Great choice with the Blue GENE !!
      X2 on this ^^! One of my favs!
      ~Julie

Currently Taking:
      - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by gdav View Post
        Would I need Wf with PW,Glycergrow,GM/GB,BG right now?
        Use GG when you're not on WF. This will help your central nervous system by giving it a break.

And are you on GM/GB together, or just one of 'em?

Comment

Well right now I have a 1/4 container of GM, 2 more workouts on WF, a almost full container of Glycergrow.

My BG,and PW will be here in couple days.

The WF bout wont let me stop working out, so I have cut back my Workout from two hours, to bout an hour.

So I wouldnt think I would need anymore pre workout, but I do love the AAKG, and ornithine vasolidators.

So it will be BG,GG,PW,and GM for now. . .

Will this be a good enough stack for building Muscle/burning fat, and energy?

Comment

Originally posted by gdav View Post
            Well right now I have a 1/4 container of GM, 2 more workouts on WF, a almost full container of Glycergrow.

My BG,and PW will be here in couple days.

The WF bout wont let me stop working out, so I have cut back my Workout from two hours, to bout an hour.

So I wouldnt think I would need anymore pre workout, but I do love the AAKG, and ornithine vasolidators.

So it will be BG,GG,PW,and GM for now. . .

Will this be a good enough stack for building Muscle/burning fat, and energy?
            absolutely, but dont expect stimulant type of energy like you got from white flood
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I have about maybe 30-45 days of green mag left.

I have not made up my mind whether to not, to go back on WF or try white blood, or just use my GM,PW,GG,BG stack right now, and see whether or not I will miss the stimulus effect of WF. SInce it will be the end of the first jug of WF I ever used. So I might give it a break.

I hear so many ways to use GB/GM and I cant make up my mind.

Is GB good for my preworkout, and Gm for my off days?

Comment

I would give your system a break from the stims for a couple of weeks. As for GB, I'm on it and love it. Nothing wrong with using the GB on training days and GM for off days.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks BullDogz. . .

Well I just ordered me some WB, and GB.

So Stack will be-

Preworkout:GB,PW,BG,GG (BADA**)

During/Post:GG,PW

Off Days:GM

Does this look Okay, cause Some of the Supp. labels say take everday, but the BG,GB and some of the others look kind of costly if I did that. . .

I will Be getting my Creatine everday regardless.

Comment

For the BG and creatine you want to take everyday. I've been on BG a while now so I won't take all 5 pills on my off day. I'll only take 3. But I understand, it's hard when money's tight.
                    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I ordered a bottle of WB, so I will see what it does for me.

I hear some of you guys sayin to cycle WF, and Glycergrow is there a need?

I stack them together. WF Pre, GG,GM pre, during, after.

New stack will be BG,GB,WB,Gycergrow,GM,PW, and yes I broke down and bought OT. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHEN TO TAKE THESE. I know the containers tell you but Some say Eat something with, some say dont eat something with? ? ?

I think there is NARCOTICS iN these SUPPS, LOL.

Comment

New stack

Alright I have my new stack. . .

OT,GB,GM,BG,WB,PW,Glycergrow.

I do Heavylifting, four days a week, upper and lower.

I would like another Opinion about how to use my stack, cycle supps, and timing?

I know Blue gene is a pre/workout but do I need to take it everday(Expensive)?

And do I need to take PW,GB,BG,WB,Glycergrow altogether preworkout. Cause I hear guys saying to cycle WB/WF, Glycergrow and Bluegene. Cause I love taking my supps, but just trying to take the least amount possible.

Thanks guys. . .

Comment

Working...
                        X