So I'm going to be cutting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm going to be cutting...

I am going to be doing a 1-2 month cutting log of CL supps. BG/PW/Reduction/WF? and maybe some of my left over GM I have.

But I am limited on cash and was checking to see if it would be better to do 2 months of RedPM or do 1 month AM/PM (both months include all the other supps)

i.e.:
    Month 1 - BG/PW/WF?
    Month 2 - BG/PW/WF?/AM&PM

OR

Month 1 - BG/PW/WF?/PM
    Month 2 - BG/PW/WF?/PM

Opinions?

Originally posted by Persch889 View Post
    I am going to be doing a 1-2 month cutting log of CL supps. BG/PW/Reduction/WF? and maybe some of my left over GM I have.

But I am limited on cash and was checking to see if it would be better to do 2 months of RedPM or do 1 month AM/PM (both months include all the other supps)

i.e.:
    Month 1 - BG/PW/WF?
    Month 2 - BG/PW/WF?/AM&PM

OR

Month 1 - BG/PW/WF?/PM
    Month 2 - BG/PW/WF?/PM

Opinions?
    If limited on cash, i'd say BG, PW, Reduction. And if you add WF at some point, make sure you space out the stim times between Reduction & WF. Unless you only go with Reduction PM. Which is insane cheap in price.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
      If limited on cash, i'd say BG, PW, Reduction. And if you add WF at some point, make sure you space out the stim times between Reduction & WF. Unless you only go with Reduction PM. Which is insane cheap in price.
      Thanks for the reply!

Yeah i think Im leaning towards just getting 2 Pm's and maybe some Bulge instead of WF

Comment

This is a difficult question. Since I'm a big believer in sleep is vital for progression, and PM helps with sleep I would go with that. However, just make sure you're diet is in your check

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
          This is a difficult question. Since I'm a big believer in sleep is vital for progression, and PM helps with sleep I would go with that. However, just make sure you're diet is in your check
          Good post here. Sleep is HUGE. And when i took pm, i slept great. Eating as clean as possible. Another biggy.

Comment

I would def go with 2 RedPMs. I think AM is a great product too but if you really watch what you eat then you will be fine. I try to keep PM a staple
            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
            CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
              I would def go with 2 RedPMs. I think AM is a great product too but if you really watch what you eat then you will be fine. I try to keep PM a staple
              amen!
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys! x2 Pm's the way I think I'll go

Comment

Working...
                X