Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just spent like 90 mins or 2 hrs outside... did alot of bodyweight stuff, jumping rope etc. somewhat typical warm up than I ran a dozen or so full 40 yd sprints with a couple 10's mixed in...

my 40yds might of really been 50 or so, i need to get cones or something to measure out my distances..

than I took my med ball and did like 3 laps across the fields with chest throws and overhead throws .. was pretty intense.

Comment

• gotta love bb.com... prolly got a week or so of free stims!

GASN040 Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
      NUT025 Nutrex Lipo 6, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
      NUT028 Nutrex Lipo 6x, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
      IF040 I Force Maximize, Free Sample!, Raspberry Lemonade $0.00 1 $0.00
      SYN081 Syntrax Fyre, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
      AE017 Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic, Free Sample!, Wild Berry Punch $0.00 1 $0.00
      NUT026 Nutrex Lipo 6 Hers, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
      GASN057 Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion, Free Sample!, Delicious Vanilla $0.00 1 $0.00
      NUT027 Nutrex Ignite, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
      CLABS046 Controlled Labs REDuction, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
      MT221 MuscleTech Gakic Hardcore, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
      LG070 LG Sciences T-911, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
      CLABS029 Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00

please some free straps too hopefully =)

Comment

• spent 60mins or so running agility drills today... bout 90-120min total workout outside.. did alot of squats and pushups with my 6kg med ball

I also think I've created the best intra-workout drink possible....!!!!!! More testing can only confirm this early notion I have

Comment

• worked out on my porch today -- didnt feel like going to the park right byme since the wheels are super sore from sprints/agility workout the pastg 2 days

did something close to this:

A - 20 reps each
          situps
          squats - 55pd W bar
          shoulder press - same bar
          ab wheel rollouts from knees
          russian twists (per side) with 8pound bal
          perfect pushups
          supermans

B - 20 each
          floor bench with W bar + 55pd weight
          bicep curls with W bar + weight
          lunges with W bar
          sprinter crunches
          bicycles
          1 arm shrugs (each arm)
          inch worms

workout was like this - went through A once, B once, A once, B once, than I did 3 sets of 60 seconds core bridges with 20 more bench press with the W bar in between each

Comment

• just got done watching DVD's from a strength & conditioning clicnic I went to earlier this year...watched the football section I saw at the event... took notes on it all, figure, than I can just skim notes in future instead of rewatching dvd?

next week I start the all-sport section !

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
              gotta love bb.com... prolly got a week or so of free stims!

AE017 Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic, Free Sample!, Wild Berry Punch $0.00 1 $0.00
              GASN057 Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion, Free Sample!, Delicious Vanilla $0.00 1 $0.00

Lol, most of that stuff I can't take.
              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

gotta love bb.com... prolly got a week or so of free stims!

Thats some good looking loot ya scored.
                Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

• need a job and a gym to lift at... =(

Comment

need a job and a gym to lift at... =(
                    Things that bad bro? I hope not. You could always get a job at a local gym just to tide ya over and that will kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Comment

• yea, i had a place working out -- but their whole program philsophy seemed mushy and lame to me ... as a performance coach (whatever u wanna call it) i would of basically been teaching classes off a paper that their HQ sent in every day... WEAK

i wanna design and run my own classes picking whatever exercises i want! plus the facility was tiny and lacked weights, which is a big focus of mine I would say

we'll see how things pan out -- i have my old TA job to fall back on this fall (hopefully) and I'm thinking of doing an internship at a local college with their S&C program so I get collegiate experience -- ideally I wanna work at a college, but i have zero collegiate experience..

as for day, I just spent 2 hours outside working it, did about 14 40yd sprints from various starting positions.. hammies feel fried, but thats good

tommorow i will either do a make shift weight workout with what equipment i have, or go back to the park and put in agility or conditioning work

i could work at a local gym but I really don't want too ... I'm scared I might even have to join a fitness club gym to get real weight work this summer! yuck

Comment

• home made weight workout on the porch -- intense stuff,luckily i wasnt in the sun the whole time, trees were casting a good bit of shade over me =)

all the non abs were done with 55pds loaded onto a W bar

all workouts are 10 sets of 10 reps -- at the mid way point I took a mini break to drink PW and get sweat out of my eyes

shoulder presses (first 5 sets behind head, last 5 in front of head)
                        situps

squats (note, front squats aren't a good idea with a W bar)
                        weighted crunches (8pd med ball)

floor bench
                        oblique crunches (10 a side)

bent over rows (first 5 underhand, last 5 overhand)
                        supermans (last 4 sets were done opposites for 10 total/5 a side)

ended with the following:

90 second plank
                        20 wide pushups
                        90 second glute ham/back bridge with med ball squeezed between knees
                        20 shoulder width pushups
                        90 second T bridge (L side)
                        20 wide pushups
                        90 second T bridge (R side)
                        20 shoulder width pushups

Comment

• jumpred rope for roughly 30 minutes in the first humid day of summer... was very sunny n hot with tons of moisture in air (been looking ugly all morning, and may rain this evening the internet says)

used some 2lb wrist weights to make it harder, and kept alternating between forward/backward/ single double etc. -- main reason i love jumping rope, you can do it so many different ways and they are all an amazing workout =)

Comment

• got in 90 mins on agility lader before the storm came this afternoon

spent first 1/2 of it going linear or transverse... than I did 4 sets of hip spins (180degrees)

did last 1/2 all lateral (both ways) and ended with 8 sets of 180 degree hip spins in & out (never did out before - very hard)

Comment

• figures -- yesterday I help my one friend paint a room all day when it is beautiful outside, and today when I want to train its raining violently.

got some free sand from him though (i know its cheap, but free is cheapest of all) and I just bought 50$ worth of ultra heavy duty contractor bags (60some total, at 4mil thickness!) -- next is 2-3 duffel bags and materials to seal sand into large varying weighted bags!

just got word I will be back at Temple teaching weight training classes again this fall -- Love that hook up (easy $) but god I want to break away and work solely with athletes!! Going to start contacting local universities about arranging a professional internship with a S&C program , hopefully at Villanova
                              Last edited by jiritt0; 07-21-2009, 12:16 PM.

Comment

figures -- yesterday I help my one friend paint a room all day when it is beautiful outside, and today when I want to train its raining violently.

got some free sand from him though (i know its cheap, but free is cheapest of all) and I just bought 50$ worth of ultra heavy duty contractor bags (60some total, at 4mil thickness!) -- next is 2-3 duffel bags and materials to seal sand into large varying weighted bags!

just got word I will be back at Temple teaching weight training classes again this fall -- Love that hook up (easy $) but god I want to break away and work solely with athletes!! Going to start contacting local universities about arranging a professional internship with a S&C program , hopefully at Villanova

Good luck bro! And congrats on the freebies!

Comment

Working...
                                X