Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    Solution to the sleep issue:

You need to hire someone who is as motivated and determined as you to split up some of that workload.

*slides his resume under your door* Muwhahahahahaha.

But seriously, Crowler is one of the most dedicated guys to innovation that I know. He continually amazes me with the things he is thinking up

SCT
    That’s for sure!

I can’t praise Crowler enough for his tireless efforts. I’ve got a big sack of protein that I hide at work and dip into every day lol. If I feel like I’m slipping into a catabolic state, I’ll put some water in a Styrofoam cup, scoop or two of protein (less than a full serving), Dixie lid and sip it until my next break. Refreshing as hell, and it’s really good because I don’t through off my macros.

Dammit… now I’m craving some protein. Gonna hit up the washroom, then the lunch room then sit down with a little bit of protein drink, bitch. If only I had some cookies to go with it, I’d be BALLIN!

Comment

• i got my peanutbutter/chocolate in today had some in a shake was awsome had some in some oats i almost forgot it i was eating oats. man that stuff is good

*runs around yelling your chocolate is in my peanutbutter! YOUR PEANUTBUTTER IS IN MY CHOCOLATE!*
      Last edited by bis; 08-29-2006, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Solution to the sleep issue:

You need to hire someone who is as motivated and determined as you to split up some of that workload.

*slides his resume under your door* Muwhahahahahaha.

But seriously, Crowler is one of the most dedicated guys to innovation that I know. He continually amazes me with the things he is thinking up

SCT

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• so i just had my first cookies for ai ever all i can say is heaven on earth

Comment

• Originally posted by panic66
            so i just had my first cookies for ai ever all i can say is heaven on earth

heaven on earth huh? quit using my nickname
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              heaven on earth huh? quit using my nickname
              They are reeeaaaallly good. I ordered 14 pounds that's comin friday

Comment

• Sample Pack ordered. I can't wait!

Comment

• I just ordered 3lbs of the cookie mix, I'm a haaayuuuuuge fan of peanut butter so I went with 2lbs, and 1 of the other. I need to taste test before I spring for the 5lbers.
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• I am new here - wanted to say hey!!!

Crowler asked me to stop by and say hello!!!!! HELLO - My name is Laura and you may remember me from 'another company'. But I am thrilled to now be part of the www.anabolicinnovations.com team and will be stopping by the board each day.

In fact - I have a new introductory special to start the ball rolling. You can enter Laura01 in the discount code and get a free pound of Cookie Mix!!!!!!!

How is that for a great freebie with your order???

Questions, comments - you may reach me at wheystation@aol.com

I am looking forward to be a member here and want to hear from you.

Laura

Comment

• Originally posted by wheystation
                      Crowler asked me to stop by and say hello!!!!! HELLO - My name is Laura and you may remember me from 'another company'. But I am thrilled to now be part of the www.anabolicinnovations.com team and will be stopping by the board each day.

In fact - I have a new introductory special to start the ball rolling. You can enter Laura01 in the discount code and get a free pound of Cookie Mix!!!!!!!

How is that for a great freebie with your order???

Questions, comments - you may reach me at wheystation@aol.com

I am looking forward to be a member here and want to hear from you.

Laura
                      Welcome aboard, and Crowler and AI are good people!

Comment

• Welcome!!! Any friend of Mike’s is a friend of mine. AI definitely rocks.

(Loyal AI customer and now mint chocolate chip whey fiend. Sipping on some right now lol )

Comment

I suppose I could ask crowler. Any thoughts on doing a milk protein isolate, or a casein blend?
                          Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by haiz69
                            I suppose I could ask crowler. Any thoughts on doing a milk protein isolate, or a casein blend?
                            I've been pestering him about this for months now, hehe.

SCT
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

I've been pestering him about this for months now, hehe.

SCT
                              Very cool - Lets get him! I just think with his great attitude, unbeatable prices, and great products, it just makes sense. I am greedy though...
                              Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• mmmmmmm free AI cookies . . . you won me over
                                Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Working...
                                X