No announcement yet.

white flood question/poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try watering it way down today, Ill let you know how it goes.
    12 pills per serving, i would take! haha if its financially feasible I say market it, I can almost guarantee alot of people would rather take 12 pills over the drink (not necessarily due to the taste, I for one just prefer supplements in pill form)

Comment

Originally posted by ryansmith09
      I will try watering it way down today, Ill let you know how it goes.
      12 pills per serving, i would take! haha if its financially feasible I say market it, I can almost guarantee alot of people would rather take 12 pills over the drink (not necessarily due to the taste, I for one just prefer supplements in pill form)
      Market research indicates about a 50/50 split (capsules and convenience vs. powders and cost effectiveness) among all users online and offline.

Comment

it may be something to consider then. if 50% of people prefer pills, and you're having a problem with taste, rather than sacrificing quality im sure people who have a hard time with the taste wouldn't mind spending a few dollars more for pills.
        Last edited by ryansmith09; 05-29-2007, 05:25 PM.

Comment

it may be something to consider then. if 50% of people prefer pills, and you're having a problem with taste, rather than sacrificing quality im sure people who have a hard time with the taste wouldn't mind spending a few dollars more for pills.

Comment

it would also be twice the price for pills
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i think alot of people would pay that.
              i used 1 scoop today diluted into 1.5L of water (sorry don't know the conversion to gallons). The taste wasn't awful, but ill get used to that before I slowly move up to the full recommended 2 scoop serving. I had a good workout with good pumps, although I think that the half serving in the large amount of water didnt fairly test out the white flood. ill keep you updated as my progress towards the full servings.

Comment

i think alot of people would pay that.
                i used 1 scoop today diluted into 1.5L of water (sorry don't know the conversion to gallons). The taste wasn't awful, but ill get used to that before I slowly move up to the full recommended 2 scoop serving. I had a good workout with good pumps, although I think that the half serving in the large amount of water didnt fairly test out the white flood. ill keep you updated as my progress towards the full servings.
                Try shaking up the tub (top on) before scooping too

Comment

The taste is tollerable if you mix it with GM, maybe look into getting a tub of that after you finish your GB.

Comment

I would like to make a comment about this subject. A couple of years ago, I started using CL products because your company was different from all other supplement companies. You guys have innovative products and you don't follow the standard practice like all other companies of trying to copy the products of the compitition. I personally feel that if you change the formula of WF, that it will make the product more similar to some of the other products already out there. I only ask that you don't fall into this trap.

When I first tasted WF, I definetly did not think it was the best tasting product out there, but it is not the worst by a long shot(VPX CEX=GAG!). Now that I'm through my first tub, I actually look forward to drinking it before my workout.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents.
                    All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight
                    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Comment

Originally posted by testmonster2000
                      I would like to make a comment about this subject. A couple of years ago, I started using CL products because your company was different from all other supplement companies. You guys have innovative products and you don't follow the standard practice like all other companies of trying to copy the products of the compitition. I personally feel that if you change the formula of WF, that it will make the product more similar to some of the other products already out there. I only ask that you don't fall into this trap.

When I first tasted WF, I definetly did not think it was the best tasting product out there, but it is not the worst by a long shot(VPX CEX=GAG!). Now that I'm through my first tub, I actually look forward to drinking it before my workout.

Nice perspective there

Comment

Originally posted by testmonster2000

Strong point. I do not think CL will sacrafice anything. This product is to good of a product not just in quality but in value. CL is top notch with both. I believe that is why we users stick with their products. Great results with strong supplements. They could also put it in pill form for those who do not like the taste but it would also cost twice as much.
                        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                          Strong point. I do not think CL will sacrafice anything. This product is to good of a product not just in quality but in value. CL is top notch with both. I believe that is why we users stick with their products. Great results with strong supplements. They could also put it in pill form for those who do not like the taste but it would also cost twice as much.
                          exactly, we wouldnt take any ingredients out, just change the form of two of them and make it more pleasurable to drink (hopefully)
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I've yet to try WF, although I've ordered it a couple of days ago. In my opinion, it doesn't matter how bad it tastes I'll find a way to drink it if the product is as good as everyone has been boasting about. Being a college student I'm all about cost effectiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              exactly, we wouldnt take any ingredients out, just change the form of two of them and make it more pleasurable to drink (hopefully)
                              What changes would ya make and how would affect the formula and performance of the WF.
                              Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

I personally prefer AEE over AKG, but maybe it's just me. I think the taste of WF is fine, also. I actually miss drinking it. It's amazing to me that there are some people who prefer to use a good tasting mediocre supplement over a top of the line supplement with sub-par a taste (not IMO, anyways.)

Comment

Working...
                                X