The White Triad of JD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 17

lift lagged today. felt horrible. laid in bed for like an hour or so when i woke up and was like this sucks.

got no sleep over the weekend really.. and last night i was shaving and sliced my lip which was bleeding for 2hr til i went to bed (i tapped a towl to it while i slept) was crazy.. think it could of been partially why this morning blew

i did go to theg ym tho.. did a semi-ok chest/arm workout. i feel pumped in my arms but nowhere else.. gonna be a very long week !

got 2x10 at 225 with my feet elevated on the bench at the peak of the workout.. did like 8 sets of curls in between every bench set too wasnt a great lift, wasnt a horrible lift - though i do feel horrible right now. lol

Comment

forgot to post after this morning..

day 18

did ab circuit + cardio -- i was pissed, walked to the gym and realized i left my running shoes at home.. so i did 15mins on a bike instead, was intense cos i had it up pretty high on the resistance, but i would of rather jogged

the ab circuit went well. did some side bridges and knee raises, felt goood.

took the green bulge pre workout with white flood. and today i officialy started splitting the orange triad servings up into 2-2-2 instead of 3+3 with my meals. think its a lil better. i duno.. kinda been feelin like i was gettin sick last day or two.. throats felt congestedish and tight.. which isnt cool.

this white flood stuff works..and seems to last a long time, the tub still looks pretty full (in terms of total used after almost 20 days -- not for the tub, it comes like 1/2 full which is disappointing)

Comment

day 19

did shoulder/back this morning, was a good lift, very good indeed. did 4 or 5 sets of super sets, than ended with lat pulldowns was very alive and in the zone at 8am no much soreness ever really, just feel good all day.

slight gastro-tract annoyance today.. no fun drank a ton of h20 too which is weird prolly campus food haha

Comment

day 20

its a good day, i just ordered a red and blue controlled labs tee shirt.. yippy

i was gonna last night but forgot, i did real well on an exercise physiology quiz i had pretty much thought i would bomb (class is so hard) so i decided to reward myself buy buying things i dont need when i know i shouldnt.

i feel real good. did an abs circuit before treadmilling it up. the circuit was great, i had a real good sweat going from that than got on the treadmill and did some light jogging and incline fast walking, my calves were feeling it at the end !!

i feel good gettin into the running. hopefully i can re-arrange my past experiences and turn running/jogging into a pleasurable event so i am consistent with the training.. i feel its really lacking in my life.

the WF is great for weights and cardio -- tho i prefer wf + green bulge over magnitude when doing cardio

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            the WF is great for weights and cardio -- tho i prefer wf + green bulge over magnitude when doing cardio
            What's up JD. I also love the Flood for weights and cardio. I am curious as to why you prefer the Bulge over the Mag when doing cardio. I FREAKIN LOVE the Mag for intense cardio training! Particularly intervals with some lactate threshold training and some anerobic sprints! High intensity cardio.

AJ

Comment

day 21

good leg lift - did 3x10 at 235 w/squats at the peak of the pyramid, felt good. than i did calf raises, super setted with one leg squats; was intense. think i did 4 sets of that

didnt have alot of time, as i need to accomplish a few tasks before i teach and than once i teach i gotta rush to grab food and get to the train station to head home/to the gfs for the weekend

gonna be a short week next week, sucks. but o well, be a nice lil rest from school + training and when i get back ill have a few solid weeks to train it up!

green mag + white flood doesnt taste good mixed.. its like sour apple lemonadge with a funky aftertaste. sure does work in the gym tho, so its worth it. and its not a horid taste, just not that greatt if you know what I Mean.

Originally posted by AJM
              What's up JD. I also love the Flood for weights and cardio. I am curious as to why you prefer the Bulge over the Mag when doing cardio. I FREAKIN LOVE the Mag for intense cardio training! Particularly intervals with some lactate threshold training and some anerobic sprints! High intensity cardio.

AJ
              to be honest, I don't know if I've taken WF + mag before cardio.. I think I've been using the bulge during cardio just because I have like 1/2 - 1/4 of a bottle to use up.. I can update in a week or so as to how the mag is before cardio *(sure it works fine)

I DO def. prefer wf + mag for weights than wf+bulge -- i had some gastro issues when using the bulge and WF before weights, with cardio i dont notice it as much for whatever reason.. prolly cos after its over i chugg water like a fiend? i duno.

i like the idea of alternating between the two creatines as well -- keeps the body guessing

Comment

day 22 - yesterdya

preworkout : 2 wf, 5 gb, k-r-ala, green tea, 3 yellow N

workout was an ab circuit and treadmill runnin

felt good. did some AB exercises i havent this fall yet, so the variation was clutch got a good work in and enjoyed it

treadmill rnning was good. real tired. a combo of exercising on an empty stomach, at 8am, and getting sick I believe.. no good. but i did it

sadly tho, today I am bypassing my workout, as I am getting sicker, and want to get better before turkey day/black friday at all costs if I can. im hoping to post out in front of best buy and get a laptop..and thatll suck if im sick.. as will the break as a whole.

ill be back next week. may be able to lift on monday night after I teach; wont get back to the city til monday morning sometime, and prolly have to rush to unpack and get to teaching.

happy thanksgiving everybody

Comment

the number 23
                  (fyi: a stupid movie)

todays workout: abs + cardio

preworkout: 2 scoop WF + 1 scoop green mag mixed in left over lemon-lime gatorade drink from last night (tasted better than WF+GM alone - slightly) and a green tea cap

workout- was good. not great. solid energy, seemed to increase as i went thro the exercises, which is good. I think my workouts would really lack w/o the WF since I dont eat anything before I go in there

the cardio portion went ok -- i felt real out of it, and was cramping up real early into it... prolly cos I was sick all weekend (still trying to get over it and back to 100%) and dehydrated (didnt drink alot).. but I still did it which is good. I dont monitor the intensity, duration, whatever of my cardio for now; im just working on becoming consistent with it, and teaching myself that cardio training is fun and enjoyable, and should be done regularly.. once i get that mindset down good, ill begin pushing the limits and everything. I've really lacked the consistency and enjoyment in my cardio workouts, which means in the longrun I don't adhere to them (which is no good!)

I feel good to be back from break, ate too much (2 thanksgiving dinners!) and drank a few beers w/ my girlfriends family (like maybe 3 a night).. I was getting lazy while I was sick and need to get over this lil slump right now!

Comment

forgot to post yesterday

chest/arms - length: aprox 1hr

exercises

Bench + DB hammer curls
                    pec deck + overhead tricep ext
                    DB bench + standing W bar curls

real good workout, i feel it this morning still! feels goood

I wasnt as strong as I have been the past weeks - had some days off due to holidays and my body was finally getting over the final hump of my cold or whatever - i was able to get 3x225 on bench at the peak of it - only 7 reps each set though

almost out of the ZMA im taking pre bed - i bought the small bottle on accident =( i feel like a girly man but once its gone ill be using white blood prebed in its place, and expect similiar results ..maybe even better sleep who knows, ive been having difficulty getting asleep the past few nights, and im up at 730 everyday

Comment

abs + cardio

did the obliques and lower back more than the straight abs, was a good variation to the circuit, and made me really begin to think that doing side bridges/plank might be my favorite exercise.. i duno why, it's fun, and always feels like a good work..i feel em alot more than normal bridge

good workout.. felt a little funky towards the end of abs and all of cardio..like i was gonna hurl everywhere.. but i pushed thro and did 15 mins on the treadmill.. worked up an intense sweat in the process, and feel good about it all right now. ate a granola bar when i got home with the orange triad, which kind of makes the pukish feeling a little less.. gonna shower n go get a real meal, which should fix it all up.

vvery long day again, gonna spend 75% of it in my office working on random papers and beginning to develop my grades for my TA classes (fun fun)

Comment

day 26

cardio + ab circuit

good lift, was fairly tired -- long weeekend full of travel/studies (as normal)

the cardio felt real good. 15 min on a treadmill at moderate intensity. I can feel it getting a little easier to push it too

abs were ok.. i forgot to do lower back in my circuit, so i did some good mornings before i went to the cardio room, there a good workout but i prefer supermans

energy has been solid all day since -- still doing the 2 WF + green mag pre and 2-2-2 split of orange triad, tomorrow will be upper body dayy

Comment

uh, i forgot to post yesterday.. woops

day 27 yesterday

great chest and arm workout, did alot of reps on bench, weight peaked at 225. supersetted each bench set with hammer curls

did some DB flies supersetted with W bar curls..and ended on DB incline press, felt awesome.

last night I was talkin to my girl on the phone and playing with my calf muscles and realized they feel even bigger and more defined than usually. which is cool. very cool if i may.

day 28 -- today

did ab circuit + cardio again

abs went well -- i did some weighted 6 inches off of a bench -- was intense.. never did them before w/ weight and now i think i may start doing it more often! haha

cardio was awesome. had a nice little runners high buzz going afterward. worked up a nice sweat for the morning - and could really feel the workout getting easier on my body!! which is A+ .. i think im even beginning to like running on a treadmil staring out a window at the building across the street...craziness, i know!

Comment

day 29

was gonna do legs, but felt a lil sore n cramped up when i woke up so i did shoulders+back

felt great. ate a granola bar w/ the WF + GM preworkout, stomach was upset a little while walking to the gym, but nothing major

felt nice n tight through the arms and across the chest+back

on a sad note, the tub of WF is getting near empty.. i can see the bottom of it when i go in for the scoops =( very sad indeed but alas, it's been great using preworkout this fall. glad I made the purchase overall.

Comment

day 30

one of the last few for awhile -- no gym availability once i go home/travel everywhere over winter break =( i hope to do some basic exercise when I can -- situps, pushups, sex, etc. prolly more of the latter than any though

anyway, i was pissed at firs this morning -- took the supps preworkout, was ready to go. walk to the gym and find out it opens at 11, not 630am like it doe snormally (fucking finals) -- it was like 9am so i was screwed, but aha -- the building right beside the gym is where i teach!! and its finals so noone will be teaching in the weight room there.. so i lifted in there this mornig

was a crazy arm pump day again

did this superset, like 12x +
                              bench
                              DB hammer curls
                              nautilis machine bicep curls

than I did this superset 4x12
                              flat DB flies
                              incline DB flies
                              cable tricep pushdowns

ended it 3x12
                              seated concentration DB curls
                              standing straight bar reverse curls

needless to say, i was pumped up!! haha tons of curlin action this morning, and i loved it

Comment

sucks, i wanted to do legs today after my exercise physiology final.. but i nailed my knee on the corner of the sink earlier, and it was really bothering me as the day grew on.. hurt to go up or down steps..shittty..

so i did shoulders

good lift. did 3 supersets again

like 6x12 with these ones

DB seated shoulder press
                                seated lat pull downs

4x12
                                cable front pulldowns
                                DB side raises

4x10
                                T bar rows
                                DB lawnmoawer rows

was a good quick lift.. helped with alot of my anger after forgetting some simple topcs on the exam.. always happens w/ that class -- the exams cover so much, and i know it, but draw b lanks on some of the easier shit when im taking it! hopefully i did well...pretty worried about the class -- never had any physiology before, so it was fairly difficult!

tomorrow may be my last day lifting for awhile...idk.. i might be able to sneak a few lifts in over break, but i doubt it..the campus gym will prolly be closed when im back here in early jan for a week

Comment

Working...
                                X