No announcement yet.

white flood question/poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" In my opinion, I don't really see a need to change anything about white flood. It's already amazing the way it is now. I don't think it should be a matter of making it taste better. It's really not the bad the way it is now. It should be about which ingredients are the most effective. If you switch to AAKG, then WF will be more like Noxplode, which is by far an inferior product. If people truly care about their nutrition and supplements, then they won't mind putting up with a little bit of a tart taste.
    Last edited by testmonster2000; 05-25-2007, 12:38 PM.
    All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Comment

Flood's taste has quickly grown on me. As Tank and PT have both said, the key is to mix it with 15-16 ozs. water per scoop. I mix my two scoops in a 32oz. nalgene water bottle and it tastes like a light and fresh, slightly watered down lemon iced tea (not really electric lemonade IMO). It tastes great this way (not TOO SWEET like many other brands out there) and it is by far the BEST Pre-workout energy enhancer I have tried and I've tried all of the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
        If suttin ain't broke/why fix it ?????? After almost a month, and 1/2 a tub left, I know what it tastes like and expect it. But NOW I enjoy it. If you change it......keep both versions available, cuz I know this one works like a MOTHAF>>>>>>>>>>

ditto bbiiiiiiiaaaaaaaattttttttttcccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh !
        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
          Flood's taste has quickly grown on me. As Tank and PT have both said, the key is to mix it with 15-16 ozs. water per scoop. I mix my two scoops in a 32oz. nalgene water bottle and it tastes like a light and fresh, slightly watered down lemon iced tea (not really electric lemonade IMO). It tastes great this way (not TOO SWEET like many other brands out there) and it is by far the BEST Pre-workout energy enhancer I have tried and I've tried all of the big ones.
          Agreed, the first time I tried WF it gave me the hibies.. it does grow on ya

Comment

would it be any less or more effective if switched? its just the argument of EE vs AKG to me. But if you could manage to pull off a green magnitude type taste, with the same effectiveness, then by all means do it .

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              we will make sure the premix works just as well as the current white flood before its launched. we wont let performance suffer for taste.

As long as that is the case then do what is needed to boost sales. Im glad you have decided to make this a public poll and discussion. Im sure some companies would just do it, and say fuck the customers opinions.

Stated before...as long as it doesnt hinder quality and performance...do it

Comment

maybe if someone can provide some information on how ee compares to akg?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabar
                  As long as that is the case then do what is needed to boost sales. Im glad you have decided to make this a public poll and discussion. Im sure some companies would just do it, and say fuck the customers opinions.

Stated before...as long as it doesnt hinder quality and performance...do it
                  of course, we always like feedback, especially since its free.

customer's opinions and needs are very important since you are the ones we make products for
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

tank u gonna ask this at bb?

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
                      tank u gonna ask this at bb?
                      nah, we need to keep some thing exclusive to those who care most about our products. you guys are our elite customers and offer more valuable feedback.

Out Now:
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Im not going to lie, I love most of the Controlled Labs Products. Ive been using Green Bulge. Black Hole, Purple Wrath, and White Blood with only positive things to say. Green Bulge is by far the best supplement I have ever purchased and would recommend it to anyone, because of this original purchase I decided to invest in a full stack. Unfortunately, I cant even stomach the taste of White Flood. I was really excited to use it since I love your products and have heard such great things, but for some reason I just cant do it, even the smell makes me feel sick. If you can change the taste and not hinder the quality I say go for it. I would love to be able to reap the benefits of this product. Until then I will suffer through the tub I have experimenting with different things I can mix the powder into.

Comment

Its too bad that WF isnt a pill, that would be the best!

Comment

you could always use the buckley's motto

"Tastes horrible, but it works."

Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Originally posted by ryansmith09
                              Its too bad that WF isnt a pill, that would be the best!
                              it would be about 12 pills per serving

Out Now:
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)
                              Black Hole
                              Green Bulge
                              White Blood 2
                              Blue Up
                              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by ryansmith09
                                Im not going to lie, I love most of the Controlled Labs Products. Ive been using Green Bulge. Black Hole, Purple Wrath, and White Blood with only positive things to say. Green Bulge is by far the best supplement I have ever purchased and would recommend it to anyone, because of this original purchase I decided to invest in a full stack. Unfortunately, I cant even stomach the taste of White Flood. I was really excited to use it since I love your products and have heard such great things, but for some reason I just cant do it, even the smell makes me feel sick. If you can change the taste and not hinder the quality I say go for it. I would love to be able to reap the benefits of this product. Until then I will suffer through the tub I have experimenting with different things I can mix the powder into.
                                Try watering it WAYYYY down and please keep us updated. Thanks for giving it a try and we understand that we can't please everyone.

pt@controlledlabs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X