Clear All

• Persch889
    replied
    Awesome, thanks guys! x2 Pm's the way I think I'll go

Leave a comment:

• Dracoy
    replied
    Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
    I would def go with 2 RedPMs. I think AM is a great product too but if you really watch what you eat then you will be fine. I try to keep PM a staple
    amen!

Leave a comment:

• farmerson12
    replied
    I would def go with 2 RedPMs. I think AM is a great product too but if you really watch what you eat then you will be fine. I try to keep PM a staple

Leave a comment:

• conda
    replied
    Originally posted by 5six View Post
    This is a difficult question. Since I'm a big believer in sleep is vital for progression, and PM helps with sleep I would go with that. However, just make sure you're diet is in your check
    Good post here. Sleep is HUGE. And when i took pm, i slept great. Eating as clean as possible. Another biggy.

Leave a comment:

• 5six
    replied
    This is a difficult question. Since I'm a big believer in sleep is vital for progression, and PM helps with sleep I would go with that. However, just make sure you're diet is in your check

Leave a comment:

• Persch889
    replied
    Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
    If limited on cash, i'd say BG, PW, Reduction. And if you add WF at some point, make sure you space out the stim times between Reduction & WF. Unless you only go with Reduction PM. Which is insane cheap in price.
    Thanks for the reply!

Yeah i think Im leaning towards just getting 2 Pm's and maybe some Bulge instead of WF

Leave a comment:

• conda
    replied
    Originally posted by Persch889 View Post
    I am going to be doing a 1-2 month cutting log of CL supps. BG/PW/Reduction/WF? and maybe some of my left over GM I have.

But I am limited on cash and was checking to see if it would be better to do 2 months of RedPM or do 1 month AM/PM (both months include all the other supps)

i.e.:
    Month 1 - BG/PW/WF?
    Month 2 - BG/PW/WF?/AM&PM

OR

Month 1 - BG/PW/WF?/PM
    Month 2 - BG/PW/WF?/PM

Opinions?
    If limited on cash, i'd say BG, PW, Reduction. And if you add WF at some point, make sure you space out the stim times between Reduction & WF. Unless you only go with Reduction PM. Which is insane cheap in price.

Leave a comment:

• Persch889
    started a topic So I'm going to be cutting...

So I'm going to be cutting...

I am going to be doing a 1-2 month cutting log of CL supps. BG/PW/Reduction/WF? and maybe some of my left over GM I have.

But I am limited on cash and was checking to see if it would be better to do 2 months of RedPM or do 1 month AM/PM (both months include all the other supps)

i.e.:
    Month 1 - BG/PW/WF?
    Month 2 - BG/PW/WF?/AM&PM

OR

Month 1 - BG/PW/WF?/PM
    Month 2 - BG/PW/WF?/PM

Opinions?
Working...
X