Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by haiz69
    I just got in some samples, and the Protein tastes great! I'm sure you have mentioned it, but it is worth noting that everyone can create their own flavors by the use of the flavoring systems - Mocha Chocolate sounds darn good. I need to stock up for the coming college year (First Year...Scary!), and I will be ordering soon.

I'm also thinking about getting some Chaos. Any more info on it from testers or such? Do you recommend bulk CEE post, or on off days? I am super-pumped about the product, and after my Xpand log finishes up, I will run one on chaos.
    Hello Haiz,

Thank you for your kind words, I am VERY glad you like the samples.

You will do FINE at college just make sure you study your but off BEFORE you party!

We have a number of tester logs another place on the interenet I prefer not to post the actual address our of respect for the owner and MODs here.

I have seen some people do take bulk CEE on nonworkout days that would be fine.

Great to hear about the Chaos log, perhaps you could do one here if that is allowed.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
    President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
    www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• Originally posted by JDub
      How come you arent selling your whey there? Or your isolate?

That kinda stinks but its still cool.

Jdub
      The retailers determine what they will sell not us. Actually I believe they will be selling our protein powders as well. Just take a week or so to see if that comes about.

Doesn't hurt to have people contact them and request it hint hint

CROWLER
      President

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
        Hello Haiz,

Thank you for your kind words, I am VERY glad you like the samples.

You will do FINE at college just make sure you study your but off BEFORE you party!

We have a number of tester logs another place on the interenet I prefer not to post the actual address our of respect for the owner and MODs here.

I have seen some people do take bulk CEE on nonworkout days that would be fine.

Great to hear about the Chaos log, perhaps you could do one here if that is allowed.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
        Good to hear. I will definitely do a log over at bb.com (I have never seen you there, but I will PM you the log link if you are interested).

I've just gotta snag mom's credit card, and the order for chaos and the 10lbs of whey will be placed ASAP.

P.S. - I emailed you today (bryanthayes@gmail.com), regarding my discount code, etc..
        Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Good to hear. I will definitely do a log over at bb.com (I have never seen you there, but I will PM you the log link if you are interested).

I've just gotta snag mom's credit card, and the order for chaos and the 10lbs of whey will be placed ASAP.

P.S. - I emailed you today (bryanthayes@gmail.com), regarding my discount code, etc..

That sounds GREAT!

Yes sir I certainly remember. I emailed you back with the info you wanted and you emailed back stating you received it right?

CROWLER
          President

Comment

You got it. Thanks!
            Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER

Doesn't hurt to have people contact them and request it hint hint

CROWLER

i dont' get it
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                i dont' get it
                Do you ride the short yellow bus?

Comment

• Got my 10 lb. of The Elvis today.

De-freak'in-licious

Can't wait to try the Coffee flavor as well.
                  "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

i dont' get it
                    Hmmmm Tank told me you didn't get now I know it is true

CROWLER
                    President

Comment

• Tell us more about this bus you speak of.

Comment

• got my cookies n' cream in today. my taste buds.. are screaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                          got my cookies n' cream in today. my taste buds.. are screaming.

that bad huh?
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

that bad huh?

no way, screaming as in the taste is damn GREAT! NEED MORE..
                            i'm actually separating my protein intake now.. i used to take 50g after i work out but then again i realized the body only takes around 22~28 grams per hour.. so i was technically pissing all that out. i take 1 serving of AI whey iso, then i eat some regular foods about an hour to 2 later. then another serving of AI Whey iso. so yeah, i figure it would be more efficient.

Comment

Yes I am VERY interested, please do send me the link to your log at bb.com

I actually have been a member there for over 3 years and have approximately 1000 posts. Out of respect for bb.com I have only made 1 or 2 posts about my products, to answer a question, as they are not CURRENTLY being carried by them

CROWLER
                              President

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                                i used to take 50g after i work out but then again i realized the body only takes around 22~28 grams per hour.. so i was technically pissing all that out. .

that all depends on a plethora of variables..

Comment

Working...
                                X