PW and Cycling(bike)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arch View Post
    Hey All, I post on here randomly but i am constantly lurking in the corners reading posts. I just wanted to commend CL with a great product in Purple Wraath. I just recently started cycling in the past month and PW has been a life saver, I normally take swigs after a big climb or a lengthy head wind and within 5-10 mins i am feeling back to normal. Great product guys, keep up the good work.
    Nice. My crazy Lady(looks to make sure she doesn't see me type that) teaches a spin class. Now her entire class (18 people) use PW during the session now. They saw her using it, asked about it & fell in love with it. It's great for cardio. I use it all the time during my own cardio day.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
      help spread the word. I wonder if there are any cycling forums we could reach out to to advertise.
      I dunno, there have to be though if I find them I will keep you guys updated on it, I just got started but I am sure I will eventually find some good ones

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
      PW is an awesome sup for sure!

Speaking of you starting cycling, i need to get my bike oiled up a bit... i didn't get on it at all last year and was thinking of getting back into it this summer.

but that initial saddle soreness, i'm not looking forward to that at all!!!
      hahaha, yeah tell me about it once I got my bike I had to dance around with some test seats, finally got a decent one plus the additional rides helped build up the resistance

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
      Nice. My crazy Lady(looks to make sure she doesn't see me type that) teaches a spin class. Now her entire class (18 people) use PW during the session now. They saw her using it, asked about it & fell in love with it. It's great for cardio. I use it all the time during my own cardio day.
      Yeah it really is amazing, I was using it when I was running and last weekend I only ran one scoop ie one bottle for a bike ride and man was that a mistake, I am going to make sure that I have an extra scoop with me in my jersey this saturday.

And finally, just wanting to throw some love back at CL, been on you guys almost a year now and I am still surprised by their effectiveness and cost every day, keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
        awesome
        Originally posted by Arch View Post
        I dunno, there have to be though if I find them I will keep you guys updated on it, I just got started but I am sure I will eventually find some good ones

hahaha, yeah tell me about it once I got my bike I had to dance around with some test seats, finally got a decent one plus the additional rides helped build up the resistance

Yeah it really is amazing, I was using it when I was running and last weekend I only ran one scoop ie one bottle for a bike ride and man was that a mistake, I am going to make sure that I have an extra scoop with me in my jersey this saturday.

And finally, just wanting to throw some love back at CL, been on you guys almost a year now and I am still surprised by their effectiveness and cost every day, keep up the good work
        yes, please let us know if you find any good ones that are pro supplement
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole