No announcement yet.

What New Products Do You Want From CL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some kind of general product to lower blood pressure. since almost everyone uses creatine and its pretty much known to raise blood pressure some. could also include anti-oxidants or something to enhance the potential of green bulge and/or white blood (kind of like noxidant, tho scivation felt it didnt sell much).

Comment

• What about an endurance product (Citrulline Malate, Beta Alinine, Electrolites, Potatssium, Sodium, Dextrose ...)

Another product that people seem to like the idea of is a night time thermo if such a thing actually exists.
      Millennium Sport Rep

Comment

• All you need is a Green tea based anti-oxidant product, a sustained release protein product, and a multivitamin, and I'll be using 100% CL products.

Comment

• I would be ALL over a CL MRP if it followed the following criteria:
          1. Reasonably priced
          2. Decent taste (as long as it doesn't make me want to gag- good taste is just a plus)
          3. Most importantly, a good nutrition profile. That means NO maltodextrin or other such nonsense (I don't even trust "low DE equivalent" ingredients), quality proteins, low-GI complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. Hell, I don't even care if the stuff isn't complete powder- I wouldn't mind slightly larger particles for the carbs. I just want something something that covers all the bases and does it well.

I never use MRPs unless I'm away from home/dorm for an extended period of time. In those cases, I lug around tubs of oatmeal, ziplock bags of whey and casein, etc.... While I can do this no sweat, it's just plain inconvenient and the only MRP I've used so far is Champion Nutrition's Ultramet. Their low-carb version is excellent but I usually throw in some oats to increase the carb/calorie count and their "lite" version is alright, but uses maltodextrin and I'm not a fan of that at all, as previously stated. On my future trips I plan on using Prolab Lean Mass Complex (or Naturally Lean, depending on my relevant nutrition needs), but it's not cheap. I'd probably be dropping 40 bucks on an entire box just for a 5-7 day trip while still bringing oats, whey, casein, and nuts....

So yeah, basically.. make something along the lines of Prolab's Lean Mass and I'd be an ultra happy camper

Comment

• great ideas keep them coming.
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Something like X-factor? I feel like if i buy xfactor, I am cheating on CL.
              Protein!
              New kind of creatine?
              Different flavors of PW?
              Cordyceps?
              Multivitamin?
              Energy drinks
              Creatine/NO all-in-one!
              "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
              -or-
              http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

• Too bad you already have creatine nailed, otherwise I'd have suggested some form of creatine that looks AND tastes like skittles. No mixing of potions, no running out of shakers/cups, no missed powder pours, etc.

Just a handfull of skittles and an attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by davejlowe
                  Too bad you already have creatine nailed, otherwise I'd have suggested some form of creatine that looks AND tastes like skittles. No mixing of potions, no running out of shakers/cups, no missed powder pours, etc.

hahah roflerSKATES!!!11!!

Dude I'd love walking in the gym rocking out my skittles and be like "ya these lil bitches are going to push me to the max today"

Different flavors of PW, hmmmm

Tank how much of a pain is it to have multi flavors of products?
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by davejlowe
                    Too bad you already have creatine nailed, otherwise I'd have suggested some form of creatine that looks AND tastes like skittles. No mixing of potions, no running out of shakers/cups, no missed powder pours, etc.

Rainbow Bulge!
                    Rainbow Glow!
                    Rainbow Size!

Taste the rainbow bitch!

"You think you are all that and a bag of potato chips. Well, I am all that and a bag of skittles, so TASTE THE RAINBOW, BITCH!"
                    "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

-or-

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                      hahah roflerSKATES!!!11!!

Dude I'd love walking in the gym rocking out my skittles and be like "ya these lil bitches are going to push me to the max today"

Different flavors of PW, hmmmm

Tank how much of a pain is it to have multi flavors of products?
                      its a good idea in theory, but having an extra flavor is just as expensive as launching a new product since you need to keep inventory. and purple wraath is the most expensive product we have, it costs nearly twice as much money as the next most expensive for us to manufacture.
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                        its a good idea in theory, but having an extra flavor is just as expensive as launching a new product since you need to keep inventory. and purple wraath is the most expensive product we have, it costs nearly twice as much money as the next most expensive for us to manufacture.
                        Hmm...not cost effective..

-or-

Comment

• Originally posted by babolat
                          TASTE THE RAINBOW, BITCH!"
                          lmfao! Heh, it's a line that would come a few seconds after "One time in band camp..."

I was pretty sure it wouldn't be cost effective using common manufacturing techniques. But whoever manages it, and can do it for multiple types of supps--they will rule the world, and all will bow down before them.

Each type, One bag, would have a single color and flavor that would do one thing really well, as current Controlled Labs substances.

Pop open a bag, munch on some chewy, fruity, juicy goodness, and start loading plates (or turn on the iPod and start crankin' out the miles).

People are willing to pay a premium for stuff perceived as being fantastic--we all know the companies that charge way too much. You just have to make sure that your "candy" supps are top quality. People will bitch about the cost, but they'll keep coming back as long as the quality is there.

Comment

• Another delivery mechanism that I bet would do quite well is a supp delivered in a couple of sticks of gum.

Has anyone done a refreshing mint flavored supp yet (not counting cholocate/mint whey!)?

And everyone loves gum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              Totally understand, but what is the balance of more products vs. more variaties of a single product? Is there a point where its better to know less products better, or have more products on the street?

Would a different flavor of PW = twice as much PW sold? = more bank for CL?

I mean if PW is selling like hot*****, then there is no need obviously

Edit - FU for blanking out c.akes
                              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                                Totally understand, but what is the balance of more products vs. more variaties of a single product? Is there a point where its better to know less products better, or have more products on the street?

Would a different flavor of PW = twice as much PW sold? = more bank for CL?

I mean if PW is selling like hot*****, then there is no need obviously

Edit - FU for blanking out c.akes
                                Why is ***** (the word for delicious baked pastry with frosting and, dare I say, sprinkles) blanked out?

-or-

Comment

Working...
                                X