Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asianbabe
    hey anybody who has tasted excell? I had to put about 4 or 5 scoops into my 600ml water bottle and even then I couldn't really taste much,.. also, is it supposed to turn pink (I was expecting it to since I bought the strawberry one)?? Mine stayed clear.
    Hi Asian Babe,

Thank you for the questions.

The taste is supposed to be mild. We have a large number of people who mega dose with it and drink it all day long, so we didn't want to over power the taste. If you want a stronger taste just use less water.

As for the color I am not sure where you got the idea it is suppose to turn pink. We didn't see the reason to add artificial color to the EXCELL, BCAAs are naturally white hence your EXCELL is not pink.

CROWLER
    Last edited by CROWLER; 08-11-2006, 02:03 AM.
    President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
    www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• right, thanks for the reply crowler!

btw.... that cookie mix.... is kinda delicious

Comment

• Is the perfect cycle you guys sell capped?

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
          Is the perfect cycle you guys sell capped?
          no
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Man, just ordered another 10lbs of mint chocolate chip. This shit’s the bomb.

Would have tried the Grub On or bought some Excell, but I just don’t have any money lol. The Excell flavors I tried were damn good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              no
              So how awful does it taste if you drink it?

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                So how awful does it taste if you drink it?

never had it... it's supposed to be chocolate flavored I think... looking at the ingredients, i know it will not be pleasant, although it is indeed a well-dosed product.
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Actually it is 2 small scoops per day in a protein drink and it tastes fine.

Now if you were to take in in water with nothing to mix it would NOT taste good.

CROWLER
                  President

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                    hey anybody who has tasted excell? I had to put about 4 or 5 scoops into my 600ml water bottle and even then I couldn't really taste much,.. also, is it supposed to turn pink (I was expecting it to since I bought the strawberry one)?? Mine stayed clear.

I have the excel sample pack.. and protein isolate sample pack

ill get back to you on the tastes

what are the directions to make cookies again? last time i fed them up majorly n just added to my homemade mix...

Comment

• I just added milk to mine and baked them at 420 for a bit. The bottem was a little bit dark and I added too much milk. Was actually going to make some today but I'll hold off until someone posts.

Comment

• just put about 1lb of cookie mix on a plate, nuked it and sat down with the wife and two forks ... just killed the whole plate .... she loves it
                        jdouchebag for president

Comment

• i suck at cooking. i can make eggs, chicken, and salmon sometimes, other times it f's up and tastes/looks weird. yea, long story.

anyway, can someone people detail instructions for the cookies.. like step by step and actual # amnts of what to add, mix etc....

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                            i suck at cooking. i can make eggs, chicken, and salmon sometimes, other times it f's up and tastes/looks weird. yea, long story.

anyway, can someone people detail instructions for the cookies.. like step by step and actual # amnts of what to add, mix etc....
                            Sure thing buddy.

I am the same way so I understand. Take 2 parts cookie mix to 1 part milk. So get a plastic bag and scoop say 4 table spoons of cookie mix and 2 table spoons of milk into the bag.

Close the bag. mush it around until it looks all the way mixed. Shape it into a log. Open the bag and dump it onto a plate. Put it in the microwave for 15 seconds. open the micowave and check on it. You probably will need to cook a little more but keep checking it about every 5 seconds.

When it is done take it out, let it sit for a few minutes and slice it up like you would a sausage and VOILA, bachlor healthy cookies an only 1 plate and one knife to wash

Sound good?

Report back.

BTW you can also bake in the oven and make the cookie mix look like nice individual cookies, but I will leave that to the metro sexuals(read Aries)

CROWLER
                            President

Comment

• As per the man himself and the way I do it:

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                              well, for anyone who's gonna order the cookies... get some 1% milk to use with it.. hehe...

you pour the cookie mix into a big ass plastic container, then you add in milk, stir.. then YOU WAIT 10 MINUTES to let the liquid soak in.. then you add more milk.. THEN YOU WAIT AGAIN... if it's still moist and kinda runny at this point, GOOD..

throw it in the oven at 350 degrees, and watch the damn thing like a freaking hawk.. As soon as it starts to turn solid, take the thing out and WAIT...

after it's cool, try not to eat the whole damn thing in one sitting
                              I also add an extra 2 servings of WPI to the mix.
                              Last edited by ddawg91; 08-15-2006, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• how much milk do you add in? i think i tried this last time, and added too much .. so it was watery and i just mixed it in with my homemade bar recipe..

i tired the 2 parts cookie 1 part milk.. put in 4 scoops of cookie, 2 scoops milk.. stirred alot, microwaved for 2mins and was still liquidy, so im eating the pudding, which is pretty awsome, lol.
                                Last edited by jiritt0; 08-15-2006, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X