Sample packet art!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyscouT™
    I've been meaning to try PW one of these days.. I hope those samples are ready soon enough so I can get a little preview!
    We'll be sure to put you on the sample list

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      We'll be sure to put you on the sample list
      Sweet deal Pure.

Comment

I've been seeing a trend lately in Fatloss supps being free samples.

Do you guys plan on using Red Acid GEN 2 as a free sample packet? Including 2-3 pills?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
          I've been seeing a trend lately in Fatloss supps being free samples.

Do you guys plan on using Red Acid GEN 2 as a free sample packet? Including 2-3 pills?
          possibly, first we want to see how well these two samples produce for us.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I have a feeling it'll take a while to see real results wont it?

I'm thinking like a 3-6month look at how sales increase?

Also with rag2, I dont think one sample would do you any good, rag2 is more of a 30day cycle because of how it works. Its not like a punch you in the mouth type of energy like lipo or redline.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
              I have a feeling it'll take a while to see real results wont it?

I'm thinking like a 3-6month look at how sales increase?

Also with rag2, I dont think one sample would do you any good, rag2 is more of a 30day cycle because of how it works. Its not like a punch you in the mouth type of energy like lipo or redline.
              Ahh okay, gotcha. I've seen a couple free samples of fat burners, but they must've been more for energy effects. I think the GM+PW free samples will go over EXTREMELY well

Comment

Those are both beautiful designs! I do agree, the PW looks a little more interesting, probably the color. Great job guys!

I think this would be an awesome thing to hand out at tennis tournaments, the club, and the gym (yeah yeah tennis). Tennis players (the good ones) are dedicated to their bodies as well, so I think it would be very effective marketing.

Edit: I do teach tennis to people (kids, adults, seniors), and I am sure that if they knew I took this stuff, they would really want to try it as well. Plus, tennis is a lucrative sport, so there is a lot of money going around and supplements from CL are wise investments.
                Last edited by babolat; 10-11-2006, 07:02 PM.
                "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                -or-
                http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
                  Those are both beautiful designs! I do agree, the PW looks a little more interesting, probably the color. Great job guys!

I think this would be an awesome thing to hand out at tennis tournaments, the club, and the gym (yeah yeah tennis). Tennis players (the good ones) are dedicated to their bodies as well, so I think it would be very effective marketing.

Edit: I do teach tennis to people (kids, adults, seniors), and I am sure that if they knew I took this stuff, they would really want to try it as well. Plus, tennis is a lucrative sport, so there is a lot of money going around and supplements from CL are wise investments.
                  Interesting approach. Do alot of tennis players take products like creatine?

Comment

yeah, I would be curious to know as well.
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Personally I just want the sample to see how it tastes. I've read enough good reviews about PW.

Comment

Same here, but once using PW I think I love it; my recovery is so fast now. Whew go PW! Cant wait to taste the new flavoring system though.

Although the old batch has grown on me, its not so bad
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

yeah, i want to see how it tastes! and the effects of it!

Jdub

Comment

Yes, the serious ones do. You have to know about it to use it, and if people try it, they will like it.
                            "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

-or-

Comment

Purple WRAATH is awesome for athletes... so many reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                                Purple WRAATH is awesome for athletes... so many reasons.
                                I havent got it yet, but based on the ingredients i would be inlcined to agree!

These two supps would be a hit on the tourney circuit, and now that im really geting into NTRP tourneys, all the easier. Adults only= Fewer "people" saying creatine and protein are steroids. I put quotes on people because I am referring to children, and children arent people yet. haha.

jk

-or-

Comment

Working...
                                X