Clear All

• Workout # 45

Hell Week
    Day 4 (8-26-06)

Shoulders/Abs

Exercise Training Log
    1. Warmup Hmr Shldr Press [ 2 Sets ]
    10x45 | 10x70 | - | - | - | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. Hmr Shldr Press [ 6 Sets ]
    6x90 | 6x90 | 6x90 | 6x90 | 6x90 | 6x90 |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. DB Side Laterals [ 6 Sets ]
    6x25 | 6x25 | 6x25 | 6x25 | 6x25 | 6x25 |
    4. DB Front Raises [ 6 Sets ]
    6x25 | 6x25 | 6x25 | 6x25 | 6x25 | 6x25 |
    5. DB Rear Flies [ 6 Sets ]
    6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 |
    6. BB Shrugs [ 6 Sets ]
    6x345 | 6x345 | 6x345 | 6x345 | 6x345 | 6x345 |
    7. Ab Machine [ 6 Sets ]
    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Was an early AM workout (7AM) for a weekend workout and was actually pretty tired still when I got to the gym, took a caffeine pill 30 minutes prior and it helped some but everything took a bit to kick in before my workout.

Workout was pretty good but could have gone up around 5-10 Lbs for each exercise but that is ok with me. My shoulders still got a pretty good workout.

Spent the afternoon with my wife and son at a water park and was pretty dead by the end of the day. I actually went to bed early and got around 10 hours of sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
      Here is session 1 of my cardio, this is more fun than work but it still gives a good core workout.

Session 2 will be a moutain bike ride.
      lolololol

^^^ just tuning in ddawg, GL bro!

Comment

Its the best, got rid of the seat once he was big enough. He loved kicking us in the butt or back of the leg. The trailer is nice cause he can play with toys and what not, sometimes we take one of his friends inthere too. It is the best cardio I have ever done, not only a great workout but jsut having him with me.

You'll love it!

i know i will. the first time i saw that.. i was like "damn.. father son/daughter bonding.." man.. it's like this movie.. http://www.filecabi.net/video/can1986.html
        watch it.. you'll be brought to tears.. it made me feel like "damn.. he's incredible"
        haha.. it's very touching

man.. i sound soft. but shit... all guys have a soft spot.. can't be hard all the time.

Comment

• You still looked strong even though you were tired. Nice cool down by playing with the family.
          The Untergrund...from 157lb civilian to 5'10 192lbs of guerilla warfare mechanic guarding the Republic of Korea

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I FULLY ENDORSE GREEN MAGNITUDE
          If it has liquid in it I probably slipped some Green Mag in it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spirit3530

Comment

• Workout # 46

Hell Week
            Day 5

Chest/Abs

Exercise Training Log
            1. Warm up Inc Bench [ 3 Sets ]
            10x45 | 10x135 | 10x185 | - | - | - |
            2. Inc Bench [ 6 Sets ]
            6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 |
            3. Flat DB Press [ 6 Sets ]
            6x95 | 6x95 | 6x95 | 6x95 | 6x95 | 6x95 |
            4. Standing Cable Flies [ 6 Sets ]
            5. Hammer Inc Press [ 6 Sets ]
            6. Ab Machine [ 6 Sets ]
            6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 |

Felt absolutely great today, lots of energy despite some external stress all day. All day I was looking forward to lifting, which has not been the case as of late. I have been taking Black Out at night and NOW’s Super Cortisol 3x daily and I think it is really helping out a lot. Plus I have upped my AntiOx.

Tons of energy through out the workout and actually finished faster than I though I would. Strength was up and could have maybe gone a little heavier on the pressing movements if I would had a spotter for just in case, I still went up from last week.

I really like this workout and may run it for 6 weeks and see what I can get out of it and then get back to my powerlifting routine.

Cardio

I did 15 minutes of elliptical and then trimmed and mowed the lawn and caught the grass. I still did not tire out and still feel great.
            Last edited by ddawg91; 08-31-2006, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• Workout # 47

Hell Week
              Day 6 (8-29-06)

Back/Calves

Exercise Training Log
              1. Pullups [ 6 Sets ]
              6xB | 6xB | 6xB | 6xB | 6xB | 6xB |
              2. Yates Rows [ 6 Sets ]
              6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 |
              3. Pull Downs [ 6 Sets ]
              6x15 | 6x15 | 6x15 | 6x15 | 6x15 | 6x15 |
              4. Mach Pullovers [ 6 Sets ]
              6x215 | 6x215 | 6x215 | 6x215 | 6x215 | 6x215 |
              5. Seated Rows [ 6 Sets ]
              6x16 | 6x16 | 6x16 | 6x16 | 6x16 | 6x16 |
              6. Dead Lifts [ 6 Sets ]
              6x295 | 6x295 | 6x295 | 6x295 | 6x295 | 6x295 |

Felt really good again on Tuesday, had good energy, focus and intensity. Where my day started to go to crap was when my jug for my “during workout PW” got a hole in it and lost 64 ounces, was not in a good mood after that. Then after pullups I went to do my Yates and a guy was doing curls in the power rack with 10s on each side of the bar, I instantly got furious but kept my cool and pulled off of the floor. After the Yates I started to chill out and focus on my workout and had a good workout the rest of the time.

Was real pleased with the weights but doing the Yates after pulling off the floor wore me out more than it should have so when it came time for deads I was dieing by the end. Was a great workout and great pump!

Was not able to get cardio or calves done due to my mother in-law having surgery and having her left foot amputated.
              Last edited by ddawg91; 09-06-2006, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Workout # 48

Hell Week
                Day 6 (8-31-06)

Arms/Abs

Exercise Training Log
                1. Warmup BB Curls [ 3 Sets ]
                10x45 | 10x75 | 10x75 | - | - | - |
                2. BB Curls [ 6 Sets ]
                3. Cable Press Downs (Lat pull down) [ 6 Sets ]
                6x8 | 6x8 | 6x8 | 6x8 | 6x8 | 6x8 |
                4. Cbl Preacher [ 6 Sets ]
                6x55 | 6x55 | 6x55 | 6x55 | 6x55 | 6x55 |
                5. CG Bench [ 6 Sets ]
                6x255 | 6x255 | 6x255 | 6x255 | 6x255 | 6x255 |
                6. Inc Hammer Curls [ 6 Sets ]
                7. Weighted Dips (BW+) [ 6 Sets ]
                6x70 | 6x70 | 6x70 | 6x[COLOR=ROYALBLUE70[/COLOR] | 6x70 | 6x70 |
                8. Leg Raises [ 4 Sets ]

Was kind of groggy all day from the heavy sleep and plus I ate dinner out and thing there might have been something that I was allergic to. However by the time to get ready fro the gym I was feeling much better and ready to hit the weights.

Workout went well and was over all happy with the weights. I was back at my regular gym so I did not have a press down machine that went high enough so I tried them on the lat pull down machine. Was not to pleased with that as it was awkward and the resistance was much more than on the regular pulleys. We do have a few other machines that will work and will try next time. I also had to do cable preachers instead of BB due to the way our preacher benches are setup so the weight was a little lighter but still hit them hard. Pumps were amazing and I pretty much exhausted my arms.
                Last edited by ddawg91; 09-06-2006, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Workout # 49

Hell Week
                  Day 8

Chest/Abs

Exercise Training Log
                  1. Warm up Inc Bench DB [ 2 Sets ]
                  10x60 | 10x70 | - | - | - | - |
                  2. DB Incline Bench [ 6 Sets ]
                  6x80 | 6x80 | 6x80 | 6x80 | 6x80 | 6x80 |
                  3. Warmup Flat Bench BB [ 2 Sets ]
                  10x135 | 10x225 | - | - | - | - |
                  4. BB Flat Bench [ 6 Sets ]
                  6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 |
                  5. Standing Cable Flies [ 6 Sets ]
                  6x45 | 6x45 | 6x45 | 6x45 | 6x45 | 6x45 |
                  6. Hammer Incline [ 6 Sets ]
                  6x100 | 6x100 | 6x100 | 6x100 | 6x100 | 6x100 |
                  7. Ab Machine [ 6 Sets ]
                  6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 |

Today was a real surprising day, last night my son was sick so I basically only got about 2.5-3 hours of sleep but still woke up feeling pretty good. I had decent energy all day and was in pretty good spirits. As the day went on I did start to feel the effects of the lack of sleep but still felt better than I thought.

Decided to switch which exercises I did with BB and which ones with DB. The DB inclines I probably could have gone to 85s but was playing it careful to test how well I would do with the lack of sleep. Well I fared pretty good so I decided to hit BB bench a little harder. I had a little trouble as I was sweating pretty good and forgot my chalk so my hands were slipping as I did my sets, but I did get all 6 for 6. I did increase in weights in each exercise after and they all felt really good.

Tomorrow is an early AM workout so need rest.

Cardio

Did 15 minutes of Life Fitness Elliptical with the moving handles.
                  Last edited by ddawg91; 09-07-2006, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Workout # 50

Hell Week
                    Day 9

Back

Exercise Training Log
                    1. Pullups [ 6 Sets ]
                    2. Yates Rows [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x255 | 6x255 | 6x255 | 6x255 | 6x255 | 6x255 |
                    3. Pull Downs [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x16 | 6x16 | 6x16 | 6x16 | 6x16 | 6x16 |
                    4. Pullovers [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x230 | 6x230 | 6x230 | 6x230 | 6x230 | 6x230 |
                    5. Seated Rows [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x17 | 6x17 | 6x17 | 6x17 | 6x17 | 6x17 |
                    6. Dead Lifts [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 |

Was kind of out of it all day due to allergies settling in my head, however if I did not have the allergy cold right now I would have felt pretty good. As I was driving to the gym I almost decided to just go home but managed to talk myself into it. Once I hit the weight room I was pumped and ready to go. I did open up my new tub of PW (the new batch) and must say that the taste is much better if one does not like the old batch.

Was pretty happy with today’s weights and could have gone up on a couple of exercises but that was ok. Felt really strong and actually pretty energetic.

Cardio

Went to a parent/ tot gymnastics class with my son so 45 minutes of chasing him and helping with the different equipment should count for something.

Comment

Cardio

Went to a parent/ tot gymnastics class with my son so 45 minutes of chasing him and helping with the different equipment should count for something.

Comment

Cardio

MY GREEN MAG LOG
                        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

• Alright you two! It was actually pretty fun.

Comment

• if chasing kids count as a workout maybe i should pick up babysitting

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                              if chasing kids count as a workout maybe i should pick up babysitting

I'm gonna go do some high intensity "chase some tail"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                                if chasing kids count as a workout maybe i should pick up babysitting

That's what I call it when we hang out!

Comment

Working...
                                X