X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the 20/200 dose?

Comment

Originally posted by octanenutrition
      2nd Day on PW...stuff kicks ass!!! Had a great leg workout, the kind where you wana puke at the end. My only question is what do you guys mix this stuff with. I just put it in water and man it down but, and I am not trying to be funny here, it tastes like I am drinking meat. I will keep using it cause it is awesome but gotta do something about the taste....any suggestions??
      Try it w/Crystal Lite Lemonade or Peach... I love it like w/the lemonade! Hated it at first also.

Comment

2 scoops purple wraath + 4 scoops grape xtend = eeeww - until i diluted it with water for the 4th time towards the end of my workout

Comment

to be honest i love the taste of purple wraath. the trick is adding MORE water to it, rather than the 6-8 ounces the tub tells you. i mix it with about 12-14 oz of water and then it tastes like kool aid. no joke

orrrr add some green mag to it. delicious

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
            to be honest i love the taste of purple wraath. the trick is adding MORE water to it, rather than the 6-8 ounces the tub tells you. i mix it with about 12-14 oz of water and then it tastes like kool aid. no joke

orrrr add some green mag to it. delicious

^^^^^ to this, gmag + PW = winnah!

The only issue I have with it is that I prefer my PW closer to workout, ya'know?

SCT
            Back to the basics!

Comment

-snotty acent-

well i prefer it during or after , my asteemed colleague

Comment

-snotty acent-

well i prefer it during or after , my asteemed colleague
                -even snottier accent-

Well, for the endurance benefits I prefer to take it shortly after my Red Acid, because of this it's benefits are enhanced via the Bioperine in the Red Acid. Therefore you are deriving even more from your Purple Wraath. I do, however, endorse extra BCAAs (especially Leucine) post-workout. For these purposes I tip my hat to Anabolic Innovation's Excell.

:P
                Back to the basics!

Comment

tsk tsk

well my friend, let me tell YOU something. i have a myoplex original about 1.5 hrs before my workout. 42 grams of protein, 20 something grams of carbs..... as you know, there are both concentrate, isolate, AND caseinate proteins, PLUS bcaa's, uping my amino acid availability. i proceed to take green magnitude and glycergrow pre workout (for pump, and to have the creatine ushered into the muscles) during the workout i have my PW which takes advantage of the amino acid pool i have accumulated so the GM can do its work. following the workout i slam a whey isolate/concentrate bcaa loaded shake, do the cardio, then have ANOTHER whey shake. to is to prevent catabolism as my workouts last an upward of up to 3 hrs. and before you say "overtraining" ive been doing this for a while and have only made the best strength gains of my life

Comment

and before you say "overtraining" ive been doing this for a while and have only made the best strength gains of my life

Actually, with that kind of precise prepre/pre/during/post workout nutrition you are overtraining less than many I know :P
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                      Actually, with that kind of precise prepre/pre/during/post workout nutrition you are overtraining less than many I know :P

confused, i think what you are trying to say is, there are people who are
                      "overtraining" more than i am but with worse nutrition and supplementation?

Comment

confused, i think what you are trying to say is, there are people who are
                        "overtraining" more than i am but with worse nutrition and supplementation?
                        Almost :P

I believe that with proper nutrition one can push the line where overtraining begins, if that makes sense? However, the same thing you said holds true as well. Many people overtrain with crappy supplementation/nutrition :P
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                          at the 20/200 dose?

yup

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                            -even snottier accent-

Well, for the endurance benefits I prefer to take it shortly after my Red Acid, because of this it's benefits are enhanced via the Bioperine in the Red Acid. Therefore you are deriving even more from your Purple Wraath. I do, however, endorse extra BCAAs (especially Leucine) post-workout. For these purposes I tip my hat to Anabolic Innovation's Excell.

:P

does the Bioperine help the absorbtion of most of the supplements you take?

Comment

does the Bioperine help the absorbtion of most of the supplements you take?
                              It's technical use is to enhance the bioavailabilty of the supplements you add it to, but it also enhances thermogenesis so it is doubly effective in fat burners/etc.
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

do you have list of good articles/studies refering to the bioperine handy?

Comment

Working...
                                X