Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick workout today -- there was a class in the rooms i use so i couldnt be in either room as long as i would of liked

didnt warm up much, just 5mins on a treadmill

squats with a shoulder press - 4x10x95pds

str leg deadlifts with an upright row - 4x8x75pd

depth jumps with an explosive arm toss - 4x6
    wrist spins - 4x30seconds with 8pd DBs

two sets of depth jump vertical jumps - from like 25inches or so

3x5 pullups with bodyweight on a bar
    3x5 lat pulldowns with 150/175/175 pds
    (one right after the other)

Comment

good workout today

did the warmup

than i did 3 sets of 6 reps with powercleans -- all of them included a front squat and on thre last 3 sets half of them included a push press at the top

next circuit was 3x10 dives and lunges across the room and back with a 20lb DB overhead on one side -- 45 second rest period between

think we did something else here, cant remember

than we hit abs -- 2 times through

12 sit ups with toe touches
      12 oblique crunches
      12 supermans
      run in place on a box and down for 30seconds

Comment

Looking good. Scores in yet?
        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

negattive... my undergrad transcript request form says it could take a week to process (hopefully they didnt) and I requested they fax + mail a transcript to the NSCA -- so assuming they fax it the NSCA should have verification immediately, but then who knows how long tilt he NSCA prints up whatever with my scores and mails it from CO to philly

the suspense is monumental

Comment

no workouts past 2 days -- thursday is my schol day when im not free while gym is open and friday I had an unexpected funeral for my best friends dad and went out to eat at an expensive resturant after all of that with my girlfriend

no word on cscs still =x

Comment

just bought NFL collecters set of americas greatest game -- aka the super bowl -- from game I to XL --- 40 dvds with a 60min feature on each super bowl... booyaaaa

eating good all morning, than off to my buddies for the game tonight. going to take some chili bean dip, spinach dip and a huge bag of peanuts (plus booze) to get me through semi healthy

Comment

good workout today, im feelin it

warmed up -- lots of jump rope and thermo movements

weights:

push presses - 4x5x95pd

front squats - 4x5x115 pd
                str leg deads - 4x5x115pd

pullups - 10

tghan got kicked out of the room cos a class was coming in and the instructor is an ahole that lied to me ...could of easily went into the side room and did the rest of my desired workout but instead my gf and i wandered the building and found some empty space to do 1/2 of what i had left

3x thro:
                lateral cone hopes (side to side over a 6 inch cone) -- 30seconds
                10 pushups
                lateral power steps --- feet bungeed together and lateral shuffle about 15yards each direction

wanted to really blast abs and do pushups too, but we were on tile ground right by a handful of exits to the building, so it would of been freezing to lay on the ground and do all the ab stuff while all sweaty =x

havent push pressed in awhile..im feelin it

Comment

website update

the layout is good (i think) for now at least I had to re-make the whole thing once I learned how to use templates in dreamweaver -- before that, if i wanted to update the nav bar or something i was going into every page and editing the code individually...now i just update 1 page and they all synch in the desired sections!

I just need to create all the content for within the pages..which is the hard part

Comment

got CSCS scores -- i did good, pased itt

cheap workout today -- i was feeling sick towards the end of my 6 hr stint in classes, wasnt cool at all, so workout was modified down into 20mins walking on a treadmill -- started at 2.0 incline and every minute i raised it one until I hit 15.0, than I decreased it by 2 every minute for 3 minutes (did 20 minutes total)

good burn in the calves and had a good lil sweat going. was better than doing nothing

snow is coming down bad in the city, hopefully i get out of my TA tomorrow morning and have nothing to do all day long !!!!!

Comment

It's

time!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Thanks icet -- no partying, just school work and workin outt. Maybe this weekend I'll go a lil wild, have a few more drnks than normal, and pass out/be in bed by 11 or 12 instead of 10...haha

just read n wrote up a huge file of goal setting information for the section in my website. now to fit it into web format!! yippy

workout in few mins, waiting on gf to get here.

did an intense warmup it was hard

snatches - 4x6 at 105 pds -- variated it between a hang snatch, a low bar snatch and did dead snatches on the last set (hardest but easiest at the same time)

DB shoulder press - 4x6x60pds
                        DB flat flies - 3x10x30pd

step ups -3x8x105pd
                        incline DB flies - 3x10x25pd

chin ups - 3x10 - did like 3 each set w/ bodyweight than did the last 7 with pulldown machine -- 150/170/170 pds
                        decline DB flies - 3x10x25pd

hit abs

15 straight leg situps
                        10 knee up oblique crunches
                        15 supermans
                        20 Vup toe touches
                        12 supermans
                        bridge for 30 seconds, 5 second rest, bridge for 25 seconds
                        Last edited by jiritt0; 02-04-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

woo.. just meet with my advisor and I think I am going to graduate on time this May..hopefully! woohoo

no workouts today -- doing work so i can focus on just that (graduating) -- tomorrows gonna be like ysterday, full body death blast workout booya

Comment

crazy workout tonight, i feel real sore already

did a warmup , was nothing out of the normal, but for some reason, i couldnt jump rope at all. i had my classes jumping rope all day, but when i got too it i couldnt get the timing down, i was very pissed off.

power cleans - 4x6x95pd

DB bench - 3x10x75pd
                            glute/ham bridge - 45 seconds, 45 seconds, 60 seconds

T bar row - 10x70,95,115
                            lateral depth jumps - 3x4 each leg

pull ups - very hard, 5 bodyweight each set, than 5 modified bodyweight
                            bent leg sit ups - 3x15

DB shrugs - 10x50,60,60
                            overhead side bends - 3x10x25pd plate overhead

good mornings - 3x10x95
                            weighted dips - 3x10x25 pd with my new dip belt

Comment

woke up in tons of soreness.... wooha.

also found out im getting reimbursed 315$ for the cscs through velocity where i did my internship, double wooha !

now the bad news

monday is my last day with golden finish.. than I begin an experiment with 6 tubs of relentless (xtreme formulations) -- i imagine its good stuff, their peptide is awesome so why not expect this. i've also got 10lb bag of whey from them, havent opened it (got another 10lb of scivation open + 2 unopened scivation bags) -- but I was disappointed in the packaging manner.. it doesn't appear to be a resealable bag!! I am going to open it next and see if I can dump its contents into an empty scivation bag.. if not, ill be even more disappointed in that.

also friday was my last day with powerfull -- wed/th/and fri were all half/small doses just to prolong it thro the week. gonna take a week or 2 off of that type product than run 2 months of blue gene... im debating on maybe waiting longer to start blue gene, so that i dont have a 1 week break in the middle -- spring break, pretty sure the campus will be closed and i wont get any gym time.

finally, ive opened up a mini tub of white flood -- have been dwindling off REDuction the past week or so as well -- this week i had about 4 AM tabs with caffeine spread out, 1 every other day or so -- going to use 1 scoop WF preworkout with green mag to get a lil extra kick and maybe help me get work done late at night after getting home from les gym
                              Last edited by jiritt0; 02-07-2009, 05:24 PM.

Comment

think i am starting to get a little sick... my throat was sore all day yesterday and i started get sneezes and blowing my nose every 5min lst night.

took some nyquil befor ebed and feel a lil better this am, throats still not right.

on a side note, our new TV started fing up over the weekend -- wa sshowing horizontal lines with a doubled/blurry image, once it warmed up after 15mins or so if we turned it off and back on they went away. but for a 800$ tv i didnt think that was right. so was boxed it up and went to best buy.. returned it and ended up getting a $1200 TV.. 6inches bigger and by samsung not toshiba

we were able to use a best buy CC this time,with 3 years financing no interest (gf didnt have card on her when we got the last TV so it was $800 due at purchase).. and we ended up also getting a Nintendo Wii! played some of it last night, just got the cheap games with 2 controller things, it was fun tho. boxing was pretty intense on the arms and the rest of the games are a good time since my girl will actually play them, i think itll be fun to play at night time instead of always watching tv for an hour or two

Comment

Working...
                                X