Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another 'Dileama' (NEED ANSWERS ASAP! REPS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate cardio, after like 10mins I get bored and wanna like pet the kitty or something. I swear I have ADD for cardio

Comment

Me too but I want to make Varsity Football and I repeat myself "If I dont get through this, Im gonna start." or "Suffer now and you wont suffer in practice"
      i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
        according to the nsca front squats should be held like when you finish a power clean
        If you like to feel like your wrists are going to snap in half I've tried this a time or two and my wrists felt like they were going to rip right in half about halfway through the set. Maybe I just don't have enough wrist flexibility!

Alerux,
        Keep up the hard work and internal motivation.

Comment

for me my diet and my training i find that i dont need to do cardio. i know i know it would be alot faster if i did. but im usually too knackered to actually do any cardio even on off days but i still have lost alot of BF% so i guess intensity has alot to do with it as well

Comment

Working...
          X