Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booty
    Quick question

Is it ok to take GB/WB with StimulantX or Rampage? I usually use one or the other preworkout.

Ingredients for both...
    http://stimulantx.com/ingredients.html
    http://www.anabolicx.com/store/rampage.html
    yup, it should be fine.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      yup, it should be fine.
      ok Thank You!
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Quick question

Is it ok to take GB/WB with StimulantX or Rampage? I usually use one or the other preworkout.

Ingredients for both...
        http://stimulantx.com/ingredients.html
        http://www.anabolicx.com/store/rampage.html
        I like Stimulant X . . . I took that when I was studying for step 1 of the medical boards . . . it helped keep me alert and awake through some pretty boring material

I won one of the GB/WB combos as well . . . I think I am going to wait to start that combo b/c my schedule is gonna be a little too messed up to give it a worthwhile go (I'll be starting surgery next week which means 70-80hrs a wk @ the hospital . . . yay fun). Good luck with your stack
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
          I like Stimulant X . . . I took that when I was studying for step 1 of the medical boards . . . it helped keep me alert and awake through some pretty boring material

I won one of the GB/WB combos as well . . . I think I am going to wait to start that combo b/c my schedule is gonna be a little too messed up to give it a worthwhile go (I'll be starting surgery next week which means 70-80hrs a wk @ the hospital . . . yay fun). Good luck with your stack
          my wife is taking step 1 in a few weeks. was it hard?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1

Yeah I like it, been using it for a while that & rampage. I dont use them together anymore, since I ended my log. Just here & there for energy. I usually workout in the morning after dropping my kids at school.

Wow thats a long week!!! Wish you lots of luck!

Do you have your stack? I'm waiting should be here soon. It should be interesting...I have never used any supps like GB/WB.
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              my wife is taking step 1 in a few weeks. was it hard?
              I'll tell ya it was not quite as bas as I had expected . . . but it was also different that my expectations. I used the Kaplan Qbank to help prepare b/c I found Kaplan was a huge help for the MCATs. Well the questions I got on the step 1 were pretty different than what I saw on the Kaplan QBank. I feel most of the knowledge that I used on the step 1 I had remembered from class as opposed to the time I took to study for it after I finished finals. My advice to her is to know as much as possible about 1. the specific genes (names, products, effects of mutations etc) involved in syndromes and cancers and 2. contraindications and interactions between drugs, especially drugs in the same class.
              The thing about the step 1 is that everyone gets a different test as it is computer based and each test is generated when you sit down to take it. Very few people are likely to have the same questions or even the same breakdown of questions. The other thing that annoys me (which I did not know until I was talking to one of my classmates) is that over half of the 350 questions are experimental questions that do not count for or against your score.

Please let her know that if she has any questions she can feel free to PM or e-mail me.
              Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

Yeah I like it, been using it for a while that & rampage. I dont use them together anymore, since I ended my log. Just here & there for energy. I usually workout in the morning after dropping my kids at school.

Wow thats a long week!!! Wish you lots of luck!

Do you have your stack? I'm waiting should be here soon. It should be interesting...I have never used any supps like GB/WB.
                Thanks
                I do have the GB/WB, Tank shipped it out really fast. I used GB recently and liked it a lot. I will be very interested to see how it stacks w/ WB when I get the chance to try the stack.
                I'll be looking forward to your feedback on the stack.

Comment

know whats really hot about booty.. how dedicated and focused she is to exercise and everything related! i mean, thats hot in a female by itself.. when the body progresses up to the attitude, it's just like wow.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    know whats really hot about booty.. how dedicated and focused she is to exercise and everything related! i mean, thats hot in a female by itself.. when the body progresses up to the attitude, it's just like wow.
                    Awww Thanks JD!!!

I try my best.
                    What typos?

Comment

?

Quick question's....

How many & at what time should I take GB/WB?

WB directions say take 3caps 30-45min prior to workout.
                      GB directions say take 5 caps 45-60 prior to workout. I see it says if you weigh more than 225 you would increase, so my question is weighing 118lb do I decrease the dosage? Also do you take this with food?

I usually workout in the morning (8:30am-sometimes later). I wont have a set in stone schedule due to the kids being on vacation.

Thanks
                      What typos?

Comment

Quick question's....

How many & at what time should I take GB/WB?

WB directions say take 3caps 30-45min prior to workout.
                        GB directions say take 5 caps 45-60 prior to workout. I see it says if you weigh more than 225 you would increase, so my question is weighing 118lb do I decrease the dosage? Also do you take this with food?

I usually workout in the morning (8:30am-sometimes later). I wont have a set in stone schedule due to the kids being on vacation.

Thanks
                        I would take the recommended dose, GB+WB together 1 hour pre-workout. If you take it with food, I would take it 1.5 hours pre-workout.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          I would take the recommended dose, GB+WB together 1 hour pre-workout. If you take it with food, I would take it 1.5 hours pre-workout.
                          OK Thank You, so I would take 5 GB & 3 WB 1hr prior to WO. I'm still half asleep here.
                          What typos?

Comment

OK Thank You, so I would take 5 GB & 3 WB 1hr prior to WO. I'm still half asleep here.
                            You got it (and drink plenty of water too)

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              You got it (and drink plenty of water too)
                              Yes sir!
                              What typos?

Comment

booty, shut it and SEARCH!

uh oh!!!!!
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                                X