Best time to take my supps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time to take my supps?

Hi all I've got my Reduction tabs and am keen to try them. I just want to know the best time to take them. I read that I should have the am a few hours before White Flood. I currently take Green Mag, Glycergrow, White Flood preworkout and Purple Wraath during. I have protein powder post workout etc. Should I take Reduction when I wake up then train a few hours later?

Originally posted by Rustness View Post
    Hi all I've got my Reduction tabs and am keen to try them. I just want to know the best time to take them. I read that I should have the am a few hours before White Flood. I currently take Green Mag, Glycergrow, White Flood preworkout and Purple Wraath during. I have protein powder post workout etc. Should I take Reduction when I wake up then train a few hours later?
    I would take REDuction when you wake up. If the stims are still strong when you workout, just reduce your White FLOOD to 1 scoop (or half of what your doing now.) That's the main thing with timing REDuction. Making sure it's a good 4 hours apart from taking another product with stims/caffeine (White FLOOD). Listen to your body and see how it takes the AM REDuction.

For me personally, AM REDuction isn't that strong, so if I take it when I wake up, I can dose White FLOOD preworkout as usual. But some people are more sensitive. Test it out with one tablet, see how it affects you.

I would mix the White FLOOD, GlycerGROW & Green MAG and drink preworkout. Then Purple WRAATH during. Protein powder post workout is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
      I would take REDuction when you wake up. If the stims are still strong when you workout, just reduce your White FLOOD to 1 scoop (or half of what your doing now.) That's the main thing with timing REDuction. Making sure it's a good 4 hours apart from taking another product with stims/caffeine (White FLOOD). Listen to your body and see how it takes the AM REDuction.

For me personally, AM REDuction isn't that strong, so if I take it when I wake up, I can dose White FLOOD preworkout as usual. But some people are more sensitive. Test it out with one tablet, see how it affects you.

I would mix the White FLOOD, GlycerGROW & Green MAG and drink preworkout. Then Purple WRAATH during. Protein powder post workout is good too.
      ^ This pretty much sums it up. Take reduction am in the morning with some water, let your body absorb the caffeine (food especially carb will take preference over caffeine absorption) this will give you the full effect.

If you have a problem w/ stims you could weight 4-5 hours to take WF (thats what I do)
      Green mag pre workout

Finally 1/2 before bed reduction pm

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I take GM, GG, WF pre workout and PW during. Just wasn't sure about timing it all with Reduction. Can I take GM, GG and PW not long (maybe an hour or 2) after Reduction. I do shift work so sometimes I have to train after waking.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I take GM, GG, WF pre workout and PW during. Just wasn't sure about timing it all with Reduction. Can I take GM, GG and PW not long (maybe an hour or 2) after Reduction. I do shift work so sometimes I have to train after waking.

Yes you can take GM, GG and PW anytime. The only two you should space 4-5 hours apart are REDuction AM and WF

Comment

Thanks Powercage. Helpful as usual. Can't wait to give Reduction a try. If it's as good as the rest of Controlled Labs products I know I will be.

Comment

Thanks Powercage. Helpful as usual. Can't wait to give Reduction a try. If it's as good as the rest of Controlled Labs products I know I will be.
              Cool, Man! Lets us all know how you like it!
              Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Working...
              X