Sample packet art!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    you are correct, the labels in green look like shit on a screen, but it will print the same neon green color as the green mag container label. so no fear about color.
    Sounds ****ing awesome !!! I don't think I can wait !!

Comment

Someone's excited
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!

I can’t wait to see some of these and pass them out to friends. I usually bring extra Controlled Labs supplements to the gym in Tupperware containers and let friends try them. They usually go home, check out the site and go to one of the retailers to purchase them

Comment

BD great idea! I'd love to have a few of these to be able to pass out to guys I know at the gym. And love the look on their face as they come in the next day like holy shit that stuff is amazing

So lets get it out of the way now, whose do I have to kiss to get some samples?

Comment

I also think I could pimp some of your wares this way too. I try to tell my workout partners about this stuff, but to actually show them and have them try it would bring this to a whole new level.

Comment

Yup, yup. I assumed that the best thing would be to pass these out to buddies at the gym and acquaintances so they can learn about Controlled Labs and why they rock!!

Every time I hook up a friend, they usually interrupt me to either let me know how much strength and endurance they have, how much of a crazy pump they’ve got or how much focus they’re experiencing. Smiles all around. It’s just a shame that Controlled Labs products never came to Canada sooner (glad to know the retailers here will be getting it soon) because it’s virtually unknown. I make sure to clean my CL shirt too, that way I can rep even harder LOL

Just last night my bro let his friends try Glycergrow and Green MAG. I was heading to bed when they all got home from the gym and I couldn’t shut their asses up. Good to know they had the best workouts of their lives, but I’ve got a sleep commitment fellas. I told them to send an email or make a log once they order some

Comment

That's awesome feedback browndustin!

I work with about 15 guys who are all avid lifters, and they turn to me for 'what to use, when to use, how to use' questions. I have been recommending the controlled labs products and they tell me its the best they've used. one or two guys are still on BSN/Muscletech but I'm on the verge of showing them the

Comment

*light* thats funny

We all had to start somewhere, hell I used MT when I started

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                    *light* thats funny

We all had to start somewhere, hell I used MT when I started

True that. I've bought my fair share of Cell-tech back in the day. I think MuscleTech is bodybuilding's "Rite of passage"

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                      True that. I've bought my fair share of Cell-tech back in the day. I think MuscleTech is bodybuilding's "Rite of passage"
                      Before muscle tech there was EAS, before that Met-rx and before that the good old heavy weight gainer Weider.
                      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        Pretty Freakin SWEEEET !!

I have to say though... the Purple WRAATH is MUCH more eye-catching between the two (not sure if there's anything we can change.. just something I noticed).. I love how the backside looks (both packets).

Maybe it's just me
                        Maybe if u throw some dark (forest) green mixed in with the light green, it'll standout more. Like make vein or vine like designs with the dark instead of goin lighter. Just a thought. Cause even green apples have a dark green leaf on'em.
                        Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

EXCELLENT stuff Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
                            EXCELLENT stuff Tank.
                            thanks
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

nice looks, send some my way when there ready
                              Black Hole Review
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1309

Comment

I've been meaning to try PW one of these days.. I hope those samples are ready soon enough so I can get a little preview!

Comment

Working...
                                X