No announcement yet.

Sexyback's GIRL POWER Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should be adding brocolli to those low carb days.. it is a great source of magnesium, folic acid and fiber, which you REALLY need to be getting from veggies on those days. And I hope you are taking a multivitamin.

Comment

Originally posted by terracotta
      You should be adding brocolli to those low carb days.. it is a great source of magnesium, folic acid and fiber, which you REALLY need to be getting from veggies on those days. And I hope you are taking a multivitamin.
      Hey there! Yes, I take a multivitamin,
      I will be adding broccoli today, I'm going to cook all I have so it's ready for each day. Yesterday I had to rush with supper, so I didn't have time to cook it.

I have to say too, yesterday I was stuffed! some of my meals were too close together I think, but we were going to a friends house so I wanted to eat before we went so I had no choice but to eat.
      "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

You could just pick up the prepackaged low fat broc and steam it in the microwave for a couple of minutes when you're in a rush. I never prepare for the week so I usually do that.

Comment

Workout
          None

Diet

Wake: 2 RA capsules
          Breakfast: 2 eggs, when and milk
          Lunch: 1 cup chicken, cucs in vinegar
          2 RA capsules
          Supper: chicken skewers, steak skewer, 1 cup broccoli, olive oil
          Snack: whey shake & 1 tbsp PB

Calories: 1324
          Protein: 173g
          Carbs: 27g
          Fat: 58g
          Fiber: 4g

Notes
          Today was a messed up day. I was up late last night, so I slept in today. I didn't want to push weights because I was scheduled to do legs and I still have major DOMS in my glutes and hams, so instead we decided to get some cardio in and go for a bike ride. Well, we get all set and head out and our neighbours are out talking and looking down the road. Come to find out there was cops and who we think were a swat crew searching our area for a guy that pulled a knife. Not sure of the whole story, but when we were riding, an officer told us to go home and lock the doors. So there goes our bike ride, and I was too wound up/scared to even think about doing any cardio on the treadmill. We live in a small rural area so it's very weird that this would happen. They had the dogs out and everything. And to make matters worse, nobody came to our door in the first place to tell us to stay inside, and when they left, no one came and told us it was safe or that they caught the guy. So I don't know if I'm supposed to continue to stay inside afraid or what!

Comment

so you aren't hungry eh.. those RA's must be doing the trick!

Comment

Second low day done. I have to say, it wasn't that hard. I wasn't noticing much hunger grumbles from my stomach. We'll see how the next low day goes while at work though, that might be a different story. Tomorrow is medium day, so I get to have 1 cup of rice and 1/2 cup oats. I'll have 1/2 cup rice for lunch, 1/2 cup rice for supper, and my 1/2 cup oats postworkout.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
                Workout
                None

Diet

Wake: 2 RA capsules
                Breakfast: 2 eggs, when and milk
                Lunch: 1 cup chicken, cucs in vinegar
                2 RA capsules
                Supper: chicken skewers, steak skewer, 1 cup broccoli, olive oil
                Snack: whey shake & 1 tbsp PB

Calories: 1324
                Protein: 173g
                Carbs: 27g
                Fat: 58g
                Fiber: 4g

Notes
                Today was a messed up day. I was up late last night, so I slept in today. I didn't want to push weights because I was scheduled to do legs and I still have major DOMS in my glutes and hams, so instead we decided to get some cardio in and go for a bike ride. Well, we get all set and head out and our neighbours are out talking and looking down the road. Come to find out there was cops and who we think were a swat crew searching our area for a guy that pulled a knife. Not sure of the whole story, but when we were riding, an officer told us to go home and lock the doors. So there goes our bike ride, and I was too wound up/scared to even think about doing any cardio on the treadmill. We live in a small rural area so it's very weird that this would happen. They had the dogs out and everything. And to make matters worse, nobody came to our door in the first place to tell us to stay inside, and when they left, no one came and told us it was safe or that they caught the guy. So I don't know if I'm supposed to continue to stay inside afraid or what!

Wow...That's sounds scary, hope they catch the guy!!
                Nutrition Journal: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...%5FSpecial%5FK

Comment

Oh man! That is so scary! Is everything calming down, have you heard any news?

I hate the feeling of not being safe in your own home. There's a serial rapist that has struck in my neighborhood at least 5 or so times in the past few months and we never get updates, unless we call the police ourselves. Its horrible to be afraid to walk out of your own place, in your own neighborhood. I hope everything calms down and they catch the guy!!!
                  *Sarah*

Comment

Workout
                    None

Diet - Medium carb day

Wake(5:30): 2 RA capsules
                    Breakfast(6am): 1 scoop whey & 1 cup milk, 1 tbsp PB
                    Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1/2 oz almonds
                    Lunch(11:30): 1/2 cup chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice, soy sauce,
                    Snack(2pm): 1 can tuna, 1/2 oz almonds
                    5pm: 2 RA Capsules
                    Snack(5:30pm): 1/3 cup All Bran Buds, 1/2 cup milk
                    Supper(7:30pm): 2 steak skewers, 1/2 cup brown rice, salad
                    Snack(9:30): 1 scoop whey, 1/2 cup oats

Calories: 1663
                    Protein: 146g
                    Carbs: 142g
                    Fat: 59g
                    Fiber: 25g

Notes
                    Very sore from my chiropractor appointment today. I needed a lot of work done, so I'm going to not lift tonight but hit it hard tomorrow! I need to pick up some veggies tomorrow too because the broccoli I was going to have yesterday was moldy. I just bought it!

Comment

• i hope you feel tip top soon!
                      1 Corinthians 9:24
                      Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

• oh wow congrats to you too!
                        1 Corinthians 9:24
                        Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

• Workout

Front Squat: 2x85lb, 2x95lb, 1x105lb PB!
                          Lying Leg Curls: 5x35lb
                          Calf Raises: 1x65lb, 1x85lb, 1x105lb, 2x115lb PB
                          Good Mornings: 1x45lb, 1.x75lb, 3x85lb

Diet: High carb day

Wake(5:30am): 2 RA capsules
                          Breakfast(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup oats
                          Snack(9am): 2 pcs WW toast, 1 tbsp PB
                          Lunch(11:30am): 1/2 cup chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice
                          Snack(2pm): 1 can tuna
                          Home(4:30pm): 2 RA capsules
                          Snack(4:30): 1 cupcake
                          During workout(5pm): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm
                          Postworkout(6pm): 1 scoop whey, 1/2 cup oats
                          Supper(8pm): 1/2 cup chicken, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup corn, tortilla

Calories: 1882
                          Protein: 142g
                          Carbs: 228g
                          Fat: 42g
                          Fiber: 21g

Notes
                          I feel my workouts are too easy, I'm not getting that tired, great workout feeling. I should add cardio after each session, but bleh! I'm slowly trying to incorporate a 5x5 program in, but I really don't know what I'm doing. Need to go read more...

Comment

• Well, 5x5's really don't leave you exhausted at the end.. but I always end up sweaty.

PBs on a cut, always nice!

Comment

• I don't feel like I'm cutting, whew, I"m so full!

Comment

• Grats on the PR's SB

Everything looks like it is still going well, good to see that your diet is working out. Keep up the great work!

BTW I still haven't gotten through all that reading yet either LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X