~~~Julie's 2010 CL Log!~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Time = 40min

Warm-Up: 10min on Elliptical; Foam Roller (Stretching and SMR)

CARDIO:
    Road Cycling
    * Hopefully later this evening...

Supplements:
    Blue Gene: 5 caps; 45min Pre
    Green Bulge: 5 caps; 20min Pre
    White Flood: 2 scoops; 20min Pre with 18oz water
    Purple Wraath: 1 scoop with cardio; 1 scoop with weight training; Intra with 24oz water
    Golden Gains: 1.5 scoop + 1 scoop XF UP2.0 Cinnamon Roll; with 26oz water
    Orange Triad: 6 Tabs; 2/2/2
    OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens): 1 scoop Veggies in 5oz pre bfast; For Fish Oil - 1 pre bfast/1pre dinner

Notes:
    TOTALLY digging the foam roller. It did so much for SMR yesterday that my back was actually sore this a.m.! lol It's almost been a week since I cycled off BG and GB... and I think I'm starting to notice. But I think a few weeks off is a good thing. As far as the workout is concerned, I was hesitant to do a shoulder workout at all... but I backed off on weight a little and used the Smith Machine for Military. It's still sore, but did ok. I just suck at "backing off" on these sort of things. lol

Btw, you haven't lived until you've seen the power go out while people are on a treadmill. I feel bad that I found it so amusing, but I don't know how you could avoid laughing. lol
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

• I love me a foam roller. Btw, how does that XF UP2 cinnamon roll taste?
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

• LOL I've used that foam roller so much this week that my back is actually sore from all the SMR/popping/cracking. lol

Cinnamon Roll... feels wrong bc it's so good. Honestly, it's the best I've ever had by a landslide. (I don't feel like it's fair to compare to GGs bc I feel they are different products.) And the combo of GGs and Cinnamon Roll... O-M-G. I've had it every day for about 2 weeks now, and I can't help but crave it. I'd rather have that than food. lol
        ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• * Time = ~ 25min (Weight Training) + 15min (Abs)

Warm-Up: 10min on Elliptical; Foam Roller

CARDIO:
          Road Cycling
          * Time = 60min

(Didn't wear my HR Monitor, so I can't tell ya any of that info. lol)

Supplements:
          Blue Gene: 5 caps; 45min Pre
          Green Bulge: 5 caps; 20min Pre
          White Flood: 2 scoops; 20min Pre with 18oz water
          Purple Wraath: 1 scoop with cardio; 1 scoop with weight training; Intra with 24oz water
          Golden Gains: 1.5 scoop + 1 scoop XF UP2.0 Cinnamon Roll; with 26oz water
          Orange Triad: 6 Tabs; 2/2/2
          OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens): 1 scoop Veggies in 5oz pre bfast; For Fish Oil - 1 pre bfast/1pre dinner

Notes:
          Final workout before deload so I made dang sure they were all PR's of some sorts, lol. I left with fully finished Tri's and Forearms. My forearms were on fire and all swollen. feelsgoodman.jpg I'll be off the next 7 days, and I think my body is needing it... lol

Btw, got my Big Hugeness order today... XF Arctic Lemonade + Cytofuse Raspberry Lemonade = Nom Nom Nom. After a hard workout and ride in the hot sun... this was the best drink ever. I downed it like it was nothing and thought about making another! lol
          ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• XF Chocolate PB Pan***** with Greek Yogurt & Raspberries

* I used TheSolutions Pancake recipe...

1/2c Whole Wheat Flour
            1/2c All Purpose Flour
            1tsp Baking Powder
            1 scoop XF UP2.0 Choc PB
            3 Egg Whites
            1/2c Water
            Vanilla Honey Greek Yogurt
            Fresh Raspberries

1/4c of Batter per pancake; makes 8 pan*****.

Nutrition Facts:
            (1 pancake)
            80 cal
            4.75g Protein
            12g Carb
            1.25g Fat

(2 pan*****)
            160 cal
            9.5g Protein
            24g Carb
            2.5g Fat

(2 pan***** with 1/4c Raspberries & 1/4serv Greek Yogurt)
            224 cal
            13g Protein
            30g Carb
            2.5g Fat
            ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• Nice recipe!
              CFD

Comment

• Btw, I cant find cinnamon roll flavor on BB.com. Where did you buy yours? Im guessing you are talkng about Xtreme Formulations brand?
                CFD

Comment

• Thanks! And yeah bb.com doesn't have it yet. You have to get it direct from XF, their site is xfmuscle.com. Their price is actually $4'ish cheaper anyway. lol
                  ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• Awesome thanks! Thats crazy that their price is cheaper
                    CFD

Comment

• Np! Yeah, I've never seen that where a company's price is cheaper than somewhere like bb.com. All of their products are cheaper on their site than bb.com. Plus, they have that big hugeness sale where you can get everything even cheaper. (i.e. I just picked up 6 2lb tubs of UP2.0 for $120.)
                      ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• 6/28/10:

On deload, so I'm doing my best to "take it easy"... lol

I did A.M./P.M. Yoga with Rodney Yee. Went for a light swim (maybe 45min.) after the A.M. Yoga. I did a 200 Free Warm-Up, 2 x 200 IM's, 2 x 100 Breast, 2 x 50 Free's, and 100 Free Cool Down. After swimming I did some SMR and stretching on the Foam Roller. Before bed I did the P.M. Yoga.

I think I may go get a massage today...

* Update on the bike situation too... talked with Walmart.com (where I purchased the bike) today to return the bike. The lady was more than apologetic, and asked if she could talk me into an exchange. She offered to have the bike picked up, a replacement issued overnight, and a 20% discount on the bike (which I already bought it on sale). I accepted the offer bc it made the bike so cheap that if something happened to it, I could deal with it. I hate supporting Star Trac and would never buy a product of theirs again... but this was a deal I could not refuse. So, now I'm back at happy camp!
                        ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• XF UP 2.0 Banana Bread

* Again this is TheSolution's Recipe... lol

1c All Purpose Flour
                          1c WW Flour
                          2 Egg Whites
                          1 TBSP Stevia
                          1/2c Apple Sauce
                          1 tsp Cinnamon
                          1 TBSP Baking Powder
                          1 TBSP Baking Soda
                          122g Banana (1 large banana)
                          1 tsp Vanilla Extract
                          1-2 Scoops UP 2.0 Banana Cream
                          1 cup of water

~~ Bake on 350 for 20-25 Minutes ~~

* I ate it by itself, then had some with Strawberry Greek Yogurt and Sliced Banana's. All I must say is D-A-M-N Gina! This is so nom nom good, that it feels wrong... lol
                          ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• 6/30/10:

Went and got a 1hr massage yesterday... ahhh feelsgoodman.jpg Afterwards I came home and did the P90x stretch disc bc I was very "pliable" at that point, lol. It's about a 50min program that consists of static, dynamic, yoga, etc. type stretches from head to toe. It's really nice. I did some SMR/stretches on the foam roller before bed. (I love that thing!) The only thing is, I have a trigger point on the medial side of my scapula that I can't seem to work out... but getting there.

* I know I said I was going to make a Moroccan Stewed Chicken last nite, but when I started getting my stuff out to cook my zucchini had gone bad. So, making it tonite, lol.

** I did a sample review of the MP Muscle Gels - Key Lime: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125664333
                            ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• Moroccan Stewed Chicken

• 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
                              • 1 large zucchini, cut into cubes
                              • 1 can (16 oz) garbanzo beans
                              • 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
                              • chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
                              • 1/2 tbsp olive oil
                              • Salt and pepper to taste
                              • 1 cup chicken stock or water
                              • 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
                              • 1 tsp ground cumin
                              • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

Directions
                              1. Heat the oil in a large saute pan or a wide pot over medium high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, place them in the pan, and cook them for 2-3 min on each side, until they brown thoroughly. Add the zucchini and continue cooking, stirring occasionally.
                              2. When the zucchini pieces have browned lightly, add the garbanzo beans, tomatoes, chicken stock, cayenne, cumin, and cinnamon. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 min, until the chicken is tender and cooked through. Season to taste with more salt and pepper and garnish with chopped cilantro.

Nutritional Facts per serving
                              CAL = 355.7
                              FAT = 12.1g
                              CARB = 31.2g
                              PROTEIN = 29.4g
                              TOTAL SUGARS = 4.9g
                              DIETARY FIBER = 6.5g
                              ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• 6/30/10:

I went Road Cycling for about 60min., nothing major - stayed in the 130'ish HR zone. I did some SMR and stretching on the Foam Roller before and after. I'm getting super anxious about getting in to the gym. I feel lazy. My shoulder is also feeling a lot better, so that only makes me want to get back in the gym MOAR! lol But, I've really had fun cooking up some new and old recipes.

* I got my 3 free products and hat from the CL Lift your Lable Promo... that's super fun. It's like Christmas!
                                ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

Working...
                                X