CL Supps and Atkins Diet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gladiator
    I am starting a cycle of GB/WB/RA2 tomorrow and need to loose a good 30-50lbs. I have been flipping back and forth between lifting heavy, eating lots but clean to build muscle & burn fat and lifting as well as cardio but not eating much. After reading your post and doing some other research I am considering trying Atkins. Any advice or suggestions on how to start would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    I would first say be careful with the meats you choose. They say cheese is ok and pork is ok. In moderation yes, but your cholesterol being high can reverse the gains you CAN reach in fat loss. If your willing to do the atkins, you must be willing to sacrifice already, so SACRIFICE. The first week and 1/2I had no carbs at all. Not even a piece of brocolli.
    You said you wanna build muscle and lose fat? Thats hard. You lift and eat to MAINTAIN muscle while on atkins. But you'll find its hard to gain any. You will APPEAR bigger cuz you'll simply lose BF allowing muscle to show more. But you wanna eat less? wrong choice. Eat more in smaller portions maybe, but not less. HB eggs (preferrably whites) for breakfast. Anything with 0 zero carbs is great at first to jumpstart your body into ketosis. But still pay attention to fat content, the bad kinds. Burgers with out bread and ketchup is good. You'll find makin your own food for the week is the best option any nutrition affected diet. You can get a 10-12 piece chicken breast pack, pack of lean chopmeat, 18 pack of canned tuna, 2/18packs of eggs, all at Costco or BJ's for less than $50. Thats more than enough for the week. Read this and tell me if I helped at all. I'll add more depending on your response.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Working...
    X