No announcement yet.

Springer 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since i have so much product, i'm gonna start doing something i havent done in awhile...

taking creatine on off days (yyyyyaaaaa)

haha, drank some green mag this morning , feel good.
    my legs and lower body are a little stiff, but nothing a super bowl weekend cant cure! how bout it.

Comment

super bowl sunday =
      it's always something great, but it signals the beginning of empitness until next august.

will follow w/o football

Comment

extremely tired from super bowl last night, and I had alot of school work to do to apply for re-appointment to my teaching assistantship for the next academic year, so I decided to take the day off.

Tomorrow will be fun tho, teach a class at 9am than im going to lift myself, than i teach a night class and will be doing an ab circuit + some plyometric stuff with them

Comment

ches/arms day

bench - alot of sets, peaked at 225 w/ my legs elevated for 8 and 7
          DB curls - 25 pds, 12 reps bnetween each bench

DB flies - 3x10x40pd
          DB hammer curls - 3x10x35pd

pec deck - 3x12xdidnt check weight.. i think 75pd
          Chinups *on cable pulldown* - 3x12x100,150,150

W bar curls - 3x12x60pd
          pushups - 3x12

good lift. real good. no preworkout energizers either so thats cool.

tonight i teach my 2hour weight trainign class... gonna stretch, do an ab circuit..prolly even throw in some plyometric activities (weight karaoke shuffle, etc) will be interesting

Comment

I made grown men -- college aged at least -- cry tonight. haha

class went like this ;

stretching -- ab circuit (3x 12x situps, knee crunches, 6inches, bridge, supermans) -- they lifted for about 75minutes -- than we did plyometric work

plyos were interesting.. ive havent done them in about 5 years.. so i just picked some exercises i found through google. and uh, it was a good time i thought -- they didnt enjoy it much though haha

Comment

ok leg lift todya -- was feelin it from last night w/ th eplyos.. lower back was sore while squatting, no fun

squats - 10x 135,185,205,225,245,245,245(7), and the decline back to 135

seated smith calf rasies - 10rep w/ static hold on last rep - 1 plate, 1plate + 35, 2plate + 35 (x3)

leg press - 5x10x2plate, 4plate,6plate, 6plate + 25 (2x) and a graduale decline back to 2 plates

leg curls - 3x10x100

will be doing another ab circuit this afternoon w/ my class -- yaa !

Comment

booya i feel good

did an Ab circuit with my morning class today -- last one of the week. felt alot of tightness in the lower back, but got through it all

went to the gym and did shoudlers/back

started like this

standing overhead press -- 12x 85,105,105,105,105,85,85 -- started behind the head, went in front, and came back to behind the end at the end
                DB front raises - 3x12x15pd

deadlift -- did 12 at 185, than the gym attendant girl came over and told me to stop cos i would dent the floor.. yea.. i was stunned, pissed, and angry all at the same time. i took the weight off and did str legs off a box, and not a minute after i started she left and some guy came in. pissed me off more

str legs -- 4x12x100pd

lat pull downs -- 3x12x80, 110, 125

law moawer row -- 3x12x50pd
                DB side raises - 3x12x15pd

think that was it... iduno for sure

scored a free ABB bar too, i had 2 of em but think i lost one or left it in my locker .. we'll see tomorrow i guess

Comment

bad lift today -- i didnt have class so i drnak my breakfeast shake 2scoops isolate + oats, than like 30min later drank green mag.. than like 15min late drank some Storm therapy + Xtend on the way to the gym + during..

i usually eat a fiber one or some kind of oatmealish/granola bar during class -- maybe not having that did it today.. or maybe it was the storm w/xtend? who knows. im ready for the weekend. felt sick in the stomach, sluggish, and just didnt want to be lifting while i was there, which sucks!

did this:

DB incline - 12x50,60,60,60,60

widegrip flat bench , 12x 135,185,185,185,185,135

smith overhead tricep extensions - 4x12x170,175 the rest

W bar curls - 3x12x60,70,70

Comment

was a good weekend -- went home for friday night, hung out with my brother .. saturday and sunday i was down in maryland visitng my girlfriend & some of her family -- i was sad i didnt get to see her sisters kids =x but i survived

didnt take any creatine, protein, or anything while i was gone -- i took some multis and a few fiber pills with though so that was good.

back in the the routine today -- hit the arms good and the chest pretty well.

bench - a dec amount of sets -- peaked at 225 for 10 and 8
                    DB hammers - 6 reps each arm 35pd between ebnch

smith DB fly machine - dont know weight -- i think 100pd for 3x12
                    low cable straight bar curls - 12x80,110,110

laying DB overhead extensions - 12x40,50,60
                    dips - 3x12

cable chin ups w/ lat bar - 12x80,130,130

preacher curls - 12x40,50,50

Comment

leg day

squats: 2x12x135 on smith rack with feet far in front of body
                      3x12x135 single leg
                      2x12x135 normal on smith

calf raises - 12x225,315,365,365,365,315,225

leg curls -3x12x100

was short and quick the single leg squats really hit me good though. nmever done them before only did em todya cos all the normal racks were taken and i didnt want to wait

prolly gonna do an ab circuit + plyos with my night class tonight. will burn the legs

Comment

great lift today -- feel real good about it

standing overhead presses - 12 x95 (behind head) x 105,115,115,115,105 (in front of head), 95 (behind head)

concentrated front raises - 3x12x12.5 pd (held one arm up, did 12 reps, then hold the other arm up and reps with other arm)

concentrated side raises - 3x 12 x 12.5pd (held one arm up, did 12 reps, then hold the other arm up and reps with other arm)

bent over rows - 12x115,135,155,155,135,115

arnold presses - 3x12x45pd

been drinking xtend + purple wraath during workouts this week. feeling good.

Comment

crazy cardio day.. i cant remember it enough to give accurate descriptions, but i can outline it

ran around track once
                          bike - 3minutes
                          ran around track once
                          bike 3minutes
                          ran around track once
                          row machine 3minuets
                          ran around track once
                          bike 3 minutes
                          ran around track once
                          row machine 3 minutes
                          ran around track once
                          bike machine 3 minutes
                          ran around track once
                          row machine 3minutes
                          ran around 1/2 track
                          bike 3 minutes
                          ran second 1/2 of track

supplement timing /use was the same as other days..
                          it was intense. i think i fell in love with the row machine. gonna put that above a treadmill on my list of fitness equipment to buy when I have space/money

Comment

calling it an early weekend, in honour of valentines day and everything which that encompasses ()

im really sore in the legs too from the cardio yesterday.. i run on my toes too much, makes cardio a calf workout.. lol

Comment

killer workout. and it was much needed.. was at a pub on saturday from like 5pm - midnightish.. was the biggest alcohol tab ive seen.. we drank over 50 lagers between 4-5 of us.. good thing they were only 2$ or 1.75 once they started this post-valentines day special, was a great time though, my old roommate/buddy from HS was in philly for his bday and a lil valentines get a way with his girl. showed him around the city, than we hung out at this place all night and just chilled my other friend just moved to philly, and he got too drunk to make the train home, so that was bad, and made my girl and I miss our subway home.. but our cab was only like 10$ his was prolly near 40$ !!

anyway

drank a energy water thing this morning during my class --20mg caffeine.. might of contributed to the greatness of my lift!

squats - 12x135,185,225, 8x245, 265, 6x275, 8x225, 10x185, 15x135
                              calf rolls (roll from heels to toes) -- 30pd DB each hand, 15x between each squat

lunges - 3x12x30pd, 1x12 at bodyweight
                              seated calf raises - 4x12x275

leg extensions - 3x12x100

step ups - 3x12 each leg x30pd DB each hand

Comment

good pumps today

i can almost see the bottom of my GFH tub tho, very sadd

DB bench - 12x 65, 80, 80, 95, 95, 95, 95, 80, 65

incline bench - 5x12x135 after DBs

overhead tricep extensions - 3x12x175

W bar curls - 12x 80,80, 6x80 4x70, 12x70

peck deck - 3x12x100,100,110

15 dips

ab circuit + plyometrics tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X