X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
    Nice. My crazy Lady(looks to make sure she doesn't see me type that) teaches a spin class. Now her entire class (18 people) use PW during the session now. They saw her using it, asked about it & fell in love with it. It's great for cardio. I use it all the time during my own cardio day.
    awesome
    Originally posted by Arch View Post
    I dunno, there have to be though if I find them I will keep you guys updated on it, I just got started but I am sure I will eventually find some good ones

hahaha, yeah tell me about it once I got my bike I had to dance around with some test seats, finally got a decent one plus the additional rides helped build up the resistance

Yeah it really is amazing, I was using it when I was running and last weekend I only ran one scoop ie one bottle for a bike ride and man was that a mistake, I am going to make sure that I have an extra scoop with me in my jersey this saturday.

And finally, just wanting to throw some love back at CL, been on you guys almost a year now and I am still surprised by their effectiveness and cost every day, keep up the good work
    yes, please let us know if you find any good ones that are pro supplement

Leave a comment:

• Arch
    replied
    Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    help spread the word. I wonder if there are any cycling forums we could reach out to to advertise.
    I dunno, there have to be though if I find them I will keep you guys updated on it, I just got started but I am sure I will eventually find some good ones

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
    PW is an awesome sup for sure!

Speaking of you starting cycling, i need to get my bike oiled up a bit... i didn't get on it at all last year and was thinking of getting back into it this summer.

but that initial saddle soreness, i'm not looking forward to that at all!!!
    hahaha, yeah tell me about it once I got my bike I had to dance around with some test seats, finally got a decent one plus the additional rides helped build up the resistance

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
    Nice. My crazy Lady(looks to make sure she doesn't see me type that) teaches a spin class. Now her entire class (18 people) use PW during the session now. They saw her using it, asked about it & fell in love with it. It's great for cardio. I use it all the time during my own cardio day.
    Yeah it really is amazing, I was using it when I was running and last weekend I only ran one scoop ie one bottle for a bike ride and man was that a mistake, I am going to make sure that I have an extra scoop with me in my jersey this saturday.

And finally, just wanting to throw some love back at CL, been on you guys almost a year now and I am still surprised by their effectiveness and cost every day, keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• conda
    replied
    Hey All, I post on here randomly but i am constantly lurking in the corners reading posts. I just wanted to commend CL with a great product in Purple Wraath. I just recently started cycling in the past month and PW has been a life saver, I normally take swigs after a big climb or a lengthy head wind and within 5-10 mins i am feeling back to normal. Great product guys, keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• Illilian
    replied
    Hey All, I post on here randomly but i am constantly lurking in the corners reading posts. I just wanted to commend CL with a great product in Purple Wraath. I just recently started cycling in the past month and PW has been a life saver, I normally take swigs after a big climb or a lengthy head wind and within 5-10 mins i am feeling back to normal. Great product guys, keep up the good work.
    PW is an awesome sup for sure!

Speaking of you starting cycling, i need to get my bike oiled up a bit... i didn't get on it at all last year and was thinking of getting back into it this summer.

but that initial saddle soreness, i'm not looking forward to that at all!!!

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
    For sure. Imo, its the best supplement you can take for cardio of any sort.
    help spread the word. I wonder if there are any cycling forums we could reach out to to advertise.

Leave a comment:

• 5six
    replied
    Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
    Yeah around 2 gallons a day
    Maybe could be due to the large amount of water. Though, however, 2 gallons of water is somewhat optimal for some people

Leave a comment:

• farmerson12
    replied
    Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    thanks for the feedback, it really is the best tool out there for cardio and a great value per serving
    For sure. Imo, its the best supplement you can take for cardio of any sort.

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    thanks for the feedback, it really is the best tool out there for cardio and a great value per serving

Leave a comment:

• Arch
    replied
    Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
    Interesting.

Maybe sweet flavor and cardio don't settle well for you.
    This was it actually, I had a hell of a time with either 2 scoops of PW or 1 and 1 of PI/PW, so i just went to half scoops and more water and it's been working fine.

Leave a comment:

• breathemetal
    replied
    Originally posted by 5six View Post
    Are you drinking large amounts of water besides the PW?
    Yeah around 2 gallons a day

Leave a comment:

• Dracoy
    replied
    yeah i used to get nauseous from it but i found more water per powder helped a lot
    Interesting.

Maybe sweet flavor and cardio don't settle well for you.

Leave a comment:

• 5six
    replied
    Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
    I wish it didnt make me feal so bloated during my workout when i used to take it, its a good product...but just not for me. I dont really need it anyway with WF in me!
    Are you drinking large amounts of water besides the PW?

Leave a comment:

• Arch
    replied
    yeah i used to get nauseous from it but i found more water per powder helped a lot

Leave a comment:

• breathemetal
    replied
    I wish it didnt make me feal so bloated during my workout when i used to take it, its a good product...but just not for me. I dont really need it anyway with WF in me!

Leave a comment:

• JC32
    replied
    I agree! I use PW before/during/after spin class and also when I go cycling (outdoors). It def. makes a difference in the workout/ride.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X