No announcement yet.

Get on the Blue Gene Train.. Choo Choo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been takin BG for about 4 days now and I love this stuff granted it's only been a fews days but WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
      Today at the gym, i got a 70 yr old guy who still pumps iron to order some Blue Gene! He said.. time to get buff and make my wife scream like the old days! lmao
      hahah
      Originally posted by berniemack83 View Post
      Been takin BG for about 4 days now and I love this stuff granted it's only been a fews days but WOW

awesome, new users are jumping on board and lovin it
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i'm taking a week off mid-first bottle.. moving over the weekend, so theres lots to do.. my workout are basically scaled back to jumping rope and bodyweight movements for 30minutes nonstop or so when able during this week....

Im not happy about it, i hate not working out. My last workout friday was poop cause I think I was boarderline overtraining and my one knee starting getting shooting pains.. feels great after 2 days recovery, but i still hate that im too busy to get real workouts in.

after this week it's going 100% til july!~ Im not even gonna sidetrack with alcohol+parties after graduation in may, ill be back in the gym stat the next week.

someone said in this thread (or somewhere) their muscles feel thick & full since beginning blue gene, and I would say I have to agree fully. I feel much "denser" in a weird way than prior to starting.. its pretty cool to sit and think about, how the body changes like that ...
        Last edited by jiritt0; 03-23-2009, 04:15 PM.

Comment

That was me. Couple guy's (who now started BG) at the gym said to me: Dude you are lookin thick and full muscle wise. BG is the real deal! Love this stuff. Glad you like it Jd!

Last edited by conda; 03-23-2009, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Just to add more to my experience... I'm up to 5 pills a day, even on an empty stomach - no stomach issues. I had to do granola at first, but I guess I just needed a few days to adjust. On non-workout days, I take it 45 mins before dinner and I have started to notice a trend. When I finish dinner, I'm energized and feel more euphoric than before the BG. I swear it's not mental (meaning, I really do feel different)! Just thought I'd add that. It's an awesome product and I already have 2 more bottles coming to make sure I don't run out anytime soon.

Comment

Awesome! It only get's better!

Comment

Originally posted by 2keith11 View Post
                Just to add more to my experience... I'm up to 5 pills a day, even on an empty stomach - no stomach issues. I had to do granola at first, but I guess I just needed a few days to adjust. On non-workout days, I take it 45 mins before dinner and I have started to notice a trend. When I finish dinner, I'm energized and feel more euphoric than before the BG. I swear it's not mental (meaning, I really do feel different)! Just thought I'd add that. It's an awesome product and I already have 2 more bottles coming to make sure I don't run out anytime soon.
                Nice !

Comment

Originally posted by 2keith11 View Post
                  awesome to hear

Out Now:
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

I've read a lot on here and on bodybuilding.com about the WF/PW/GM stack. I'm already taking WF and LOVE IT! This thread is now getting me ultra-excited about starting BG (and B-UP stim free) in a little more than a month. I know, I could start now, but I'm not one for not finishing things. Current stack has to be completed, then I'm going to go for muscle gains with a slight change in workouts and WF/BG/BUP 45 minutes pre-workout, GM 15 minutes later, and PW during my workout. I can't believe how excited I am - WTF...
                    We'll see how this goes...

Comment

About 2 weeks into my first bottle i was seeing results (and getting compliments). Halfway into bottle 1, I said damn i need a second bottle! Into my second bottle talk about thick full muscle.. and great recovery! You're going to love this little gem!
                      Last edited by conda; 03-26-2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
                        I've read a lot on here and on bodybuilding.com about the WF/PW/GM stack. I'm already taking WF and LOVE IT! This thread is now getting me ultra-excited about starting BG (and B-UP stim free) in a little more than a month. I know, I could start now, but I'm not one for not finishing things. Current stack has to be completed, then I'm going to go for muscle gains with a slight change in workouts and WF/BG/BUP 45 minutes pre-workout, GM 15 minutes later, and PW during my workout. I can't believe how excited I am - WTF...
                        Nice... Blue GENE is perfect for if / when you hit a plateau

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                          About 2 weeks into my first bottle i was seeing results (and getting compliments). Halfway into bottle 1, I said damn i need a second bottle! Into my second bottle talk about thick full muscle.. and great recovery! You're going to love this little gem!
                          how did you find out about, cl and blue gene?

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

I found out about CL from a buddy who's got a supp shop in wyoming. He knows i'm really against Pro Hormones. So he said hey have you heard of CL? I said I've seen GM once. So he said you should look them up.

I found this site.. the rest is history. I had tried tons of other "anabolic" supps, they all did nothing for me.

Then i saw you guy's had BG and wow i'm glad i bought it. I love Your guys stuff. And BG will always be in my stack. I dont know if you can beat this product, that's how good i feel it is.

Comment

I love you, too! And I didn't even have anything to drink

Comment

After reading that i think i actually need a Drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X