Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which CL product would be best

Hello,

I am curious to know which CL product, Purple Wraath or Purple Intrain, I should consider using. I am kind of torn between the two and should really only buy one or the other due to $$.

I plan on using a multi (most likely OT), creatine (if not a mono then most likely Green Magnitude) A mix protein like Myofusion post workout and then casein at bed time. I would use the PW/PI after the creatine, basically right when I am starting my workout.

My goal is to add some mass (I am 26yo, 5'5 and 132lbs..hoping for maybe 150ish eventually and then seeing if I can go up from there down the road as I understand results will take time in the gym and not come overnight) but also to be cut/diced/what ever you want to call it. Also, just to be healthier and in better shape overall.

If it matters, I will be doing some cardio now including treadmill, jacobs ladder, stair master, etc and then get outside to run when it warms up. I know, I'm a wuss.

So which should it be and why? I am open to suggestions or tips as well. Thanks for any and all help! I really appreciate it.

I'd say if your goal is to add mass, then I'd go with Purple InTrain...
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

My vote goes to Intrain since your trying to add some mass. It has a good profile and when I took the sample my pumps were amazing. Have you tried either before? Get a free sample first and go from there.

Comment

I would definitely go with Purple InTrain then.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

yup, sounds like you need all the calories you can get, intrain would be better for you then
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I have had samples of both PW and PI and I enjoyed both. ( I really enjoyed the Green Mag as well....tasted awesome!)

So is the EAA/BCAA profile pretty similar in both? I am big on EAA/BCAA's.

Is the main difference the carbs/protein?

I thumbed through some mags today to try and win that Kane contest so that I may have both and use a scoop of each, as that seems like a popular stack. Either way, I feel like CL is a great company with phenomenal products based on my research. One day I shall utilize all the products, haha.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
              I would definitely go with Purple InTrain then.
              ^^^^

Comment

Working...
              X