No announcement yet.

Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my cheat meal in yesterday. I'm a happy camper again. Had a brownie and a couple of bites of some other stuff but it was too rich. Had a big glob of garlic mashed potatoes. I was soo full.

Tonight I'm taking my son to the Warriors game!!

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Hmmmm

Whats a cheat mean, lol...
      Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• It means something other than fish and spinach for lunch. Something with lots of carbs....lots of sugar......and lots of fat!!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Game was fun last night. Took my son to Val's for dinner...best burger joint in town. Always packed, though I don't think he appreciated the place for what it is. That's ok, I enjoyed my burger and fries and chocolate shake. Paid for it today though. Did back and biceps at the gym today and my fingers were soo swollen they hurt by the time I was done .

It's beautiful outside today. Says a high of 65 degrees but it feels warmer. Closer to the low 70's I would say. Coach hasn't called for basketball practice so I'll take him to the park and play a few rounds with the stinker. (Can always use the extra cardio).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
            It's beautiful outside today. Says a high of 65 degrees but it feels warmer. Closer to the low 70's I would say.
            Hmm, wonder if I can convince the man to move to California. It's been WAY TOO COLD here!!

Comment

• Got in my chest and tricep workout along with some cardio. Didn't make the gym Sunday or Monday but I did get some basketball in with my son on Monday night. That counts as cardio. Not much else going on. Legs tomorrow.

Comment

• Found a new workout partner tonight......well, I'll be training her more than anything. We hang out in the same crowd but they just signed up in my gym a couple of weeks ago. She has never lifted weights so I'll have to go easy on her. But I'm excited.

Discovered something else tonight. I bought my first jar of Nutella.....how do you not eat the whole jar? It's a cheat meal, that's not even a cheat. My grocery store only has a few jars so I'm going back tomorrow night to buy the rest. What if someone else knows how good this is.

Got a great leg workout tonight. Legs were like jello and I almost puked. Got a few more folks hooked on Controlled Labs. All in all, a great night.

Comment

• I used to buy the nutrella at coscto

Not sure if they still have it, but I used to buy it at costco because you could get two jars for like $8. My son eats that like it is going out of style.

Comment

• Last night was yoga night. Helped my legs a bit but not much, still really sore and stiff this morning. I had to pee like 4 times last night and it hurt so bad to get in and out of bed. Tonight is back and biceps.

Tomorrow will be my last day of REDuction (sadness ). I got my bloodwork results back and everything was normal except my anemia, back on my iron pills. .

Not much else to report.

Comment

• hmm

so how is the new workout partner going? lol... I am a bit jealous....just kidding. I love working out with my daughter. She is starting to get stronger than me in some things. She was curling 20lb dumbbells last night with her final set to failure and she is only 13...Crazy stuff.. I see power lifting in her future...

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
                        so how is the new workout partner going? lol... I am a bit jealous....just kidding. I love working out with my daughter. She is starting to get stronger than me in some things. She was curling 20lb dumbbells last night with her final set to failure and she is only 13...Crazy stuff.. I see power lifting in her future...
                        Tomorrow will be the first day. I won't be training with her everyday so in a way that'll be nice. I won't feel like I'm being held back.

Comment

• Well, my training partner was a no show....I kinda expected. For some reason the girls are afraid to train with me. Some of the guys too.

Shoulders with about 25 minutes of cardio. New tunes on the ipod so I didn't want to stop.

Last night was back and biceps....new pr. 20lbs dumbbells (curls).
                          Last edited by bull.dogz; 01-24-2009, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Rest day today. My son's team won their game. We went to breakfast after. That was my cheat meal.....denver omelet w/ hash browns and biscuits and gravy. It was sooo good. Couldn't eat it all though. After that treated myself to a stone pedicure. It's when they take those hot stones and massage your legs with it, had the wax thing done too. Now my toes are pretty and my feet nice and soft.

Comment

• You go girl

Sorry about your training partner, but Wooohooo on the 20lb dumbbells!! Awesome. So what day would you like your real training partner to show up? That is me...

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
                                Sorry about your training partner, but Wooohooo on the 20lb dumbbells!! Awesome. So what day would you like your real training partner to show up? That is me...
                                Tues?Weds?Thurs? it's all good for me.

Tues: legs
                                Weds: back & bic
                                Thurs: shoulders & abs

Comment

Working...
                                X