I am very interested in buying either Green Mag, White Flood, or Purple Wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagsfan05 View Post
    Lol well I was just wondering for the time being because I wanted to go to the gym today and I don't even have that. I was going to get one eventually.
    McDonald's supersize cup.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

In that scenario you could take the Purple WRAATH pre-workout (keep drinking plenty of water during training).

Comment

Thanks guys. I went ahead and bought a Blender Bottle from the Vitamin Shoppe. I am going to workout tomorrow and am very excited!

Comment

Let us know how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
            McDonald's supersize cup.
            Eww that would mean he would have to GO to Mcdonalds!

Comment

Ok, I will post in here tonight after my workout. So be sure to keep coming back!

Comment

Ok, I will post in here tonight after my workout. So be sure to keep coming back!
                looking forward to it
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Ok, first off. Green Magnitude and White Flood (Lemonade flavor) don't taste that bad. They are very bearable.

But the Purple Wraath seriously tasted like medicine! It was hard getting down during my workout.

I didn't noticed a huge difference in my energy level but I did noticed a little more strength than usual. I think my body is just getting so used to creatine because I have taken so many different kinds. I remember when I first took NO Xplode and that was my first time ever. I had amazing energy, I miss that!

I felt a little nauseous after my workout, I think from drinking the Purple Wraath during the workout.

Comment

How much water are you using with the PW. Make sure you PW is ice cold too, that will help with taste.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I am using a full shaker bottle pretty much of water. And it wasn't ice cold just because I really don't have that luxury unfortunately.

Comment

Sounds like you aren't used to drinking that much water. A carb snack pre-gym may help your stomach out.

:::staying tuned for updates:::

Comment

I drink a gallon of water a day so I am very much used to it!

Comment

I took 4 of the 8 white flood pills that I got in my free samples yesterday and OMG did I work my tail off at the gym. I was pumped so hard I thought my arms were about to explode!!! I'm not exaggerating either! Stuff is awesome! I was also way more focused and, my 3rd and 4th sets I was getting stronger than the first 2 sets. First time that has happened to me. I'm definately gonna get some. Can't imagine if I'd taken the 8 instead of 4 lol. I've only been working out for a month and a half or so. gaining good and i'm only using gold standard whey and green mag and up to 1 and a 1/4 gallons of water a day. good stuff!

Comment

Nice! keep at it!!

Comment

Ok, first off. Green Magnitude and White Flood (Lemonade flavor) don't taste that bad. They are very bearable.

But the Purple Wraath seriously tasted like medicine! It was hard getting down during my workout.

I didn't noticed a huge difference in my energy level but I did noticed a little more strength than usual. I think my body is just getting so used to creatine because I have taken so many different kinds. I remember when I first took NO Xplode and that was my first time ever. I had amazing energy, I miss that!

I felt a little nauseous after my workout, I think from drinking the Purple Wraath during the workout.
                                did you mix the WF and GM? I am sure you did but that is definitely a great way to go. As for the purple wraath the first time i took it i thought the same thing...terrible flavor...but a couple things got me to keep going with it. 1. the flavor grows on you and you learn how much water to mix w/ it so it's not too watered down, and 2. cold water is key to it's taste. Maybe try throwing a couple water bottles in the freezer and they will be melted enough you can mix them with PW when you work out.

As for the NO Xplode I know the feeling, I remember doing like half a scoop and it rocked my world. But I also remember the feeling of starting my next No Xplode cycle and having terrible crashes 30-45 min after taking it. what I have found with WF is that it's a constant energy no crash, but at the same time it's not a burst like other NO products. An empty stomach helps me with the NO but as you are already nauseous maybe not the best way to go

Comment

Working...
                                X