This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    some people in the northeast will have a nice package waiting for them today
    I did! Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by katageek View Post
      I did! Thanks!!
      Let us know how it tastes!!!

Comment

You know Im usually on the BB.com forums and I have posted here in a while. I actually forgot I had a login ID lol. When I saw the special offer I had to stop by and see what was up. This ish looks like it has a lot of potential and Im interested in seeing what the apple pie flavor is all about. CL has never disappointed me before!

Comment

Originally posted by katageek View Post
          I did! Thanks!!
          Score !

Comment

I feel sooo Alone.

Comment

i got my bb.com delivery, not sure if the cl 6 tubs deliverd or not, sent them to my parents to hold til i need

Comment

This stuff is good guys. Just tried it and decided to order 3 more tubs while this deal is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by FameGirl View Post
                  This stuff is good guys. Just tried it and decided to order 3 more tubs while this deal is going on.
                  Wowzers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FameGirl View Post
                    awesome and thanks for your review
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Decided to pull the trigger - 6 tubs headed my way...
                      We'll see how this goes...

Comment

I gotta order me some also. Thing is my brother bought me 7 tubs of Muscle Milk for my birthday back in december lol.

Comment

this would be better for post workout. save MM for reg protein shakes.

after my 1st taste of GG, i dont like the flavor much. cant recall if i feel in love with GFH instantly or if it too awhile, sooo hopefully GG grows on me and I love it for the taste and results

Comment

Well he also got me 5 tubs of cytogainer lol. That's what im using right now after workouts.

Ill jus grab some Down the road.
                            Last edited by conda; 04-25-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

prolly won tbe at this price down the road.. if you grab it now, for cheap, it'll be ready and usable down the road when your out of whatever you currently have..

unless you plan on quitting your workouts and/or post workout shakes, you'll always need some protein right

Comment

Originally posted by Gillyh View Post
                                Let us know how it tastes!!!
                                I posted this on Saturday on a bb.com forum:
                                The powder is colored very much like GF, but the smell is entirely different - much more mild an pleasant. I mixed up 2 scoops in 24 oz of water, as recommended (too much for my blender ball shaker...had to break out a bigger, less water tight shaker). It mixed fairly well, but did not stay mixed. A lot of the the contents "precipitated" out, and I had to shake after every few sips to keep it mixed. That said, I did not wind up with a bunch of grit at the bottom, and the texture all the way through was pretty smooth.

Taste was pretty good, but not quite what I was expecting. Both my wife and I agreed that it was fairly apple-y, but on the tart side, not overly sweet. Picture an apple pie made from Mutsus or Granny Smiths, instead of Macs or Cortlands. Overall, I thought it was pretty tasty, and very drinkable.

Next time, I will probably try two scoops in 20 oz of water (in my blender ball shaker), as I think I could stand a thicker consistency. Other than that, first impressions are really good. I'd give it a 9 - 9.5 out of 10, maybe even 10 out of 10, considering the nutrition profile.

Great job CL. Looking forward to reaping the benefits of this new product.

I've used GGs more since then, and feel even more positive about it. It's definitely helped my recovery more than straight whey or even GF. I have also used it as a MRP, and been pretty happy with the results. I'm very satisfied, and going to buy more if the sale is still on.

Comment

Working...
                                X