I am very interested in buying either Green Mag, White Flood, or Purple Wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arch View Post
    did you mix the WF and GM? I am sure you did but that is definitely a great way to go. As for the purple wraath the first time i took it i thought the same thing...terrible flavor...but a couple things got me to keep going with it. 1. the flavor grows on you and you learn how much water to mix w/ it so it's not too watered down, and 2. cold water is key to it's taste. Maybe try throwing a couple water bottles in the freezer and they will be melted enough you can mix them with PW when you work out.

As for the NO Xplode I know the feeling, I remember doing like half a scoop and it rocked my world. But I also remember the feeling of starting my next No Xplode cycle and having terrible crashes 30-45 min after taking it. what I have found with WF is that it's a constant energy no crash, but at the same time it's not a burst like other NO products. An empty stomach helps me with the NO but as you are already nauseous maybe not the best way to go
    purple wraath tastes great, especially the lemonade, when mixed with enough cold water
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Nice! keep at it!!
      That's what she said

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
      purple wraath tastes great, especially the lemonade, when mixed with enough cold water
      I love the PW flavors as well as WF.

Comment

Working...
      X