Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing - Supplement King's "Black Out" (not controlled labs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddawg91
    What is confusing here is that you are arguing against using a supplement for sleep aid but yet you take multiple stimulants to give you energy and enhance your workout that can have a negative side effects on you also. It is sort of the same thing.

I understand your concerns but you are kind of contradicting yourself.
    im taking stims to burn fat thro thermogenesis . my workouts were fine prior to using stims, and would be if i removed them. very rarely do i even take a stimulant preworkout anymore, as my dose schedule is just firs thting am and mid/late afternoon after i workout. I will admit, i can time the 2nd dose to fit my work schedule, often helping provide energy to work my ass off til midnight or later if need be.

im not saying melatonin is 100% harmful or shouldnt be used, im just saying I believe (as is the case with most supplements) alot of the users do not fully understand or research the active chemicals and really know what they are putting in their bodies. I like to think I have a good grasp on almost everything I have used within the past few months to a year.. when I began supplementing a year or two ago I didnt know jack, which lead to an increase interest in educating myself, which is an ongoing process and has got me where im at now

im big fan of knowing what your doing, and not just going ' hey a sleep aide, oo wee i cant sleep some nights ill use this! '

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      im big fan of knowing what your doing, and not just going ' hey a sleep aide, oo wee i cant sleep some nights ill use this! '
      Agreed... I'm guessing that The King will have a FAQ on his site with a cycling recommendation etc.. the writeup is more of a product description and doesn't include label warnings and FDA disclaimers and things of that nature.

Comment

im not saying melatonin is 100% harmful or shouldnt be used, im just saying I believe (as is the case with most supplements) alot of the users do not fully understand or research the active chemicals and really know what they are putting in their bodies. I like to think I have a good grasp on almost everything I have used within the past few months to a year.. when I began supplementing a year or two ago I didnt know jack, which lead to an increase interest in educating myself, which is an ongoing process and has got me where im at now

I give you props for this, and am glad you are concerned to what you and others are putting in their bodies. I agree that most people don't care what it is as long as they get results. They either listen to the guy in the gym or whatever and go buy without research.

One of the biggest attributes that I love about CL is that their products are natural and do not use sythetics. We all care about what we are putting into your bodies and would not put something out there that would cause harm just for our gain.

Keep up the great work!

Comment

I'm hoping to develop a career out of the health industry, as my grad studies will be in health psychology, and I want to get PT/nutrionist certified whenever I have the additional $ and time to get a nationaly reconized program.

Comment

I'm hoping to develop a career out of the health industry, as my grad studies will be in health psychology, and I want to get PT/nutrionist certified whenever I have the additional $ and time to get a nationaly reconized program.
            Good plan, dude. I wouldn’t mind heading in that direction either. I remember you saying that about health psychology in that mind over matter discussion - Knowledge is key.

Most people are amazed when I spit off the most basic facts about the supplements we take everyday (multivitamins, oils, protein powders).

Heck, whey protein and creatine monohydrate are completely elusive to lots of friends and acquaintances. They just know that they’re “the shit”, but then they turn around and waste their money on something like Lukic. “Controlled Labs, people! Controlled Labs!” lol

Originally posted by ddawg91
            One of the biggest attributes that I love about CL is that their products are natural and do not use sythetics. We all care about what we are putting into your bodies and would not put something out there that would cause harm just for our gain.
            That’s right, ddawg, I like knowing what’s in my current stack and what every component is going to do. Don’t people get sketched putting all that trash in their bodies? I’m taking a pretty big stack right now and very confident with it. I have no worries whatsoever, but I’ve researched my ass off, made mistakes and have done more research.

Comment

This is a great discussion guys! I tend to agree with JD as I've read that melatonin supplementation can disrupt natural sleep patterns a couple of places. On the other hand, I bought a bottle of Optimum Nutrition Melatonin a while back for $1.50. I take it only when I need to fall asleep earlier if I have an earlier than typical wake up the next day (maybe once every two weeks or so). I also don't see the benefit of spending money on this particular supplement, as I can just about get a month's supply of Cissus, White Blood and Melatonin for the same amount of money. I think it's piece of mind for me too knowing what amount of Cissus and Melatonin I'm actually getting for my money. All in all, this is most likely a quality product if you guys had a hand in it, but an unnecessary one for me.

Comment

you forgot the Eurycoma Longifolia extract

i can assure everyone that you bugy a month supply of the dose of these ingredients it will come out to far more than 24.99
                SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Originally posted by theking
                  you forgot the Eurycoma Longifolia extract

i can assure everyone that you bugy a month supply of the dose of these ingredients it will come out to far more than 24.99
                  agreed, especially with this longjacok extract and this cissus extract.
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

So any word yet on the price of black out and white blood stack?

Comment

right now you can save 10% when you buy white blood and black out when u use the code for july. That takes 5 bucks off roughly
                      SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Introducing - Supplement King's "Black Out" (not controlled labs)

I just pre orderd some black out.... i just wanted to know how you take it..

before bed right .. but how many?

im also gonna be takeing green mag and white blood with it should i take the white blood with it before bed or pre work out...

also when is it gonna ship ?

thanks
                        5'11"
                        230lbs hard

Comment

http://www.supplementkings.com/black-sale-p-1192.html

looks beautiful.
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                            hell Yea it does, I cant wait to get my hands on the bottle so I can caress it... lol jk, I cant wait to test it out....
                            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

what if your body doesnt produce melatonin naturally when you stop supplementing?

Common symptoms and signs of melatonin deficiency:
                              insomnia
                              difficulty getting to sleep
                              difficulty falling back to sleep when awaken during the night
                              early morning awakening
                              un-refreshing sleep
                              lack of dreaming
                              fatigue
                              depression
                              anxiety

high blood pressure
                              heart arrhythmias
                              Wow thanks for posting that, I took melatonin and after I stopped taking it I had all of these, it sucked for about a good month or two months

Comment

Aw shucks! That's an awesome looking bottle.

I'd better shield my eyes. I can't afford to buy any new supplements.

Comment

Working...
                                X