Purple Wraath and Ephedrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    I tend to agree with Jay on this one.... the value of Ephedrine (for me) is the thermogenic / nutrient partitioning / "other" effects throughout the rest of the day... NOT the pre-workout boost.

So when you take it throughout the day do you still combine it with caffeine or just ephedrine by itself a couple times daily?

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
      and for the record, when i was a noob i was taking 50 mg of eph. and 200 mg of caffeine pre workout. the rush i felt while workout was intense, until i found my heart rate shooting through the roof. im surprised i didnt die.
      your heart should have exploded through your rib cage and out your chest ....

but I did the same thing when I was trying to cut all the fat I gained @ college
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
        So when you take it throughout the day do you still combine it with caffeine or just ephedrine by itself a couple times daily?
        Historically, the only thing I've never tried with Ephedrine is intranasal delivery

Comment

Historically, the only thing I've never tried with Ephedrine is intranasal delivery

OK well I am just confused bc in all the research I had done in the past in regards to the E/C stack, one of the doses included pre-workout. Then I saw that you mentioned not taking it pre-workout, but instead during other times throughout the day. So I just wanted to be clear as to whether or not you are referring to taking just E or E/C at these times.

Comment

OK well I am just confused bc in all the research I had done in the past in regards to the E/C stack, one of the doses included pre-workout. Then I saw that you mentioned not taking it pre-workout, but instead during other times throughout the day. So I just wanted to be clear as to whether or not you are referring to taking just E or E/C at these times.
            There was actually a EXCELLENT post by Lok7y (christ from Avant Labs) regarding this... but I can't find it. I think the "key" is knowing ahead of time that taking it pre-workout is more "risky" than any other time...

Comment

ah yes, so you ve taken ephedrine anally?

ahahaahah just kidding, couldnt resist!

Comment

There was actually a EXCELLENT post by Lok7y (christ from Avant Labs) regarding this... but I can't find it. I think the "key" is knowing ahead of time that taking it pre-workout is more "risky" than any other time...

Good to know, sooooo do you take just E or E/C?

Comment

Good to know, sooooo do you take just E or E/C?
                  Historically, I decided not to take it immediately preworkout, but when I did take it I stacked it with C.

Comment

^
                    |
                    |
                    --- PWNED !!!!

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                    ah yes, so you ve taken ephedrine anally?

ahahaahah just kidding, couldnt resist!

Comment

Ok,

1st Day of taking the PW pre-workout. Had an awesome workout (other then the grape beef jerky taste I kept burping up) Seemed to have more endruance thourgh the workout, was able to push myself pretty hard today.

Came home did the post workout. Then an hour later breakfast with ephdrine. I will run this for 8-12 weeks and see how things go. Thanks to everyone for their input on the timing with everythig and your suggestions.
                      Jason Klein
                      Owner
                      Octane Nutrition
                      1202 South Santa Fe
                      Salina Ks 67401
                      785-493-8111
                      octanenutrition@hotmail.com
                      www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

i really think your new protocol is good. thts how i did/would do it with the ec stack

Comment

2nd Day on PW...stuff kicks ass!!! Had a great leg workout, the kind where you wana puke at the end. My only question is what do you guys mix this stuff with. I just put it in water and man it down but, and I am not trying to be funny here, it tastes like I am drinking meat. I will keep using it cause it is awesome but gotta do something about the taste....any suggestions??
                          Jason Klein
                          Owner
                          Octane Nutrition
                          1202 South Santa Fe
                          Salina Ks 67401
                          785-493-8111
                          octanenutrition@hotmail.com
                          www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

i began by mixing with grape gatorade. after 3-4x i loved the taste. i like it best with water now, to eliminate sugar/carb intake.. occasionaly ill mix it with a lil grape gatorade and 3/4 water.

fyi - i got 3 big cases of grape gatorade free at the end of school... still have like 75 bottles left.

Comment

I would only take Ephedrine HCL with caffeine. never taking the combination or ephedrine HCL alone immediately preworkout. the stimulant is enough to provide energy for a workout if taken 2,3,4, even 5 hours pre. of course the closer the better rush, but immediately workout would be a bad idea. at the earliest I would take it 45-60mins, and that would be with a protein shake or some solid food (grilled chicken)

taper doses to 25mg ephedrine HCL + 200mg caffeine at max 2-3x a day, taper doses off as well

thats all in general tho, taking your first dose of e/c at breakfeast after working out would be fine. just wont get the rush during the lift..
                              Last edited by jiritt0; 07-11-2006, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                                I would only take Ephedrine HCL with caffeine. never taking the combination or ephedrine HCL alone immediately preworkout. the stimulant is enough to provide energy for a workout if taken 2,3,4, even 5 hours pre. of course the closer the better rush, but immediately workout would be a bad idea. at the earliest I would take it 45-60mins, and that would be with a protein shake or some solid food (grilled chicken)

taper doses to 25mg ephedrine HCL + 200mg caffeine at max 2-3x a day, taper doses off as well

thats all in general tho, taking your first dose of e/c at breakfeast after working out would be fine. just wont get the rush during the lift..

You know its interesting, but as powerful a stimulant the E/C stack is, I seriously barely felt anything. I am just not very sensative to stims. I was taking it about 30 min preworkout too.

Comment

Working...
                                X