• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me more.....I'm listening

Comment

• Originally posted by wheystation
      Tell me more.....I'm listening
      Well, here is how I see it....

Not only would you be getting a solid testimonial from someone who has used quite a few of your products, but who favors nearly every one of them above all similar competition. On top of that you'd be getting someone who is recognizable (I mean come on now, there is only one me) and you'd bring more crosstraffic to both sites.

When I told Crowler, "I'll do ANYTHING for cookie mix, I wasn't kidding."

Josh

p.s. I've lost 100+ lbs and throughout all of my experiences Anabolic Innovations still holds as one of my favorite companies.
      Back to the basics!

Comment

• I nominate SCT for this. He wont BS, and if more and more people can read his story and appreciate it, then everybody wins.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Another vote for Josh... he's a anabolic innopimp

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Another vote for Josh... he's a anabolic innopimp
            There are two things in life that I love.. Anabolic Innovations cookies and Red Acid..

SCT

p.s. I hope my wife doesn't see this, lol.
            Back to the basics!

Comment

• I'll throw my vote in for Josh! Guy lives, breaths, and eats Elvis and the cookie mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth

When I told Crowler, "I'll do ANYTHING for cookie mix, I wasn't kidding."
                don't think you need any more convincing that that!! !

Comment

There are two things in life that I love.. Anabolic Innovations cookies and Red Acid..

SCT

p.s. I hope my wife doesn't see this, lol.
                  You best hope she does not see that, otherwise . . .
                  I agree SCT is a good choice
                  Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot to know that you all think so highly of me

Josh
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

• Well of course, you dont become a CL rep for no reason

Comment

• Question for Anabolic Innovations

I just went to your site to order some cookie mix, but there is no page to order them from. How do I go about ordering some? Thanks
                        All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight
                        Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Comment

• Originally posted by testmonster2000
                          I just went to your site to order some cookie mix, but there is no page to order them from. How do I go about ordering some? Thanks
                          OMGWTFBBQ where are the cookies for the love of god?!?!?!
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

• Found this on Anabolic Minds:

We have had a number of people asking about the cookie mix and the number of chips in the mix.

We have decided to have the cookie mix tested at an independent labratory to ensure we are getting from our suppliers what we are paying for. We will post the results good or bad when we receive them.

Until we get the results (approximately 2 weeks) we wont be selling any of the cookie mix. Sorry about this but better to know for sure.

I know dont' cry. BUT I will still be eating all the remaining stock

CROWLER
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

Found this on Anabolic Minds:

We have had a number of people asking about the cookie mix and the number of chips in the mix.

We have decided to have the cookie mix tested at an independent labratory to ensure we are getting from our suppliers what we are paying for. We will post the results good or bad when we receive them.

Until we get the results (approximately 2 weeks) we wont be selling any of the cookie mix. Sorry about this but better to know for sure.

I know dont' cry. BUT I will still be eating all the remaining stock

CROWLER
                              NOOOOOOOOOOO ! I NEED COOKIE MIX NOW!!!!!!
                              All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight
                              Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Comment

• So whats the problem in question?

Comment

Working...
                                X