Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 hour sale starting NOW on www.controlledlabs.com. Only $44.99 for 2 boxes of Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC32 View Post
    I am... but wasn't home to place an order... lol

@$%#$% NOT again!
    Lol. Same here. I missed both bc of work
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

to all complaining. get an app on your phone that sends you twitter notifications via txt message. you might be able to do it through twitter itself. subscribe to CL. done.

Comment

Originally posted by erikdunbar View Post
        to all complaining. get an app on your phone that sends you twitter notifications via txt message. you might be able to do it through twitter itself. subscribe to CL. done.
        Unfortunately I dont have a cell phone that has that tech(iphone,droid,etc). The best Ive done is subscribe to twitter and get email sent to computer
        CFD

Comment

I do get Twitter text messages and have UberTwitter on my phone... so I knew the sales were going on... I just couldn't get to a computer to place an order. lol
          ~Julie

Currently Taking:
          - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

I do get Twitter text messages and have UberTwitter on my phone... so I knew the sales were going on... I just couldn't get to a computer to place an order. lol
            Use your phone!!! =P

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
            Unfortunately I dont have a cell phone that has that tech(iphone,droid,etc). The best Ive done is subscribe to twitter and get email sent to computer
            I'm pretty sure you can set it up directly through Twitter and You don't need a fancy phone. (might have to double check on that though)

Comment

Originally posted by erikdunbar View Post
              Use your phone!!! =P

I'm pretty sure you can set it up directly through Twitter and You don't need a fancy phone. (might have to double check on that though)
              Have ya used Sprint's internet?!? lol That sh*t is so slow, I don't think you could ever get an order through! lol

Yeah, you can do it w/o an app. All you have to do is go to CL's Twitter page and at the top where it says "Following"... beside it is a cell phone. If you click on it, it will send you text messages of CL's tweets.
              ~Julie

Currently Taking:
              - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Have ya used Sprint's internet?!? lol That sh*t is so slow, I don't think you could ever get an order through! lol

Yeah, you can do it w/o an app. All you have to do is go to CL's Twitter page and at the top where it says "Following"... beside it is a cell phone. If you click on it, it will send you text messages of CL's tweets.
                Good to know!
                CFD

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                  back on again one more time (for one more hour) for those who missed the last one:

1 hour sale again, starts NOW! http://www.controlledlabs.com/product_desc.php?id=143
                  WTF are you serious lol. I just can't bring myself to tweet. This may have convinced me, however.

Comment

Working...
                  X