Springer 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah... i didnt bring it again today..

i pack a full bookbag to campus usually, so throwing in extra shaker bottles is tricky.. unless I bring anothe rbag, which is another thing to remember and carry in 100 degree heat..

I tell you what though, I'm working on it.. maybe Ill bring some shakers and a tub of PW to my office and leave it..

gonna do legs in a little bit... will be fun.

I did an ab circuit yesterday too with my TA

Comment

just got my proteindeals.com order (through amazon.com, even better cos I get bonus points with my amazon credit card) -- 3 tubs of muscle milk, and 1 tub of syntha 6. bout 10lb total for 80$

also got my 175$ order from underarmour -- mostly cold gear things for running outside, but I also got some heat gear socks (running and agility training), and heat gear ventilated compression briefs (super stoked to wear these next run)

I love under armour, and has my career progresses, I can actually afford it.

shoulders/back later today after my TA.

Comment

Thinking about getting some Under Armour shoes. Have you heard anything about them?
        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

i've tried them all on -- they are beautiful. Feel soo good it is hard not to wear them casually!!

I bought the evade pair -- for when I do footwork with agility drills (plyometrics).. i got a pair of evade socks in that order I just made too compliment the shoe (hopefully, cant wait to test it out)

I am goign to buy the speed shoe too -- I want to train with sprints at school, the outdoor + indoor tracks are like 100 feet frmo my office building

the other one, if I played basketball, I would have a pair already. They felt the best I thought, but I don't need vertical support for any training really.. I guess it could be okay with plyos, but only when doing jumping movements..

They are def. worth the price if you train with whatever focus

tiodays lift -- shoulders/back

3 super sets total, 10 rep each set

overhead presses (mixed in front and behind head) with str bar -- about 8 sets total, prolly 4 at 95, 2-3 at 115, and the rest back at 95

super setted in side raises -- first 3 with 20pd, next 3 with 15, back to 20, end on 15

barbell bent over rows--- about 8 sets total again, same weight amntts too (3x95,2-3x115,rest at 95) -- variated the grip, some had overhead, some underhand, and different widths

DB front raises -- 20,20,15 (with rotation), 20,20,15 (with rotation)

cable lat pulldowns - 4sets totalx 100,120,120,120
          bent over rear delt raises - 4setx 20,20,15,15

Comment

chest and arms today

did a nice workout

DB bench -- 10x10x75pds
            cable curls (from top - bottom) - 10x40,50,60,70,80,60,50,40
            DB curls (held at half way) - like 6x10x30pd
            pushups with different sized medicine balls, 3x10,

cable tricep pushdowns -- 3x10x70,60,50
            pullups - 3x10

drank some PW during the workout, and glycergrow during/post -- felt quizzy in the stomach afterward =(
            Last edited by jiritt0; 06-12-2008, 06:17 PM.

Comment

went for a great run earlier -- very hot out and pushed myself.

girlfriends parents are in the city this wekend, should be fun!!! back at it on as soon as I can

Comment

feelin good lately. my protein intake has been higher to accomadate for the training ive been doing..my diet is really good. girlfriend and I go to the grocery store every week or so, and spend about 150-200$, mostly on fresh fruits/veggies, lean meats, natural/organic juices and stuff... just wish I had a big yard so I could grow this stuff myself, that would be the life!

have my initial interview set up this Wed with Velocity Sports Performance -- I am going to be doing a Performance Coach internship there, collaborated with the NSCA, and upon completion I will be set to take the CSCS (and get reimbursed upon succesfull completion through velocity sports)-- though it will be more working with youth and amateur adults (i think), it will help lay the groundwork for my experiences, which hopefully progresses into working with collegiate/elite athletes

Comment

hit chest n arms yesterday -- lots of bench press, some incline press, curls, and pushups. felt great.

also did an ab circuit with my TA class before lifting

using PW and glycergrow full speed this week

today is legs, might do ABs again with my girlfriend, i duno.. hopefully will get a nice walk in onc ei get back home tonigh tbefore the sun goes down

Comment

shoulders/back today -- did a ton, feel good about it

did like 8 sets of DB militaries with 50pds, super setted in front and side raises

did lawnmoawers superset with bent over raises

did lat pulldowns with W bar pullovers

and ended with DB shrugs

after almost a week with PW and GG, i dont know if their working -- i think the products are too old, and lost value or something (?) Its the older PW too, so that oculd be why (im used to newer one)

i duno for sure though, but im gonna use them til the tubs are up

Comment

went for a nice run today --- was pissed cause it wasnt very sunny the whole time, but than the girlfriend and i walked around town for 2hours or so and it was nice and sunny =(

oh well

going to the shore tomorrow !! yippy.

also got a order from bb.com today with some orange triad, fish oil, and 2 bottles of camphibolic , pretty excitied

Comment

took 2 am reduction with 2 camphibolics and went for a run -- felt horrible in the stomach. my one calf was extremely sore/stiff/cramped, which blew the entire time

Comment

1.a) Flat bench -- 15 x bar (45) 15x145 12x185 10x215 8 235 5x235 8x205 12x155 15x bar (45)

1.b) Dumb bell incline bench – 12x35 12x50 12x65 12x75 10x75 10x75 10x65 12x50 15x50

2.a) dumb bell flat bench flies – 4 sets, 12 reps, 30pds

2.b) wide pushups (feet elevated on top swiss ball, hands on a flat bench) – 12 between each set of flies

3.a) underhand straight bar curls – 10xbar (45) 10x65 10x75 10x55 10xbar (45)

3.b) overhand straight bar curls – 10xbar (45) 10x55 10x60 10x50 10xbar(45)

3.c) dumb bell hammer curls – 10x20 10x35 5x35,5x20 10x20 10x20

Comment

Looking good. Keep it up.
                            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

legs today

front squats -- 10 at bar, 95,105,115,135,135,135,95,bar

supper setted in other squat things -- 3x10x4pd plate -- set bar up like a T bar row (weight on one end, other end jammed into corner-- hold bar overhead and squat down bringing bar/weight to chest, press up)

super setted in step ups with the rest of the front squats -- about 4x10 , 2 onto a bench and 2 onto a stack of boxes about a foot higher than a bench

leg curls - 3x10x120
                              leg ext - 3x10x120

calf raises - 10x450,500,550
                              lunges (reverse - backward step) - 3x10 each leg -- first two sets holding a 20lb DB overhead, last set holding two 20lb DBs at shoulders

Comment

did shoulders/back yesterday -- feeling sore today all over which is good

workout was something like this

straight bar shrugs -- about 8 sets of 10 - peaked out with 3set at 235

super setted in DB shoulder presses -- same set/rep amount -- used 50pd DBs for most

super setted lawnmoawer rows - 4x10
                                with front to side lat raises - 4x10 too

super setted lat pulldowns -4x10
                                with bent over delt rows - 4x10

and ended with 3x10 DB shrugs

Comment

Working...
                                X