thinking that maybe I was too harsh on her. I feel sorry for what they are going through but at the same time I feel vindicated.

Comment

• I made chocolate chip cookies tonight. I've had 2.

Tried to calculate my body fat % and so far I've gotten about 4 different answers....7%....19%...31%....40%.......fabulous!

Comment

• 3 sets:

Jump rope
                            close hands push ups
                            jump squats
                            chin ups
                            shimmy's
                            roll outs
                            roll ups and trunk twists to cool down

20 minutes of yoga - hip openers (butt cramp during warrior II)

I ended up having another cookie last night which is why I threw in the workout instead of just yoga today.

Comment

• Calves are still sore from the jump rope Saturday. Chest and triceps tonight. Got to meet another bb.com member too.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bfg35/

Patrick, nice guy. Trying to get into the fitness industry........holly huge!! He's 6'7" and 275lbs....yes, I felt like I was eye to eye with his belly button.

Comment

• I had the silliest urge today.........I want to run a marathon.

I hate running.

Comment

Working...
                                X