Fat Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HBY18202
    Well, rather do red acid (and this question is for everyone, including John), just taking Green Mag and Purple Wraath, and just drop cals, it would work better?

My problem will be energy, because I'm going as low carb as possible. So I figured red acid would be helpful there....
    I've never had an energy problem on low carb, I ussually eat less than 20g for thw first two weeks and never am tired or anything else like most people are.

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
      I've never had an energy problem on low carb, I ussually eat less than 20g for thw first two weeks and never am tired or anything else like most people are.
      Well I tried low carb during baseball season, and I was always dead tired by the end of practice.

But I figure I'll just gradually make my way down from 3000... With cardio, it shouldn't be that bad, I hope

Comment

Well I tried low carb during baseball season, and I was always dead tired by the end of practice.

But I figure I'll just gradually make my way down from 3000... With cardio, it shouldn't be that bad, I hope

definitely do not try low carb during a baseball season.. you won't be able to think straight or concentrate on the ball.
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
          definitely do not try low carb during a baseball season.. you won't be able to think straight or concentrate on the ball.
          Seasons over

But your right, I didn't even want to move.

So I figure now is opportune time.

Comment

Well, rather do red acid (and this question is for everyone, including John), just taking Green Mag and Purple Wraath, and just drop cals, it would work better?

My problem will be energy, because I'm going as low carb as possible. So I figured red acid would be helpful there....
            Red ACID definately helps to keep me going on 1% carbs... for better or for worse (some would say that I'm relying too much on it... and fairly so).

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Red ACID definately helps to keep me going on 1% carbs... for better or for worse (some would say that I'm relying too much on it... and fairly so).
              You ever use AMP I must say If you use it only on your low carb days its got a huge kick.

Comment

I personally have tried NO-Xpode, Amped, Stim-X, Spike, Body Octane,and a few others, and never really felt much.

I have some jet fuel sitting in some sample packs I might try tonight

Comment

I personally have tried NO-Xpode, Amped, Stim-X, Spike, Body Octane,and a few others, and never really felt much.

I have some jet fuel sitting in some sample packs I might try tonight
                  Taking it on an empty stomach?

Comment

Damn... that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

red acid does work well, but to be honest, PURPLE wraath is the real catalyst for me. i speak from experience

i go low carb (under 150 a day) 5 days a week and i

weight train for 1.5 hrs, followed by 2 mile hiit cardio, followed by anaerobic stair master climb 1 mile, THEN a 1-1.5 hr MMA cardio 3 days a week (the other 3 days are the same minus the MMA)

seriously, purple wraath is the ultimate supplement. i like it better than creatine!

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                        red acid does work well, but to be honest, PURPLE wraath is the real catalyst for me. i speak from experience

weight train for 1.5 hrs, followed by 2 mile hiit cardio, followed by anaerobic stair master climb 1 mile, THEN a 1-1.5 hr MMA cardio 3 days a week (the other 3 days are the same minus the MMA)

seriously, purple wraath is the ultimate supplement. i like it better than creatine!
                        150 is low My low carb days are sub ~20

Comment

150 is low My low carb days are sub ~20

it's low in comparison to what he usually eats.. After all, he is a MMA fighter and probably does more cardio than the average bber.
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                            it's low in comparison to what he usually eats.. After all, he is a MMA fighter and probably does more cardio than the average bber.
                            True, but EC is still the energy king for low carb dieting

Comment

True, but EC is still the energy king for low carb dieting
                              No argument there... and Purple WRAATH enhances the effects of both Red ACID and EC.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs

It's awesome pre-cardio no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X