White Flood & Purple Wrath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    how much water are you taking in during the workout and throughout the day?

how many minutes before the gym are you taking white flood?

I take the WF once a day,......... 4 am wake up drink 1 litre of water and get cleaned up about thirty minutes later 1 scoop WF + 1 scoop PW forty minutes after that I'm at the gym. During the workout I'll have another litre of water, shower up make my way home or to work eat first meal at 7:30 the latest 8am. During the day between my other meals and so on I'll drink another 1.5 litres and I eat 4 to 5 times a day not including the post workout meal. I have kept this schedule for past 4 years and have never had any issues with food.

I'm in no way suggesting that these products are bad for consumption. I would like to know if I am doing something out of the ordinary or it's quite possible my system is sensitive to it. In all honesty I have never been a fan of supplements because it’ll never replace solid food, but as anyone else a edge boost s is never a bad thing within reason.

Thanks again.....
    Edz

Comment

Originally posted by Edz71 View Post
      Thanks........

Have you had any issues with a lingering after taste even after brushing your teeth? That is the only negative part of the WF I don't like.

Edz
      I get that.. its a sweet taste that lingers.. I had thought it was OT but turned out it happens when I use WF and Purple Wrath.. not sure if its a combination of both that causes it or just one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by LilBG View Post
        I get that.. its a sweet taste that lingers.. I had thought it was OT but turned out it happens when I use WF and Purple Wrath.. not sure if its a combination of both that causes it or just one of them.
        It's the Wraath.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

i nead help

i have a quetion what is white flood and purple wraath??? how can itt help me??? and if i work out like around 3 to 3:30 what time should i take wf and pw??? and should i mix them 2 gether??? some one please help tanx

Comment

You'll want to drink your white flood before you train and your wraath during your workouts.
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by fim315 View Post
              i have a quetion what is white flood and purple wraath??? how can itt help me??? and if i work out like around 3 to 3:30 what time should i take wf and pw??? and should i mix them 2 gether??? some one please help tanx
              here are some good reads:

White Flood FAQ

Purple Wraath FAQ

Comment

Working...
              X