• Chest and Tri's:

(Warm up not included)
    Incline db press - 25lbs
    Flat db press - 27.5lbs
    Cable crossovers - 10lbs
    Pullovers - 27.5lbs
    Decline pushups

SS:
    Ezbar curls - 40lbs (did 50 w/ the most horrid form but I did get 5 in my last set )
    Bench dips - bodyweight

Hammers - 17.5lbs
    Close grip press - 40lbs (should have used 50 )

Cable curls (single) 10lbs
    Rope pressdowns - 25lbs (last set = dropset)

15 minutes stairmill
    5 cooldown treadmill

Stairmill was a breeze which was a surprise since I haven't done it in a month. Great workout, no one to hold me back. Nothing on my mind buy my workout.

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Legs and Abs:

Squats - 115
      Leg press - 450 (not including sled)
      RDL - 95
      Leg Extensions - 100? (can't remember if it's 100 or 110)
      Seated curls - 70
      Seated calves - 180

Roman chairs - 3 sets
      Decline crunchs

Treadmill - 10 min.

So Saturday my son asked me to not swear for a day. He's under the impression I'm going to hell for swearing.....I didn't have the heart to tell him that there's a long list of reasons why I'm going to hell and swearing is not on the top of them.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Today's my birthday. I came in to work to find an email stating that we are now required to take 2 days off a month without pay. Total buzz kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          Today's my birthday. I came in to work to find an email stating that we are now required to take 2 days off a month without pay. Total buzz kill.
          could of been worse

happy birthday (your fired) signed, your boss

happy birthday couger

aha

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post

happy birthday couger

aha
            Lol, I choked on my asparsgus.

Comment

• Well it's been Laurie-Palooza this week. Diet is shot to hell. I've had a cheat meal everyday. Last night my son wanted to take me to dinner so we went to Chili's, my dinner was decent. GuiltlessCarna asada with broc but we split a molten chocolate cake (yum). Wednesday was alcohol and fried foods. Today is a surprise baby shower so there will be goodies here too. Tomorrow is Saturday so out with some friends which means alcohol and good food. Back on track Sunday?

Workouts are still going good. Hit chest and arms last night and had sweat pooring down me. Didn't get to do cardio though. Didn't have time.

Comment

• I had a dream about you last night... you were here in Columbus but that's all I remember!

Comment

• cougar party?!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsofgold View Post
                    I had a dream about you last night... you were here in Columbus but that's all I remember!

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                    cougar party?!

Laurie-palooza is over. I'm tired and sore. This new routine is kicking my ass but it's working. Feeling stronger and getting leaner. I'm comfortably back in my size 4's. Next stop size 2.

Comment

• Up all night. I'm so damn tired. I don't know if I can make the gym tonight. I may have to make it a light night or skip cardio....yah, that's it. I'll skip cardio.

Hit legs last night. Squated 135 last night. Haven't done that in a while. I probably could've gotten in more than 3 but my back has been bugging from the last back workout. Think the Goodmornings or T-bar did it. Tomorrow is rest day. I can't wait. Think I'll do a little yoga. Haven't done that in a while.
                      Last edited by bull.dogz; 04-07-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Had a birthday workout with Kane today. I'm not going to be able to move my arms tomorrow. 37 sets of presses.

And yes he looks just like his pictures.

Disney Channel wasn't too thrilled but that's okay. Sometimes jealousy is a good thing.

Almost forgot, down to 18% bf. Lost an inch in my thighs and and arm. Yay!!
                        Last edited by bull.dogz; 04-09-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• laurie@controlledlabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                            Almost forgot, down to 18% bf. Lost an inch in my thighs and and arm. Yay!!
                            Kickin' ass !!!

Comment

• I'm still training 6 days a week. Each part twice a week with at least 20 minutes of cardio all 6 days. Diet was off this weekend, included lots of toffee cookies and 4 klondike bars.....which I'm really craving right now.

Really tired today, didn't sleep to well Sunday night because of the heat. Didn't go to bed to really late last night so tonight's workout is probably going to suffer. I'll just skip cardio.

If you need a good laugh, watch this:

Comment

• Did front squats for the first time last night with just the bb. Not sure how I feel about these. My form felt pretty good but the weight was also light but kinda uncomfortable. I can't do the clean/press hold, hurts my wrist but I did the crossed arms and that felt much better. I'm really going to have to build up my shoulder strength to be able to add more weight to this.

Warm up:
                                Treadmill 5 min.
                                Front squats w/bb

Leg press - I hate the machine at this gym. For some reason the sled is soo much heavier than both my other gyms. Only 3 plates each side.
                                SL squats on hack - 40lbs love these, really works my glutes
                                SLR deads - 20lbs db
                                Add/Abductor - 130lbs
                                Donkeys - 220lbs
                                Seated calves - 55lbs

Abs:
                                Ab roller 3x10
                                Bicycles - 3x20
                                Rollups - 3x10

Abs are actually sore today. Tomorrow my friend Stormi and I are doing the 300 workout just for kicks. It's supposed to be my off day but I'm excited to try it. I pretty positive I'm going to be hurtin!!

Last edited by bull.dogz; 04-24-2009, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X